PDA

View Full Version : DXMD Composers - McCann & Dikiciyan - SOUNDTRACK/MUSIC Thread- NEW: Sybernetyks

Lady_Of_The_Vine
30th Apr 2015, 11:49
A new thread to discuss all things related to music.
Official and unofficial, of course! :cool:

Latest updates

Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Frontline (Pillar Remix)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imc410YkrCU)

Imc410YkrCU

__

Award-Winning Artist Sascha Dikiciyan composing tracks for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (http://www.savingcontent.com/2016/05/18/award-winning-artist-sascha-dikiciya-composing-tracks-for-deus-ex-mankind-divided/)

Square-Enix and Eidos-Montréal today announced that, in addition to Michael McCann returning to compose music for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, award-winning artist Sascha Dikiciyan (aka Sonic Mayhem) will also bring his talent to the game’s soundtrack.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s Original Soundtrack will be available worldwide this fall.

__

Mankind Divided Footage Set to "The Golem City"
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rk0MRYFnYo)

9Rk0MRYFnYo

__

November

DXMD ‘Announcement Trailer’ Wins a Clio Award! (http://www.behaviormusic.com/news/)

The “Announcement Trailer” for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has won a Clio Award!

The trailer, with music composed by Michael McCann, involved many different people and companies including Goldtooth Creative BC (Canada), Visual Works animation studio (Square Enix – Japan), Eidos Montreal (Canada) and sound design by Alchimik Audio (Canada).

__

October

Headphones on! :cool:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Dubai - The Deal (https://soundcloud.com/eidosmontreal/dxmd-dubai-escape/s-ab3jR)

__

DX:MD Announcement Trailer

Z_eD3YN65fY

__

DX.MD soundtrack and composer, Michael McCann

Michael McCann (also known as Behavior) is a Canadian composer for television, video games, and film.
He is best known for composing the scores to the video games Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

McCann's music incorporates elements of electronic, orchestral and traditional acoustic instruments, and often includes the use of world, choral, and solo vocals (primarily female, and primarily lyric-less). His scoring work, as well as solo and production work, bridges multiple genres including ambient, world, jazz, break-beat, post-rock, trip-hop, drum and bass, industrial, rock and pop.

LINKS

Behaviour Music (http://www.behaviormusic.com/)

Twitter (https://twitter.com/michaelmccann_)

__

Epic Metal Cover (Little V)

FAnYm9VHTeM

Shralla
30th Apr 2015, 15:54
All things related to music in general?

Lady_Of_The_Vine
30th Apr 2015, 18:22
All music is good for the soul... although the more "Deus-sexy" it is; the better. :cool:

__

Here's a sweet trailer music remix:

NMYdpj-wyRE

3dot14hole
30th Apr 2015, 22:14
I'm not even a fan of Metal, but I enjoyed Little V's cover.

besyuziki
30th Apr 2015, 23:40
We can't have a Deus Ex music thread without these emotional love ballads.

6j8jMn2Kcgs

C0U7OUtRvXM

Lady_Of_The_Vine
30th Apr 2015, 23:53
I'm not even a fan of Metal, but I enjoyed Little V's cover.

Yeah, its great! :cool:
I enjoy all genres of music myself.... except country and western.

CyberP
30th Apr 2015, 23:54
What is that second video with the DX1 Remix I don't even...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st May 2015, 00:03
You don't even.... what?
Its no masterpiece, lol, its just a remix to be found on YT.
Hopefully there will be some awesome remixes for DXMD uploaded soon.
You like remixes?

FrankCSIS
1st May 2015, 00:19

Not targeting you personally here, but why does everybody and their mother always say this? There is an ungodly high amount of crap in country, but saying one likes all genres besides this one always felt a bit odd. There's so much junk out there, in every single genre, that by breaking what you like into genres, and then excluding only one, makes it all self-contradictory. A good sound is a good sound, even if everybody has their preferences.

While I do like what's good (to me) in all genres, personally the oddity of a unique voice trumps anything else, which is probably why I enjoy good blues more than everything else. This is where personal tastes come into play.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st May 2015, 00:24
No worries, I like questions. :D
The answer is not as complicated as you might think and it isn't self-contradictory. I have listened to country music... but it just doesn't do anything for me.
My music library is massive; but I have never found one C&W track I actually connect with.

FrankCSIS
1st May 2015, 00:35
Guess what I'm trying to say is when it comes to music (or any art really), breaking down what you like into genres is entirely irrelevant. As it turns out, in any given genre, you probably like a specific artist, or a specific sound reproduced by many artists, and are indifferent to everything else in that one genre. And even there, it's likely you only really like specific songs from an artist, and not their entire repertoire. So braking it down to genres makes little sense. You may hear a thousand country songs and never click, until one specific instance, in a specific point in your life, one song comes up on the radio while you're doing a long haul, canyon-carving drive and it all makes perfect sense. You may never like any other song in the genre ever again, without taking anything away from that particular moment.

Hence why I never understood that sentence, which everybody always says, in one variation or another.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st May 2015, 00:45
Who knows. I consider my music taste to be incredibly diverse; but just can't get into the C&W vibe.
I have yet to hear a track that helps me fall in love with it.

IvanaKC
1st May 2015, 00:49
Some probably stumbled upon this one, but I think it's worth posting just in case we want to be reminded of Blade Runner and Terminator:

WbB6ISjW30Y

It does have the 80's movies vibe. :D

Shralla
1st May 2015, 04:45
Even 80s synth can't make HR's soundtrack interesting. Very sad.

My music library is massive; but I have never found one C&W track I actually connect with.

XxKckHuHx_0

vallux
1st May 2015, 06:53
Red Dead Redemption has such a good soundtrack. All of the four songs with vocals fit their respective scenes preeeeetty gosh darn nicely. On the subject of country, I dig it. I like all music. My parents took care of that. But I'd say The Highwaymen and their solo acts are my favorites. I'm not really a connoisseur of fine trailer rock saying the biggest country super group of all time is my fave, but still.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st May 2015, 09:58
I have the RDR soundtrack... I do indeed like the spaghetti-western sound. :cool:
I had no idea it would be classified as classic C&W music though, I was thinking on the lines of Tammy Wynette, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson etc.
I found this huge list of 'country' genres.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_genres

IvanaKC
1st May 2015, 10:14
Even 80s synth can't make HR's soundtrack interesting. Very sad.

You like the 80's? :D

I have the RDR soundtrack... I do indeed like the spaghetti-western sound. :cool:

So, you want to say that absolutely nothing happens when you hear good old "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" sound? :p

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st May 2015, 10:19
I enjoy spaghetti-western music .I just don't enjoy "classic" C&W.

There are good sounds to be found in every decade.
This synthesizer track is not quite the 80s, its 1979. I still enjoy listening to it after all these years. :D

lllHxxj_Yhc

Siddhartha_
1st May 2015, 12:47
Some probably stumbled upon this one, but I think it's worth posting just in case we want to be reminded of Blade Runner and Terminator:

WbB6ISjW30Y

It does have the 80's movies vibe. :D

This is a pretty good mix, I must admit. Definitely has that 80s vibe. Speaking of Blade Runner, I listened to its OST recently - can't go wrong with it, brilliantly composed and fits in perfectly with the dystopian world. Am I safe to assume that a lot of people here are fans of Blade Runner and/or Philip K. Dick? For me, Blade Runner is my number one film to come out of the 80s, and that's quite a feat too considering the abundance of fantastic films from that era. I'll never get tired of watching it!

IvanaKC
1st May 2015, 13:17

Not even Ghost riders in the sky? :(

There are good sounds to be found in every decade.

Sure, it's just a pity that some of us are too young to remember and it's not possible to listen to everything. :hmm:

This synthesizer track is not quite the 80s, its 1979. I still enjoy listening to it after all these years. :D

lllHxxj_Yhc

Close enough to be called the 80's. Nice. :D

This is a pretty good mix, I must admit. Definitely has that 80s vibe. Speaking of Blade Runner, I listened to its OST recently - can't go wrong with it, brilliantly composed and fits in perfectly with the dystopian world. Am I safe to assume that a lot of people here are fans of Blade Runner and/or Philip K. Dick? For me, Blade Runner is my number one film to come out of the 80s, and that's quite a feat too considering the abundance of fantastic films from that era. I'll never get tired of watching it!

I've listened to the OST just yesterday, but I've watched the movie only once. The amount of 80's classics is undeniable, but my all time fav movies are Terminators so I'll go with T1 as movie from that period that first comes to my mind.
However, while while listening to this particular DX mix, my thoughts went from Terminator, Total Recall, Blade Runner, Depeche Mode, Boy George, Camouflage and what not. The power of synth, I say. :D

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st May 2015, 13:58
Not even Ghost riders in the sky? :(
Its a good track and I get it... but I just don't truly enjoy this style of music. Not to the point where I am driven with desire to stick it on my mp3 player and listen to it often and understand the lyrics etc. etc. You know what I mean?

Sure, it's just a pity that some of us are too young to remember and it's not possible to listen to everything. :hmm:
Age has at least one advantage then. :whistle:
:D

IvanaKC
1st May 2015, 20:14
Its a good track and I get it... but I just don't truly enjoy this style of music. Not to the point where I am driven with desire to stick it on my mp3 player and listen to it often and understand the lyrics etc. etc. You know what I mean?

Yup, gotcha. Are there perhaps some special tracks of that genre that are your guilty pleasure?

Age has at least one advantage then. :whistle:
:D

Heh, and no wrinkles and fast metabolism. :p For the rest, I don't know as I already have knees of a granny. :lol:
But seriously, I feel like I missed the best of world music because of not being born. :hmm:

3dot14hole
1st May 2015, 22:27
Yeah, its great! :cool:

Same here, don't like C & W myself, Metal, other genres I loosely like, you could say guilty pleasures. I'm just happy McCann is returning, his stuff is so visceral. Halve of HR was the music for me.

Heh, and no wrinkles and fast metabolism. :p For the rest, I don't know as I already have knees of a granny. :lol:
But seriously, I feel like I missed the best of world music because of not being born. :hmm:

With a quote like this, don't get me started on my hair loss :(

Shralla
2nd May 2015, 02:28

I like the 80s aesthetics, for sure. I think I like modern, 80s-influenced things more than actual 80s things though. Like Hotline Miami, and this (it's pretty Deus Ex-y when you listen to the lyrics http://lyrics.wikia.com/The_Protomen:Light_Up_The_Night):

gkLvpt9Z3fA

Not even Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt?

vt1Pwfnh5pc

AdrianShephard
2nd May 2015, 05:01
I'll give McCann props for the Double Agent OST. He did a very nice job solidifying the depressing theme of that game.

RExgLKS7rS8

Menu theme:

-WDbEA5n8Pg

WhiteCopy
2nd May 2015, 11:11
The first soundtrack I remember, when I've heard it, I wanted to know who has made it, it was for "Welcome to the future (1995)", by Matt Green, (Thomas Dolby sing). I only found "Theme Music" and it's not the best track I'm sorry... "Pulse" is still makes me dream :)
iiVgK8cC54g

IvanaKC
2nd May 2015, 13:30
With a quote like this, don't get me started on my hair loss :(

Hair loss, unfortunately, isn't associated with old people anymore. ;)

I like the 80s aesthetics, for sure. I think I like modern, 80s-influenced things more than actual 80s things though. Like Hotline Miami, and this (it's pretty Deus Ex-y when you listen to the lyrics http://lyrics.wikia.com/The_Protomen:Light_Up_The_Night):

I like it. Sounds like a real thing and lyrics are on place too with the whole control theme. I would be easily fooled and think it's the 80's thing, though. :thumb:
Out of curiosity, why prefer modern over the real 80's? :)

I'll give McCann props for the Double Agent OST. He did a very nice job solidifying the depressing theme of that game.

Despite not playing the game, I stumbled upon that soundtrack some time ago. Now whenever McCann is mentioned, besides DXHR OST, I think of Iceland Extraction/Fight - pure awesomeness. :D

Shralla
2nd May 2015, 20:54
I like things that make something new by combining and polishing older and newer ideas and influences, as long as it's executed well. There's a lot of western influence in The Protomen's second album, and all of it is performed with a modern perspective on music as it has developed since the 80s.

There's a lot of really cool modern European folk music these days.

qCd8xVturKs

DaedalusIcarusHelios
3rd May 2015, 05:29
Epic Metal Cover (Little V)

FAnYm9VHTeM
This is pretty awesome. I'm a metal head (mostly melodic death metal), so I generally enjoy the metal covers of non-metal music. :worship:

Dvaythavvar
3rd May 2015, 19:24
x4xaxTc0uyU

I mixed the video and music remix is by Mr. Neyus. made video back on days to introduce game to friends and family of mine :) it served its purpose got most of them buy game !

Also was this linked already ?

https://soundcloud.com/eidosmontreal/dxng-trailer-v15-music-24bit-48khz/s-xGG7X

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th May 2015, 10:02
Yup, gotcha. Are there perhaps some special tracks of that genre that are your guilty pleasure?
Only if you move away from the "classic" country sound. So once you infuse rock or folk, then I am more likely to connect.

Not even Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt?
I've already heard it and the answer is NO... I wouldn't add this track to my music library.

Shralla
4th May 2015, 15:22
You clearly don't feel feelings.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th May 2015, 17:27
You clearly are not a clairvoyant and you clearly lack the ability to accept that people have different tastes to your own.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
10th May 2015, 23:52
A short track (less than 2 mins)... but your vision will be augmented.. :cool: :D

97vPNAUYJsc

Cyberhuman
21st Jun 2015, 20:49
I just have say how impressed I am with the music in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Michael McCann is IMO a great choice for the Deus Ex Universe; it'll be very exciting to witness the musical evolution in future Deus Ex installments.

3dot14hole
21st Jun 2015, 23:55
I'm happy McCann is back for the OST. Is it me? Or Does the music this time round sound too serious? Almost Military. I hope we get ambient music, and more vocals on the tracks like we did in Human Revolution. So far the music feels it's lacking some soul.

Shralla
22nd Jun 2015, 03:41
I've expressed my distaste for McCann's score plenty of times before. It's dull, repetitive, and lacks impact and any memorable aspects whatsoever.

This is how I imagine McCann on his days off:
UerLIFo4d6k

Lady_Of_The_Vine
22nd Jun 2015, 20:28
Yeah, I'm happy McCann is back too. I liked his work for HR; it fitted well with the game. :cool:

Timugin
1st Jul 2015, 08:03
I was wondering what other composers are out there that do music like the music found in deus ex.

I have one link to share and would appreciate anyone else sharing theres!

https://soundcloud.com/umbroumbro/requiem-in-lucem-sanctam

The album Dies Irae you can listen to on that site.

Salfurium
1st Jul 2015, 12:23
I looked for more music like the HR soundtrack quite some time ago. On that journey I've run into:

Two Steps From Hell / Thomas J. Bergersen
Audiomachine
Immediate
Sascha Dikiciyan, Cris Velasco, Sam Hulick, Jack Wall, Christopher Lennertz, Clint Mansell (all the Mass Effect composers)
Jo Blankenburg
Daniel Law Heath
Danny Cocke
Jack Trammell
James Dooley
Les Friction

Most of their music doesn't sound similar to McCanns soundtrack though.

Timugin
1st Jul 2015, 23:36
O magnum mysterium is fun :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y49Wo0oABeE

Timugin
1st Jul 2015, 23:42
This is pretty awesome. I'm a metal head (mostly melodic death metal), so I generally enjoy the metal covers of non-metal music. :worship:

This is amazing!

Yasin_Pomianov
5th Jul 2015, 13:51
Hi guys! I found some rare music that could be perfect OST for new Deus Ex, it's the work of guy called Omnisense, conspiracy theory blogger, and a damn good artist too.
Check it out, it's worth it: http://omnisense.bandcamp.com/ (my personal favorite is Omniverse-Preservance3.0)
I'm curious if there will be option to play with your own music, like in GTA...

Isumbarus
5th Jul 2015, 19:41
I found this music from Invisible War so awesome and scary.I played only once Invisible War and I remember this.

Just listen it.Reminds me Illuminati and Templars .

-QCWqN4Czpc

Shralla
5th Jul 2015, 20:54
Kidneythieves really stole the show in the Invisible War soundtrack. Apart from those tracks, I honestly couldn't identify an Invisible War track to save my life.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
6th Jul 2015, 12:29
Let's be serious... the only really good thing about IW were the Omar. :p

besyuziki
30th Jul 2015, 02:03
New FF album is coming, and they released a song. Is it Deus Ex-y enough to be in this thread? I'll let you decide.

midnSfMs5Y8

iquercus
1st Aug 2015, 18:40
I spent the afternoon writing a quick Deus Ex/Deus Ex Mankind Divided inspired exploration track:

https://soundcloud.com/atrin-assa/divided

Lady_Of_The_Vine
31st Aug 2015, 13:48
Woah. I'm not sure why or how I missed your post for so long. :o
I've listened to the track and I think its AWESOME! I hope you can share more of your work. :cool:

jcd3nt0n
30th Sep 2015, 17:47
Is this for real?!

http://s18.postimg.org/ug7yvx5b9/12063831_981915975209587_2411631125669996945_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ug7yvx5b9/)

zwanzig_zwoelf
30th Sep 2015, 17:50
Yay, they listened to the voice of reason, even for a little while. He might be not good as Skrillex, but he's still better than McCann. :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st Oct 2015, 10:20
Listen here::

Dark Cyberpunk Ambiance VOL.2
xkmuZF0pr-8

This is the 2nd mix, the successor to the first Dark Cyberpunk Ambiance in which I had released 2 years ago. This is deeply inspired by the "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" Soundtrack. I thought it would be nice to compose something in the same style and spirit as Michael McCann, music composer for Deus Ex Human Revolution. These 4 tracks are part of the NEW "Hybrid Fantasy" album, which you can get at the link below.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
6th Oct 2015, 19:13
Headphones on! :cool:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Dubai - The Deal (https://soundcloud.com/eidosmontreal/dxmd-dubai-escape/s-ab3jR)

vallux
7th Oct 2015, 15:14
Sooo. Dubai confirmed as a location it seems.

Shralla
7th Oct 2015, 16:25
I CALLED IT! I CALLED IT SO HARD!

I knew they couldn't ignore the future techno-wonderland that was Dubai. Now if only I knew which thread I said that in so I didn't have to troll through my entire post history to find it...

EDIT: Here we go. I guess it wasn't a prediction so much as a desire. But that desire was borne out of how logical the choice was and how they couldn't possibly ignore a place like Dubai for very long.

I hope Dubai is a city hub, but I'm not holding my breath.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Oct 2015, 20:08
Sooo. Dubai confirmed as a location it seems.
I'm really chuffed Dubai is one of the locations. Its like a second home as most of my family live there. :cool:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
26th Oct 2015, 11:24
Fyi:

Latest update on the DX:HR Extended Soundtrack: (http://www.behaviormusic.com/projects/dxhr-extended-soundtrack/)

The release of the extended version of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution soundtrack has been postponed indefinitely. Although it is still my hope that many of the unreleased tracks from DX:HR will see an official release, the focus right now is 100% on the upcoming Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Shralla
26th Oct 2015, 23:06
One final bit of utter abandonment of their last release.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
26th Oct 2015, 23:45
I can hardly believe it was 2011 when HR was released. :eek:
I'm not too bothered as I have all the tracks I like. I would rather they concentrate on MD now.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
23rd Nov 2015, 21:27
DXMD ‘Announcement Trailer’ Wins a Clio Award! (http://www.behaviormusic.com/news/)

The “Announcement Trailer” for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has won a Clio Award!

The trailer, with music composed by Michael McCann, involved many different people and companies including Goldtooth Creative BC (Canada), Visual Works animation studio (Square Enix – Japan), Eidos Montreal (Canada) and sound design by Alchimik Audio (Canada).

Lady_Of_The_Vine
14th Apr 2016, 09:08
Deus Ex - UNATCO HQ Theme GUITAR COVER

cmIX9iAX0MU&feature=youtu.be

Awesome! :cool:

SageSavage
14th Apr 2016, 11:00
Very good cover!

iquercus
16th Apr 2016, 23:54
https://soundcloud.com/atrin-assa/the-golem-city

Hi guys, above is a musical track for you, "The Golem City" inspired by this piece of Mankind Divided concept art:

http://i.imgur.com/AH6mFwm.jpg

If you like it, you can download the track here: https://atrinassa.bandcamp.com/track/the-golem-city

Isumbarus
21st Apr 2016, 08:30
It is very bad that this forum is almost dead.But I need the name of the song in this video
4vKkHHphGEY

Lady_Of_The_Vine
21st Apr 2016, 09:02
Hi guys, above is a musical track for you, "The Golem City"

Nice track... I only wish it was longer! :thumb:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
3rd May 2016, 13:24
Mankind Divided Footage Set to "The Golem City"
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rk0MRYFnYo)

9Rk0MRYFnYo

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th May 2016, 20:51
Taken from the News thread, fyi:

Award-Winning Artist Sascha Dikiciyan composing tracks for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (http://www.savingcontent.com/2016/05/18/award-winning-artist-sascha-dikiciya-composing-tracks-for-deus-ex-mankind-divided/)

Square-Enix and Eidos-Montréal today announced that, in addition to Michael McCann returning to compose music for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, award-winning artist Sascha Dikiciyan (aka Sonic Mayhem) will also bring his talent to the game’s soundtrack.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s Original Soundtrack will be available worldwide this fall.

Shralla
25th May 2016, 16:35
Alright, color me much more interested. Combining their styles could lead to some really interesting experiences.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
20th Jun 2016, 19:39
Interview with Sound Designer, Yohann Boudreault - DX:MD 101 Trailer
(http://www.asoundeffect.com/deus-ex-trailer-sound-design/)

I was very impressed with the sound for the latest trailer for the hotly-anticipated ‘Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’ – and discovered that the sound design and mix was done by sound designer Yohann Boudreault.

I managed to get in touch with him to get the story behind the sound, and in this A Sound Effect interview, he shares his approach, ideas and techniques for the Deus Ex trailer sound

Lady_Of_The_Vine
15th Aug 2016, 22:46
Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Frontline (Pillar Remix)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imc410YkrCU)

Imc410YkrCU

kglazunov
17th Aug 2016, 18:41
Neuromodification by Konstantin Glazunov (https://youtu.be/vbBDxiaKvL8)

vbBDxiaKvL8

Oniros
22nd Aug 2016, 02:50
Anyone else super underwhelmed that the sampler OST from the Day 1 Edition is only 6 tracks long? The Augmented Edition of DXHR has twice as many tracks. :(

Lady_Of_The_Vine
23rd Aug 2016, 21:45
Neuromodification by Konstantin Glazunov (https://youtu.be/vbBDxiaKvL8)

vbBDxiaKvL8

Thanks for posting. :thumb:

Timugin
28th Aug 2016, 18:40
So i've played about 50 hours into the new game and i have to say I really enjoy the soundtrack! I think both composers did a fantastic job. I also have a new cyberpunkish theme score coming out as well. Here a sample ,
https://soundcloud.com/gimmengong/requiem-saecula-saeculorum-by-gimmen-gong-06-21-2016 . I do music for video games as well and I appreciate the work these guys put into the game. Nothing is more fun than playing your own game and deciding how and where music could be put into it. :)

biogenetyks
3rd Sep 2016, 09:58
Hi,

Back in 2013, I've created a rock/metal band named Sybernetyks. The band universe is set in a dystopian futur partially inspired by Deus Ex franchise. We are publishing our first full length album on October 17th.
As a real Deus Ex fans, I would like to share the band music with this community.

We have made a music video for one of the album's track called Downstream :
https://youtu.be/rsSZaIVnNKQ

Muscially we are inspired by modern ambiant metal bands like TesseracT and alternative rock bands like Linkin Park.
Don't hesitate to tell us what you think of our music.

Good listen and have fun with Mankind Divided !

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Sep 2016, 20:51
Hi,

Back in 2013, I've created a rock/metal band named Sybernetyks. The band universe is set in a dystopian futur partially inspired by Deus Ex franchise. We are publishing our first full length album on October 17th.
As a real Deus Ex fans, I would like to share the band music with this community.

We have made a music video for one of the album's track called Downstream :
https://youtu.be/rsSZaIVnNKQ

Muscially we are inspired by modern ambiant metal bands like TesseracT and alternative rock bands like Linkin Park.
Don't hesitate to tell us what you think of our music.

Good listen and have fun with Mankind Divided !

Hi. Enjoyed, thanks for sharing! :thumb:

swan_swoon
8th Sep 2016, 22:39
bro music is awesome but here is a problem why does it feel like the composers were limited i mean im like halfway through the game and im yet to hear some powerful wubwubuwb

devongarde
11th Sep 2016, 08:17
Help! The music in The Red Queen Club has really grabbed me and won't let go. If it wasn't for the fact I'm fat and elderly I could dance to it until the cows gave up and walked back out again.

The trouble is I've no clue what it is, what style it is, or, anything really. I want to find more like it. Who wrote it? Can anyone give me some ideas of artist(e)s or albums or where to look to find something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Shralla
11th Sep 2016, 20:12
Is this it?

N6n8UOtOAY8

biogenetyks
14th Sep 2016, 07:51
Hi,

My band Sybernetyks has just realeased a second single from our upcomming full length "Dream Machine". It's still a Sci-fi rock song with strong Deus Ex' influences. It's named Junction.
Feel free to share and tell us what you think about it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mq8XVuwSJI

Lady_Of_The_Vine
16th Sep 2016, 19:33
Loving the tunes! :thumb: