PDA

View Full Version : Another small touch for Mankind Divided...

JCpies
28th Apr 2015, 20:02
A while ago I presented a widely acclaimed petition for male hookers to be present in the sequel of DX:HR. I think about ten people signed it.

Art Director J J B welcomed this idea with open arms, so I hope that my suggestion was brought up during meetings in Squeidos Montreal and appropriately applied to the game. If it is the case that it has been implemented into Mankind Divided then this thread is proof that it was my idea, you can congratulate me later.

If not then we will keep pushing for this idea to be implemented into the Deus Ex Universeā„¢.

FrankCSIS
29th Apr 2015, 00:08
I still have hopes for the main character of a future Universe game to be a male hooker.

Think of the stock augs we would start with.

The story also writes itself. Hong Kong. 2045. Chief secretary On-Sang is found dead in a suite at the Island Shangri-La hotel. A witness has placed you on the scene the night before. It looks like someone is taking out your high-profile clients one by one. All is not what it seems in the Pearl Neckless of the Orient. As you try to clear your name and remain one step ahead of the police, unravel the global mystery that will take you from Thailand to Kenya and Amsterdam.

AdrianShephard
29th Apr 2015, 04:10
I still have hopes for the main character of a future Universe game to be a male hooker.

Think of the stock augs we would start with.

The story also writes itself. Hong Kong. 2045. Chief secretary On-Sang is found dead in a suite at the Island Shangri-La hotel. A witness has placed you on the scene the night before. It looks like someone is taking out your high-profile clients one by one. All is not what it seems in the Pearl Neckless of the Orient. As you try to clear your name and remain one step ahead of the police, unravel the global mystery that will take you from Thailand to Kenya and Amsterdam.

At the end, you figure out that a high ranking triad member set you up because you had an illegitimate kid with his wife. The kids name: Louis Pan.

FrankCSIS
29th Apr 2015, 22:36
At the end, you figure out that a high ranking triad member set you up because you had an illegitimate kid with his wife. The kids name: Louis Pan.

Dun dun dun DUN

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/FrankDePasquale/Louispan_zps0c20avkc.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/FrankDePasquale/pan2_zpspblubowm.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/FrankDePasquale/pan3_zpskrmetbsd.png

Ex_Zero
30th Apr 2015, 00:44
I cannot believe you did that. I sprayed mace in that kid's face, I hit him, I tased him, I shot at him, and I chased him all over the market because he was so annoying. You, sir, are a genius for putting all of this together...

JCpies
12th May 2015, 22:10
killing kids in video games is wrong

Also we already had one Deus Ex retcon referene thing in the form of Jensen meeting Tong in the Rescue Tong DLC, I thought that was pretty cool to be honest. Gives it a direct link between games, a sort of nostalgia nugget.