PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Stuck in Geometry

DeputyPotato
15th Oct 2013, 18:10
During the excution animation as a reaver I got stuck in a corner was able to execute all functions apart from movement. Was in a map with a burning corner and a large tower in the center(Forgot the map name).

oddypop
17th Oct 2013, 22:28
As a human: After getting carried off and dropped into the water by a sentinel, I noticed that about half the times this happened I would respawn in the water. Being able to fire from there and move from side to side. But not moving my aim in any way. After moving back and forth then jumping around etc it would seemingly fix itself anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute after respawn. Also, is it meant to count as a suicide when a sentinel drops you in the ocean?

Psyonix_Eric
17th Oct 2013, 22:36
As a human: After getting carried off and dropped into the water by a sentinel, I noticed that about half the times this happened I would respawn in the water. Being able to fire from there and move from side to side. But not moving my aim in any way. After moving back and forth then jumping around etc it would seemingly fix itself anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute after respawn. Also, is it meant to count as a suicide when a sentinel drops you in the ocean?
This was actually a major bug with the map where the collision that prevented Sentinels from carrying humans into the water wasn't working properly. What is supposed to happen is that when a Sentinel tries to carry a human over the water, the human is instantly dropped safely onto the docks. We didn't want the water to be an insta-death for the humans. It should be fixed in the current build and will get sent out probably in the next patch.

Limed00d
18th Oct 2013, 09:04
This was actually a major bug with the map where the collision that prevented Sentinels from carrying humans into the water wasn't working properly. What is supposed to happen is that when a Sentinel tries to carry a human over the water, the human is instantly dropped safely onto the docks. We didn't want the water to be an insta-death for the humans. It should be fixed in the current build and will get sent out probably in the next patch.

I can't see any problems with having the water there; the Sentinel is pretty squishy and having another way to dispatch of enemies other than dropping them two-three times or risking life and limbs to slash at them sounds great in my head. I mean, it's hard enough as it is for Sentinels to pick up an enemy, why not let them use the water? Gimmicks like this encourages the use of the environment.

Sianan
18th Oct 2013, 11:52
I can't see any problems with having the water there; the Sentinel is pretty squishy and having another way to dispatch of enemies other than dropping them two-three times or risking life and limbs to slash at them sounds great in my head. I mean, it's hard enough as it is for Sentinels to pick up an enemy, why not let them use the water? Gimmicks like this encourages the use of the environment.

I played a match where we got crushed by vamps throwing us in the water. Not very fun ><

oddypop
18th Oct 2013, 12:14

Ah, that explains alot :)
I really hope you will reconsider letting sentinels drop humans into the water though, since I feel the fact that you can drop humans into the water balances out the fact that for humans, standing in a team at the end of the docks is very powerful at the moment. Besides, it's a really fun gimmick and is definitely something I would use to recommend the game to friends etc, just a thought though :)

Limed00d
18th Oct 2013, 12:17
I played a match where we got crushed by vamps throwing us in the water. Not very fun ><

There's ways to counter Sentinels, including splitting up the group momentarily by rolling away from any incoming Razielim; or moving further towards land so that landing you an offshore job would be less likely

Kevi754
22nd Oct 2013, 19:00
Happened to me too

Faweno
22nd Oct 2013, 19:27
Hi,

I was near a wall and executed a alchemist... after that my body stucked in a wall and I couldn't move till I got killed by a "friendly" enemy :) I don't know 100% but the map is called freeport( many roofs and water at the one side of the map)
I did it 2times and I stucked 2times in the wall... Hope I could help you...

YawningSoldier
22nd Oct 2013, 19:54
Me 3!

BraZix
24th Oct 2013, 18:04
got the same problem with the same map... attacked and i killed and straight away i got stuck in the wall and couldn't get out.

Perhaps you guys should make an \unstuck option or some sort.

YawningSoldier
24th Oct 2013, 19:19
Apparently, Tyrant can push you out with charge, as I saw Xaragoth do.

Magicaltophat
21st Nov 2013, 03:01
Hey guys, been seeing this one pretty consistently. Any time a Sentinel tries to fly a human player over the water, the barrier there thankfully stops an easy kill. However, the main problem creeps up when the human is dropped on the ropes, it leaves them stuck in a falling animation. You can still fire your weapon and use your abilities, but unless unusual circumstances pop up, you're stuck there until you die.

I've gotten unstuck by having an enemy Reaver try to pounce me, or a Sentinel using their default Q ability. Otherwise it's almost impossible to get out of this situation alive.

The_Hylden
21st Nov 2013, 03:34
This falls under the bugs of characters floating and stuck:

Characters still freeze when the match starts. Hitting escape to the menu and back unsticks them.

In the Valeholm map, my hunter approached the corner of some stairs and became stuck in his jump over animation, looping it over and over. No key worked. Only when the vampires finally caught up and attacked did it free him of the loop and he was controllable again.

hirukaru
21st Nov 2013, 23:16
Hey guys, been seeing this one pretty consistently. Any time a Sentinel tries to fly a human player over the water, the barrier there thankfully stops an easy kill. However, the main problem creeps up when the human is dropped on the ropes, it leaves them stuck in a falling animation. You can still fire your weapon and use your abilities, but unless unusual circumstances pop up, you're stuck there until you die.

I've gotten unstuck by having an enemy Reaver try to pounce me, or a Sentinel using their default Q ability. Otherwise it's almost impossible to get out of this situation alive.

Friendly can push you off by walking into you.
This geo bug has been reported serveral times.
Please consult the bug list under maps for this geo bug.

Oroibahazopi
29th Nov 2013, 20:04
Stable ping of around 60.

Constantly having my vampire punches go though humans and do no damage.

Also I keep getting stuck on geometry when dodging or using the Tyrant charge and going nowhere.

hirukaru
29th Nov 2013, 21:45
Dear Oroi,

Did you use the nice search button?
This will tell you that there is a geometry bug atm.

Why your vampire punches go through humans is strange cause there is decent hitbox around them.
You sure that you are hitting them?

(The ping does not say alot yet in this game, if the human dodged and you hits and the dodge is registered first that will count and your punch will miss)

Oroibahazopi
29th Nov 2013, 21:49
My tyrant's arms clip right through the human's model.

I saw the buglist, I don't get stuck in the walls just can't walk by them because a door frame is protruding 2 pixels out from the wall surface.

Honestly I didn't read the buglist that closely because so many games mess things like this up I just assumed it was "intended"

hirukaru
29th Nov 2013, 23:30
All the maps will be rechecked at some point.
Next time this happens please create a screenshot and sent it to nosgothbugs@square-enix.com (hope I wrote it good)

Why you where not able to hit the humans I do not know.
Can you please try again monday?

Oroibahazopi
29th Nov 2013, 23:56
I'm playing the US tz now.

I really don't understand how dodging works. As a human I can never avoid damage, as a vampire I can never hit anything lol

hirukaru
30th Nov 2013, 00:10
Dodging is a bit clumpsy.
I dont recommend to use it.

I might be able to have a game with you wednesday.
Just add me on steam and we can test this hitbox issue out.

cmstache
5th Dec 2013, 03:38
I died on the pier on free port, and area where humans can't go, but vamps can. Got sniped by a bow while trying to regain a bit of health. Spawned and I was underwater. After using a few melee attacks and stuff I popped out of the door of one of the houses. It's almost as if I was stuck under the map. I took a SS if you would like to see it.

lucinvampire
5th Dec 2013, 09:26
Had a similar thing when I did a bomb into the water as Tyrant - it came up with the "suicide" message and then respawned me in the water - same as you in that I then after a few moments of having water cam ended up relocating to another location on the map. Glad I'm not the only one who experienced it...but definitely sounds like a real bug then and not just a one off error. :D

LOFO1993
5th Dec 2013, 13:22
OK, I guess this is quite a hard bug to get, but I'm still reporting it.

I'm really sorry but I don't remember the name of the map I was when this happened. I could recognize it if I saw it and I'm probably gonna update this report after the next game play session, but in the meanwhile I'll describe what happened. I'll also take a screen of the exact tree where this happened if you like (and I can find it in the middle of the battle).

I was playing as a human Scout when a Sentinel took me up and carried me around for a while. When he dropped me I fell right on a palm tree; I slid on the bark till my feet were at more or less a meter away from the ground, then I just stuck. My character was still performing the falling animation and I couldn't move or attack in any way; funnily enough my abilities still worked (and I was able to throw then in the direction I pointed, even if my character didn't turn around), and I was even able to throw a Gatling turret (whatever it's called, one of the alternative Scout secondary perks), which even more funnily was just a few centimeters from me but still didn't hurt me in any way.

A vampire came and attacked me, but I was still stuck. He died somehow, then another Sentinel took me up again and ended it.

cmstache
5th Dec 2013, 15:46
It's funny, my divebomb that landed in the water didn't do it, just when someone shot me O.o the body was even still on the pier.

Psyonix_Eric
5th Dec 2013, 18:29
That map is Freeport (if you were got stuck in a palm tree it could only be Freeport). Thanks for the bug report. If you ever have a chance to grab a screenshot of it that you can then send in that would be most helpful.

LOFO1993
5th Dec 2013, 18:53
Actually, today I played in both Freeport and Provance, and they were NOT the right map. So I guess it wasn't a palm tree, but one of the regular trees in Valeholm (there are just these three maps, ain't it?). It was quite near the central tower, one of those in the "gardens" around it if I can call them like this.

Oh, and how do you take screenshots in the game? I tried with the "print" button on my keyboard, but the image I got was full black.

BTW, today someone else stuck in a wall in Freeport. I'm not sure how it happened so I'm not gonna say anything more specific, but he was a Sentinel, so I tend to except he fell from above like it happened to me.

Psyonix_Eric
5th Dec 2013, 19:47
Since the game runs with Steam I would just use whatever button you have setup for taking screenshots through Steam. I think by default it's F12. Then just email that screenshot along with a brief description (or a link to this forum post) to Nosgothbugs@square-enix.com It'll go to the right people then.

LOFO1993
5th Dec 2013, 21:18
Ok, I'll do it.

I've seen the tree now, I'm sure which one it was. It is in Valeholm, one of the ones with a circular flowerbed inside a fence of very short stones. It is opposite to the "fortress" (that place one with some kind of wall where you can go on also as a human), looking it from the "fortress" point of view it is a bit to the right, but still all the way over the central circular building.

I'll take a screenshot of it on Monday if you need it. I didn't use Steam up to now because I wasn't so sure the screenshot wasn't going to be automatically shared on the HUB, but if you say it's safe to do so I'll do it.

RainaAudron
5th Dec 2013, 21:48
Lofo - screenshots taken by F12 are stored on your hdd, it doesn´t upload them automatically.

Strike5150
6th Dec 2013, 12:11
I landed in a tree yesterday as sentinal while trying to fly over it :), pretty halarious. Luckily I was a Sentinal with blastoff, so I was able to get out on my own.

lucinvampire
6th Dec 2013, 13:29
Strike - lol wish I could have seen that ;) did you look like a big bird roosting?

I tend to always have issues with shubbery - when I'm near one my camera gets a view of nothing but the plants and you can't make anything else - it's like watching Nosgoth through a jungle - I can't see where I am to move out of it - then it would be good to have a moveable camera option. The other is if you pounce near a tree - Reaver has a fit if he clips any of the high end branches and it seems to completely stuff up any jump move you are doing - though it's really funny - it would be only made better if he did get stuck or fall flat on his face. I like the fact the plants have substance to them. :D

LOFO1993
7th Dec 2013, 00:05
Sent you not one but three different screenshots of the tree. Hope this will help.

raduxpc
23rd Jan 2014, 15:54
Yesterday i had a bug where a charge got me stuck into a wall with the tyrant , couldnt do annything for 7+ minutes till the enemy team decided to come to my zone and kill me , can't remember the name of the map

Darkgodx
24th Jan 2014, 04:34
Hello everyone! I (and 2 of my teammates) ended up finding a rather bizarre spawning glitch on Freeport (I believe is the name, it's the fishing village with the moss covered ruins and stuff)

First off, I will explain the bug and then I will reform what I, and my team, were doing when we happened to get spawn glitched.

There is a big stone cylinder building on the edge of the map, ( I didn't think to look at the map when the glitched happened) this cylinder has an overhead walk way thing that goes around it and above the circular walk way is more stone with one of the Nosgoth symbols carved into the stone (Looks like Mayan thing.) . It was here that I and 2 others happen to spawn into the lower portion of this cylinder like thing with no way out or respawn. No /kill /stuck commands. We could only simply wait for our only team mate to feed the enemy kills to get them a victory (we were winning til we got glitched too, but such is the life of a tester!)

Now I will recreate what was happening before that might contribute to the cause of us spawn in a wall.

The 4 of us were playing humans. We were doing quite well working together and made our fight on the docks. We had pretty good vision and were ahead on kills. We were pretty weak from our last fight when a Reaver had jumped onto one of our, we all turned around to shoot him when a tyrant came from the side crashing killing two of us. As soon as I spawned I found myself in the wall of the said pillar. The third team mate arrived a few seconds after us.

For better directions on this place. If you stand on the docks and face away from the water, towards the village, It will be to your right, you will see the faces that I described. and below them is the balcony, and below that is the area we became stuck on.

I believe we spawned there because, one vampires came (if you are on the docks facing the village) straight ahead, and one to our left. I imagine that the other two vampires had already spawned and I can only Imagine the game would try to spawn us with a bit of breathing room. After all, if we wanted to get spawn camped we'd go and play CoD right? Jokes aside, I believe this to be a glitch based on positioning and the system wanting to give you a bit of breathing room.

This concludes my encountered glitch/bug. I hope I have been helpful in providing information to you guys, and keep up the good work, the game is really well done and smoother than I'd expect for an alpha test.

V_S_Hokaru
24th Jan 2014, 05:11
Yup same thing happened to me i have screenshots of the bug. will provide them if needed.

Slanosaurus
26th Jan 2014, 22:36
Hello everyone,

I've noticed that when getting near to stair cases in a few maps but mostly in Sommerdamm, that I've been able to get permanently stuck in the scenery until someone kills me. This is both as a human and as a vampire. When I have some time to test this further I'll let you know whether it's maps other than Sommerdamm. Has anyone else run across this one?

Most recently, I was a Hunter and ended up wedged on top of the staircase near the domed area of the map and wasn't able to move until a Reaver pounced and killed me.

Just a small bug, but thought I'd raise it in case it's happening to others :)

BrokenSyntax
26th Jan 2014, 22:50
If you touch the statue (as a Reaver at least) when running past you will get stuck.
I was able to get un stuck only by launching off my stealth and mashing dodge immediately.

BrokenSyntax
27th Jan 2014, 00:57
Different spot, same map, have screenshot.

Slanosaurus
28th Jan 2014, 12:39
Can this be moved to technical discussions please? Sorry!

RainaAudron
28th Jan 2014, 12:49
Done, np :)

KareeLL
29th Jan 2014, 16:51
On the map sommerdamm playing for tirant ran into the door from the side of the destroyed wall and got stuck in the door

hirukaru
29th Jan 2014, 17:03
Dear KareeLL,

Thanks for reporting next time please create a screenshot and follow the steps in the following topic:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7921

This way the Dev team will have a clear view on what and where you got stuck.
(It is known that you can get stuck in the environment and if iam correct the team hopes to fix it all soon)

Crow-Father
31st Jan 2014, 07:40
I haven't seen this anywhere in the forums so far and quite honestly for my first day playing I came across one glitch in a match and two weird ones in the lobby screen. No audio inconsistencies or graphical errors. So far, it is in Alpha but anyway...

So what happened was in my third or fourth game, I was playing a scout and we were in Freeport. I think everybody was at the docks it was a war zone, and so I'm standing in the background, desperately firing arrows when I think it was a Tyrant drops down and I decide to run away like a coward. Then, he hits me with some move that knocked me a couple feet in the air which isn't a problem... until you become the man gravity forgot. I stopped falling right near the roped off edge of the dock in the center and my guy was stuck doing the falling animation and I couldn't move. However the game is as balanced as you say it is because I was able to fire my weapon still. Didn't have a chance to see if I could use my skills still because I was knocked out of my perpetual state of falling, allowing me to move again before I died literally 5 seconds after. I'm sorry but I forgot to check the server I was on. I think from now on when I join a lobby I'll write it down so I remember but it was a North American server that much I know.

Also I know this has been brought up already which is why I only mentioned the 1 error but just to re-establish glitches that are happening are actually happening

1) only says "entered the lobby" or "room" when someone enters but doesn't say the name of the person unless they leave
2) Tried changing my name in the lobby screen and the chat went haywire going "Crow-Father God of Murder changed their name to Crow-Father... Crow-Father changed their name to Crow-Father God of Murder" over and over again. It didn't stop until I joined a match. I asked other people in the lobby and they said they didn't see it appearing in the chat box and my name didn't change while in the Lobby but when the match started it made the change and kept it.

Other then that great game have a goodnight

lucinvampire
31st Jan 2014, 09:36
Yeah there's been an ongoing problem if you are hit into the ropes/fences or dropped onto it in Freeport...I've experience myself many a time - it still hasn't been 100% fixed but it's a lot less buggy than it used to be. :D

enyalius
31st Jan 2014, 16:30
I was hugging the wall as I ran up a stairwell as a human Alchemist in the tutorial 4v4 map. I got hit by an entanglement trap of sorts and it lifted me into the wall. When the trap was gone I was stuck in the wall. I was unable to free myself and had to wait for someone to kill me to allow for a respawn.

Syst3mzero
31st Jan 2014, 16:45
hi, I 'm not sure I know of any kind of "entanglement trap" that vampires have, a common way to get stuck in things is if a sentinel grabs you but you get stuck on scenery, sometimes you can get stuck on some things just by passing them.

if you do think it was a trap could you describe what the trap did? was it black smoke? green smoke? sudden flash? did it cause any damage?

you see there are vampire skills that briefly stun, or cause damage or both but I can't think of a single skill which would be classed as an entanglement trap as vamps have no traps that I can think of and entanglement trap would indicate that its purpose was to disable your movement.

enyalius
31st Jan 2014, 17:00
The trap appeared to look like a tentacle or vine like trap. The trap raised me off the ground and prevented movement. I have seen it on a few occasions though not sure of the actual ability.

Razaiim
31st Jan 2014, 17:07
There is no such ability in the game currently. When you say tutorial map do you really mean the rank 1-9 lobby?

enyalius
31st Jan 2014, 17:23
Yes the rank (1-5)? lobby. I will attempt to pay closer attention the next time that happens to give a better description.

Syst3mzero
31st Jan 2014, 19:17
agreed, played since start of November and never found anything that looks like a tentacle or vine trap.
could it possibly be just a wall with a static vine that is just scenery that you encountered a bug and got stuck on and not have anything to do with a skill?

Crow-Father
1st Feb 2014, 07:45
Right so I haven't encountered that glitch at freeport again yet but I was on that map today and was a tyrant and I knocked a scout into that rope. It didn't look like it happened to him cause he hit the ground and stood up but I wouldn't be surprised if that was also because I didn't stop beating on him (whereas I was left alone to fall forever in place)

Also one other thing. I know I've read about audio inconsistencies like this in other threads but the only ones I can find are about Freeport and I think Sommerdam (or however you spell it) but I can't find one where they talk about provence? (I don't remember if the map is called Provence or Provenance) Anyway the audio problem was a really loud noise that came out of nowhere near the end of the match and it was so loud I could barely make out the reaver growling or any other SFX. Anyway when the game ended the noise followed me to the lobby so I had to exit the game and restart it for it to stop.

Wtfspec
1st Feb 2014, 15:22
So a Sentinel picked me up and when he dropped me I landed perfectly in the tree and got stuck for the rest of the match, Which wasn't much longer so it's not to bad. I just didn't know if this was a known issue or not. Thanks!

Sorry I know I reposted this I feel dumb Lol

lucinvampire
1st Feb 2014, 15:44
Please take a screenshot of the area/bug if it happens again and report it through the nosgothbugs@square-enix.com address
...I am very curious about what this is though :scratch: which map was it on?

lucinvampire
1st Feb 2014, 15:57
Yep it's pretty funny when this happens - you can put a call out to someone to come and kill you in the text chat and hopefully someone will help - the respawn will save you.

May I ask which map it was on? and can you describe the tree area? If this happens again or you experience any other issues the best thing to do is take a screenshot of it happening or if you're too late of the culprit area and send it over with a description to nosgothbugs@square-enix.com :D

hirukaru
1st Feb 2014, 16:38
Yep it is know that some (alot) obstacles and invisible wall have some defects in there collision calculator or something.
Lucy has a solution if you are on the ground you ahve to ask a friend to walk against you.

Wtfspec
1st Feb 2014, 17:50
I have no friends closed beta lol =[.

AbobosFist
1st Feb 2014, 19:11
This happened to me as well, except with a Sentinel who clipped the rope as he tried to pick me up.

LOFO1993
1st Feb 2014, 23:43
You usually can still shoot when it happens though. Things can get very tricky for vampires when there's a Scout sniping them from the unreachable top of a tree.

Psyonix_Eric
1st Feb 2014, 23:52
These stupid trees... Sorry about this. I'll take a look at them on Monday.

LOFO1993
3rd Feb 2014, 16:25
Some of the testers must be using unannounced abilities in the newcomers' matches. After all that's the better place, where people don't know the game well already and won't take particular notice to details we would spot immediately, like this one that came out only by chance.

Someone else spoke about somebody using the Reaver's "teleport" ability in a match, the one visible in the latest trailer. Wonder if the new classes are being used already down there.

Razaiim
4th Feb 2014, 02:49
Wouldn't a lot of the testers be out of the bracket? unless they were making new smurf accounts over and over

LOFO1993
4th Feb 2014, 09:44
I guess they can change their level at will, as they can unlock everything they want and work on the game code itself.

LOFO1993
4th Feb 2014, 19:26
A new class based on the Zephonims and likely called "Deceiver" (be careful with the image names, guys...) has just been announced (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/something-wicked-this-way-comes). If that thing was in game when this happened, we just solved the mystery.

agile2015
5th Feb 2014, 17:14
So a Sentinel picked me up and when he dropped me I landed perfectly in the tree and got stuck for the rest of the match, Which wasn't much longer so it's not to bad. I just didn't know if this was a known issue or not. Thanks!

Sorry I know I reposted this I feel dumb Lol
I once had a case with sentinel. I was standing between tree and a bush. so sentinel flies and pick me up. the thing is I was stuck with him in the tree. few seconds after I am still in the tree with animation like falling can't shoot because i'm 'falling' and if i remember, I didn't take dmg.
once more. stuck at tree while being kidnapped. and never moved away. the sentinel was gone somewhere. I wonder what was seen on his screen

lucinvampire
6th Feb 2014, 09:03
Yeah I got dropped into one of the really tall palm trees in Freeport (one I’ve never been stuck in before woohoo!) – and was stuck there for a wee bit – I still find it very amusing being an Alc in a tree – though with a random whack of all the keys she fell out which I was surprised about! :D

lucinvampire
2nd Mar 2014, 16:11
Played Provance last night and jumped from the building at the back of the map onto the one that is connected to the walkway and I got stuck on an invisible ledge - this happened about 4 or 5 times in the match. By spamming the keys I managed to get free but couldn't climb or anything...

cmstache
2nd Mar 2014, 17:24
Oh look, Lucin gets stuck on something.... big surprise there...

hirukaru
2nd Mar 2014, 20:59
Nice find.

lucinvampire
3rd Mar 2014, 10:51
Oh look, Lucin gets stuck on something.... big surprise there...

Lol if only getting stuck on things gave XP.

hirukaru
3rd Mar 2014, 12:45
Lol if only getting stuck on things gave XP.

Then you would have been lvl 99
and wanted to get money for being stuck. :P

WhiteFlameKyo
5th Mar 2014, 09:42
Today I got stuck in that stone tower by the sea (or whatever it is, never had the time to sightsee). It was like the endless falling bug but no sentinels were involved. I was just running and then I was hanging mid-air. The only thing I could do was to control camera (my reaver was also turning). Couldn't even type a message (and once again got yelled at by other players - this time for being afk, which I was not (http://i.imgur.com/UkELqFj.gif)).

Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/6N0zqBl.jpg

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 11:07
Today I got stuck in that stone tower by the sea (or whatever it is, never had the time to sightsee). It was like the endless falling bug but no sentinels were involved. I was just running and then I was hanging mid-air. The only thing I could do was to control camera (my reaver was also turning). Couldn't even type a message (and once again got yelled at by other players - this time for being afk, which I was not (http://i.imgur.com/UkELqFj.gif)).

Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/6N0zqBl.jpg

This is indeed a stuck in environment. Did you use any skills against the wall? Or just ran into it.
Your teammates can help you they have to walk into you a couple of times to free you.
Its a known bug and they will look at it. <--- Devs confirm please :)

WhiteFlameKyo
5th Mar 2014, 11:48
No, I don't think I was using any skills at the time, just passing through the place. I could have dodged though.
Well, I couldn't even tell them I'm stuck, that's why they thought I was afk. Fortunately I managed to leave the match and enter it again.

I'd seen this bug reported in various topics before but thought it'd be desirable to mention all the specific spots of its occurrences.

WhiteFlameKyo
7th Mar 2014, 07:10
Your teammates can help you they have to walk into you a couple of times to free you.

I was able to unstuck someone in Freeport yesterday. Thanks for the solution!

D-d-double post!

hirukaru
8th Mar 2014, 03:30
I was able to unstuck someone in Freeport yesterday. Thanks for the solution!

D-d-double post!

Your very welcome.

hirukaru
8th Mar 2014, 03:31
No, I don't think I was using any skills at the time, just passing through the place. I could have dodged though.
Well, I couldn't even tell them I'm stuck, that's why they thought I was afk. Fortunately I managed to leave the match and enter it again.

I'd seen this bug reported in various topics before but thought it'd be desirable to mention all the specific spots of its occurrences.

Getting stuck can happen at almost any obstacle at this moment.
They are looking at a way to make wall collision work a bit better if I am correct.

Ripperc100jr
9th Mar 2014, 09:18
I'm not too sure of the map but it is the one with the water and there is a dock there.

Well anyway, I got carried near the water towards the rope by a Sentinel and got stuck floating on that rope until I was killed.

I was not carried above the rope, I hit the rope when caught.
If you were facing the opposite direction of the docks it was on the right side
I could shoot and use skills but I could not run or dive out of it

riggepls
9th Mar 2014, 10:51
yeah i also was carried out he was trying to drop me in the water but after i fell down i got stuck just by the edge couldn't move.

hirukaru
9th Mar 2014, 12:14
I would really love if you check this topic: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7843

And please use the right sub topic and prefixes.
This is a map related issue.

ThatsNotMyPirate
10th Mar 2014, 17:32
If you are a Sentinel and try to drop a human in the water, the wind knocks the human out of your hands so you can't kill him by water (This part is normal I believe)

But this makes you drop him at the end of the point where humans can go, this makes them ALWAYS get stuck. So even if it stops you from dropping them in the water, they are now forever stuck where they are dropped, even if its flat land.

I've seen this more then once and other players have talked to me about it. I didn't get it on the bug list so I wanted to report it.

MarinePikachu
11th Mar 2014, 01:42
yup a bug. A temporary fix is just call a team member to your location and ask them to melee you. It will move you a bit and eventually you should be able to get out.

domoknight
11th Mar 2014, 20:26
Playing as a Hunter and being abducted/dropped by a Sentinel in Freeport, I found myself stuck on the edge of the dock. I could fire my weapon, but could not move in any direction or use any other ability. My character flailed around like he was still falling.

[EDIT] - And NOW I see the section for bugs... and others have experienced this one. Can a mod please delete or move this post?

RainaAudron
11th Mar 2014, 20:28
Yeah, it´s a common problem.

melvin13666
16th Mar 2014, 23:13
Yes it happen in a game one sentinel grab me and let me go on the side of the dock have land on the guardrail and some how got stuck .
I was able to shoot all my weapons but never got able to get out of the guardrails until someone came and kill me took like 2 minute close too.
then reset and all ok only happen once.

cmstache
17th Mar 2014, 00:02
Next time screenshot it so that they can see the location. This has been an ongoing thing. It's really just depending on where along the rope you get caught. They fix them as it gets reported.

Tube_Reaver
17th Mar 2014, 18:19
Hello,

I have been having an issue lately where I pick up a body, and drag it away, however if there is a slight elevation (say going from outside to inside a building), the body gets stuck, and my character can't move unless I drop the body.

Here is a funny screenshot, not sure how I managed to get stuck (it's an exaggerated example, as sometimes it's more subtle where my character is not floating and it looks like I can move)

http://i.imgur.com/OuEtNefl.jpg

cmstache
17th Mar 2014, 18:33
I've had this issue since alpha, I thought it was just me being weird...

Razaiim
17th Mar 2014, 19:58
I have never run into this. I've seen bodies themselves be stuck, but when that happens I haven't been able to grab or execute them.

Saranjivac
17th Mar 2014, 20:24
It is mostly doorways, corpses get stuck on the invisible edges etc.

Tube_Reaver
18th Mar 2014, 08:37
It is mostly doorways, corpses get stuck on the invisible edges etc.

Precisely, it is mostly doorways when attempting to go into or sometimes out of a building.

lucinvampire
18th Mar 2014, 12:20
I now have visions of a Tyrant standing on his heels using all his might to drag a body out of a building...and it still being stuck then him going "damn I quit" and walking off in a huff :p :D

...can't say I've had this - but then again I don't think I've ever dragged anyone inside/outside...
...is this like the invisible lip on windows that makes Sent unable to fly out of buildings :p

Tube_Reaver
18th Mar 2014, 14:18
I now have visions of a Tyrant standing on his heels using all his might to drag a body out of a building...and it still being stuck then him going "damn I quit" and walking off in a huff :p :D

...can't say I've had this - but then again I don't think I've ever dragged anyone inside/outside...
...is this like the invisible lip on windows that makes Sent unable to fly out of buildings :p

Your mental image is spot on actually :lol:

It's just invisible "ledges" or terrain differences that cause the corpses to get stuck, and you along with it until you let it go. Sometimes I manage to get it through but most of the time I am just a sitting duck vampire.

PencileyePirate
19th Mar 2014, 05:16
I've had this happen on the edge of stairs most often, but doorways as well.

YulisViento
24th Mar 2014, 11:32
Playing with Alchemist after being knocked down with "Dive Bomb" I was stuck on string of the pier, very close from respawn point. I could'nt move out, but I was unable to break free after dodge.

Etern4Ever
26th Mar 2014, 17:02
I seems I will get stuck oddly when I try to feed/pounce on someone near their station. Anyone else having that issue?

lucinvampire
26th Mar 2014, 20:38
Is it possible to please post a screenshot when this happens again? This will help the dev team out greatly with trying to figure out what it is/where it occurs. Thank you :D

Etern4Ever
28th Mar 2014, 02:58
I will do. Next time I am able to successfully do it.

gizban2
31st Mar 2014, 03:40
I can't access the private forum so I'm posting this here. I also can't attach images so I uploaded it to imgur.

http://i.imgur.com/jNFGeI0.jpg

lucinvampire
31st Mar 2014, 07:36
Please can you try logging out of the forum and clearing your cache and then logging back in and seeing if you then have access to the forums? Thank you :D

Kajirou
31st Mar 2014, 20:26
I've also had this issue when trying to drag a body off of the station. It appears to be some kind of 'falling' situation, as I was a sentinel and was able to start flying after I released the body. (Never got to drag them off the station because I was stuck. Same with being unable to feed on them).

gizban2
31st Mar 2014, 21:30
Thank you. I'm able to access this forum now.

cmstache
1st Apr 2014, 14:23
I got stuck in Sommerdamm. Only way to get out is to die.

bakaxy
3rd Apr 2014, 09:54
Has nothing to do with the healing stations imho.
It can happen at any point of the map if you pounce someone and you can't directly reach the ground. This leads to an endless "falling animation", as Kajirou said. You can replicate this bug pretty easily, if you pounce at someone who is standing on stairs. If you don't hit the ground after the pounce, but the edge of any other object, you get stuck.
This results in no dmg for the human.

cmstache
3rd Apr 2014, 13:53
Happens on the ropes on Freeport too.

Razihel2
3rd Apr 2014, 14:10
i haven't found anything about this bug so here is the report.

if you try to grab a human and run away as a tyrant you get a really big hitbox and get stuck at every corner. Once i picked up a human at a wrong place and got stuck in a wall :(

in generell it seems like that if you pick up humans and drag them away your hitbox always gets bigger. not sure if intended.

lucinvampire
3rd Apr 2014, 15:24
That doesn't sound good...if possible please take and share some screenshots of him when he's stuck - it might help in finding the problem. :D (I promise it's not because I have a thing for weird screenshot bugs :p)

PencileyePirate
3rd Apr 2014, 15:41
I've seen this too. Living vampires can get stuck on stairs, door frames, and corners of various meshes ... but only while dragging a human. If a vampire did the same thing during regular movement they would just bump their shoulder and correct their direction, but something about the drag animation causes the character model to get 'hooked' by the environment.

When this occurs the afflicted is unable to walk around, drop the human, or perform the execution. And yes, the Tyrant is definitely most susceptible to this bug, but I feel that I've seen it happen with Reavers and Sentinels as well.

Persiphas
3rd Apr 2014, 16:01
I have experienced this, too. It's also possible to get stuck as a human player, for example when you fall down onto a fence after being kidnapped by a Sentinel. If this should be hard to fix, I found an alternative way to make waiting to get shot more entertaining: Just let the character do this http://z0r.de/5229 XD

AureasAetas
7th Apr 2014, 20:49
The same exact thing happened to me.
Here's the screen (http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/576766755436156454/DF47087476DE0B9227077F16E9D9A026266A0580/)

In the ropes just before the tyran

PencileyePirate
9th Apr 2014, 18:19
Sometimes as a vampire you'll be running along and get snagged on the environment. It used to happen most often when dragging an enemy, but lately it's been happening regardless of that. The result is a very weird animation where the vampire is sitting on air, and can turn around in circles, but otherwise can't move. One exception to that is Reavers are able to use SS to escape.

http://i.imgur.com/nxGj4sj.png

http://i.imgur.com/LEnLxcY.png

http://i.imgur.com/g8C25LY.png

RazielOfNosgoth
10th Apr 2014, 15:48
I got stuck just like that as an Alchemist on Freeport after the latest patch, in one of the docks. Got pinned above ground, on that wooden structure obstructing passage further down the dock. So, not on the fence or in the ropes. http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/images/icons/icon3.png

lucinvampire
23rd Apr 2014, 19:31
Got lodged on a little ledge in Freeport – did the Tyrant jump attack – face planted the wall and slid down onto the little ledge. It wouldn’t let me move but basically he moon-walked by himself along the ledge until he plopped off the end into a group of humans.

Sorry didn’t manage to get a picture of it happening (I have a blurred pic of him falling on a Scout) – was too much in fits of giggles – but this is the ledge I was talking about. I tried to re-enact it – but he just fell straight down the wall the second time.

Khalith
23rd Apr 2014, 23:10
During this game I recorded I got caught on a part of the map, looks like it needs fixing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp44Atf-d8U&t=8m30s You'll see it at that moment.

Lomonop
24th Apr 2014, 09:23
I had a similar issue with a deceiver yesterday, however it was in the wall below the ledge (I got stuck a few feet above the ground).

RainaAudron
27th Apr 2014, 19:14
I can´t climb upon that one as well:

wolfcraft
27th Apr 2014, 19:55
I couldn't climb that wall in Freeport as Tyrant either:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=253939124

ParadoxicalOmen
27th Apr 2014, 20:37
I suffered a funny problem, sometimes while climbing i enter a loop state where i teleport back down. In other words, i keep climbing the same section over and over...wonder if anyone else has this.
OBS: My ping is around 200, might be the reason?

lucinvampire
28th Apr 2014, 08:41
I couldn't climb that wall in Freeport as Tyrant either

I suffered a funny problem, sometimes while climbing i enter a loop state where i teleport back down. In other words, i keep climbing the same section over and over...wonder if anyone else has this.

I had this also - he would climb up to near the top of that entrance and then drop down (probably about his own height) and then climb again and then drop - unable to reach the actual entrance...it was funny to watch so I just kept doing it :p :D

PencileyePirate
28th Apr 2014, 11:40
More duplicate threads: here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12760) and here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12709).

PencileyePirate
29th Apr 2014, 22:17
This is still happening, I got stuck on refill station today when trying to drag some food away.

https://i.imgur.com/1vVtA4W.png

edit:

Happening to humans as well ... seeing a falling animation while stuck on ground is quite funny. :p

https://i.imgur.com/EIUBGjn.jpg

GrimReaperRo
9th May 2014, 11:29
It happened to me too. I was grabbed by a sentinel and dropped on the rightmost ropes at the docks (if you have your back to the water). I couldn't move, shoot or use any skills and was killed by a vampire 4 seconds later. Didn't have time to take a screenshot.

lucinvampire
15th May 2014, 22:06
I was a Reaver and pounced on a human at a healing station in Valeholm - and he ended up stuck with his butt sticking out in the air - he remained like that until a Hunter shot him a few times and he fell to the floor - dead.

The best screenshot of it - even though early - but shows the angle.

AureasAetas
31st May 2014, 16:59
Got exactly the same issue

Can't move until killed

PencileyePirate
9th Jun 2014, 02:34
There's another example of this bug here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12760&p=104732#post104732). It seems to happen in so many locations that I wonder if these are player collision bugs (rather than issues with the maps.)

cmstache
10th Jun 2014, 12:28
Sometimes as a vampire you'll be running along and get snagged on the environment. It used to happen most often when dragging an enemy, but lately it's been happening regardless of that. The result is a very weird animation where the vampire is sitting on air, and can turn around in circles, but otherwise can't move. One exception to that is Reavers are able to use SS to escape.

Sentinels have never worried about that as they just hit space and fly. They'd get caught, but not stuck. Only Lucin seems to get stuck on every possible thing on the map.

PencileyePirate
11th Jun 2014, 06:20
Sentinels have never worried about that as they just hit space and fly. They'd get caught, but not stuck. Only Lucin seems to get stuck on every possible thing on the map.

Makes sense ... I haven't gotten stuck as Sentinel once, so I wouldn't know. Various refill stations have been an issue for me with every other class, but otherwise it's fairly uncommon and pretty random (most of those occurrences are already screenshot'd above.) However, it seems more prominent during Reaver pounce and while dragging corpses.

lucinvampire
11th Jun 2014, 20:50
Only Lucin seems to get stuck on every possible thing on the map.

Why me??? Please someone answer me that???? Why am I cursed so????? Ok so it happened again...this time in Freeport - once again I was stuck - I don't want to say stuck - I want to say caught on the wall??? I was there like it until I got shot a couple of times and then he kinda dropped and was free...and uh well died :lol:

I think it is something if the Pounce lands the person against a wall this happens...but on a plus - this really shows off the great job they did on makings Reavers bum :lol:

MickeyHokkaido
13th Jun 2014, 02:03
If a Sentinal flies over the water or out of bounds, you are dropped to the ground to prevent instakills. Unfortunately, you often get stuck inside the fence-areas and are unable to move at all....

Razaiim
13th Jun 2014, 14:02
Yip. This is an ancient bug. You often need to be pushed out by a vampire or teammate.

PencileyePirate
14th Jun 2014, 00:23
This bug has been in since the very beginning of closed beta ... beginning to wonder why it's still there. :scratch:

Slynesh
14th Jun 2014, 01:59
Because from what it seems the devs pick and choose the order that they fix things in.
Something that seems super important to us might be minuscule to them therefore it won't get fixed in a timely manner.

Razaiim
14th Jun 2014, 03:46
This bug actually pre-dates beta pirate. I think part of it being left alone is that it is specific to one set of circumstances on one map, and cannot be performed anywhere, and may just be left as a quirk of freeport. As a result of its fairly narrow scope, it has led priority than say the prophet, matchmaking and such.

Blastin_Foolz
14th Jun 2014, 08:30
This bug actually pre-dates beta pirate. I think part of it being left alone is that it is specific to one set of circumstances on one map, and cannot be performed anywhere, and may just be left as a quirk of freeport. As a result of its fairly narrow scope, it has led priority than say the prophet, matchmaking and such.

Very true, but meshing off those areas really isn't that hard to do.

Oh well, still beta.

Lucier921
16th Jun 2014, 07:00
I've experienced this several times. Every time, I was playing tyrant and trying to drag a body away from next to a wall.

Varulven
16th Jun 2014, 09:01
but on a plus - this really shows off the great job they did on makings Reavers bum :lol:

Oh god, Lucy!!! xDDD :lol:

Blastin_Foolz
16th Jun 2014, 15:32
I was there like it until I got shot a couple of times and then he kinda dropped and was free...and uh well died

It seems to happen when the person is shoved from the impact Pounce and an object intersects you and your pounce target.

Happens frequently to me via Resupply Stations.

Rago600
19th Jun 2014, 19:09
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272913115

Dont jump here or you get stuck midair.

Alfgross
20th Jun 2014, 17:45
This "bug" can be reproduced in every map, there are some areas where you can't drag bodies(check screeshot), when you try to enter these areas you get stuck, in general inside houses where you usually try to get in cover to execute the human, then you get stuck in the door and shot til death, sad^^

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/UQZLzct.jpg (sorry for potato screenshot, it's hard to get a screenshot carrying a bodie and being shot by everyone, so I took it from a youtube video)
Note that the reason why you get stuck is the small "stair" that's actually the interior floor of the house, so the bodies get stuck on that small stair and you can't enter the house, I think it's a problem with the physics, dunno.

This bug already was sent to the bug tracker, the reason I am making this thread is to you guys help me pointing more places where the same bug can occur.

PencileyePirate
26th Jun 2014, 17:02
Also check out this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12078).

Vampmaster
21st Jul 2014, 20:26
Assuming the sea/lake is north, it was the only palm tree in the south east corner. I think I either tried to dodge near it, or was pushed towards it by another player.

Psyonix_Eric
21st Jul 2014, 23:13
Thanks!

Necromancylord2
22nd Jul 2014, 20:33
Hi!

I notice a collision bug in some circumstances when a player is at Raziel statue's foot, you can be stuck (in some kind of small fall posture ...) for a very long time ...

You can't walk/run/roll etc to get out and the only thing you have is to shoot in some direction (I was playing as an alchemist and shooting in front of the statue was the only thing that unstuck me from this position).

So ... just reporting :D
Bye!

Psyonix_Eric
22nd Jul 2014, 21:18
Thanks, I'll look into it!

Moribden
23rd Jul 2014, 08:02
You can get stuck. The only way to become "unstuck" is to have your teammate bump into you.

Screenshot. (http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729846736036372/AD91FEA1F48A3FA7C2D3BEB727DA5F7657EEBD16/)

Oops. Typo in the thread name. Sorry.

SanDiv
26th Jul 2014, 19:55
Some clipping with the rocks blocking the stairs on 'The Fane'.
I am not stuck and can move away. See here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3tIxy5QOVQ)

Khalith
28th Jul 2014, 00:33
I recorded this round, I got a few of the glitches on the walls recorded, decided I'd post them here.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNL4kW-EsA&t=1m40s

I tried climbing here and bounced off the wall.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNL4kW-EsA&t=3m0s

Tried climbing at this one and put me at a lower point.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNL4kW-EsA&t=6m40s

I was stuck on this wall for nearly 30 seconds! This is really in need of being fixed.

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNL4kW-EsA&t=7m10s

Last one of the vid.

MasterZtark
28th Jul 2014, 02:18
#3 had me dying laughing. I have had the "slow motion" at the top of the building during my climb before on all maps, but that was the best/longest climbing bug I have ever seen! :)

Khalith
28th Jul 2014, 03:07
#3 had me dying laughing. I have had the "slow motion" at the top of the building during my climb before on all maps, but that was the best/longest climbing bug I have ever seen! :)

I swear I get all the weirdest bugs. There was another thread I posted here a while ago where I respawned under the freeport map, that was pretty epic to. Also, when my reaver is sliding down the wall there, I had the distinct image of a cat sliding down curtains. ._.

-Konf-
29th Jul 2014, 11:51
I had the distinct image of a cat sliding down curtains. ._.

Oh man that was the best moment! Made my day. Loved it when the guy came around at the end of your climb to see if you were ok haha.

RainaAudron
29th Jul 2014, 15:50
Hahah! :D funny glitches, esp. no. 3 :D

FireWorks_
29th Jul 2014, 20:24
Would be interesting to know if 4) is a map issue or network related. It happening on a lot of different maps.

Pandemonik
4th Aug 2014, 21:11
Unsure if this was posted elsewhere, but I encountered a glitch in the Fane where i dodged into the big statue and was unable to escape it's stony grasp :p

and now that i check the announcements section, I see "collision issues" fixed. GJ

Inkrement
4th Aug 2014, 21:33
I find it's a frequent issue when dragging a body especially, that vamps get stuck when there is clear room to pass through a door way, or even if your at a certain distance from a wall. Can this be fixed somehow? Keep up the great work, this game is amazing, and is still only in beta stages. Expecting great things from this game.

lucinvampire
5th Aug 2014, 12:34
There are some places where you can get stuck - if this happens please take some screenshots and share :)

Koame_The_Second
6th Aug 2014, 19:34
Hello

I was playing on Valeholm and a human's body ended up inside a wall to the far side where the humans spawn in. The back wall became hollow when I drained the body and I ended up being stuck on the other side of the wall.

I turned my stream on when I got stuck to provide video evidence;

http://www.twitch.tv/koame_/b/555228701

I cannot upload to youtube as twitch is over capacity, the video is less than a minute long.

Crossmark93
7th Aug 2014, 07:37
As the title say, I was executing a human in a stair close to a wall and clipped though it and fell down to my death.

Not really game breaking, but somewhat annoying. ;)

lucinvampire
7th Aug 2014, 08:09
Did you take a screenshot by any chance? This will help the devs know where the issue occurred. What map did this took place on? And did you happen to notice the name of the location?

Pristin
7th Aug 2014, 09:50
Not sure if its been brought up already but if a reaver punces a human towards a healthstation they fly for about 5 seconds then the human is released without taking any damage, its quite annoying.

Hopefully its an easy fix.

FireWorks_
7th Aug 2014, 10:50
Health stations cause a couple of bugs like getting stuck on it after being pounced or not interrupting pounce animation for reaver and reaver+victim.

They also cause instant explosions on grenades.

TehSynapse
7th Aug 2014, 14:34
i haven't found anything about this bug so here is the report.

if you try to grab a human and run away as a tyrant you get a really big hitbox and get stuck at every corner. Once i picked up a human at a wrong place and got stuck in a wall :(

in generell it seems like that if you pick up humans and drag them away your hitbox always gets bigger. not sure if intended.

I am finding in the Tutorial as a vampire, picking up an enemy against a wall makes you unable to move. You can rotate but pressing E or X does not release nor execute the enemy.

Tholur
8th Aug 2014, 10:43
Hello

So after doing a Charging of the edge, i got stuck like this for the remaining of the round.

ShadiiSlim
8th Aug 2014, 10:44
After picking up a human corpse on Sommerdamm i got stuck behind a Wall and could't get out anymore.
Here are some pictures of it

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3708/nkc52vum_jpg.htm
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3708/eailv8b4_jpg.htm

RainaAudron
8th Aug 2014, 10:51
I was going for a body by the barricade in Fane, but when I climbed up I got behind the wall collision and could walk around the entrance area :D

ShootGunMan
9th Aug 2014, 02:10
Got stuck on a wall trying to drag a human away, had to quit the match to get off the wall

Zero241
9th Aug 2014, 19:07
Tried to drag a body that was near a wall. Instead I got stuck in the wall. Had to leave the match.

PencileyePirate
9th Aug 2014, 20:27
After picking up a human corpse on Sommerdamm i got stuck behind a Wall and could't get out anymore.
Here are some pictures of it

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3708/nkc52vum_jpg.htm
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3708/eailv8b4_jpg.htm

I had the same thing happen in Valeholm last night. Tried to drag a corpse stuck to wall and ended up inside the geometry until round end.

LemonLimeMan
10th Aug 2014, 03:43
Valeholm:
Saw a human ragdoll flip over the wooden fence and out of bounds. http://i.imgur.com/Vf36I4y.jpg
Got this lovely shot. http://i.imgur.com/PKVv9b7.jpg

Also the tall building on the wall, when I try to leap off f it with the tyrant I get immediately smacked down. Is this intended because it looks like there is nothing there?
http://i.imgur.com/0DiNqhZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GN9EtRG.jpg

The Fane:
There is a killer door frame in The Fane. (That prophet was stuck for a third of the game.)
http://i.imgur.com/frtzGZd.jpg

Edit 2:It is possible to get stuck near/under these rocks.
http://i.imgur.com/P7TQ76e.jpg

Not a clipping but a sound issue. Sometimes I get what sounds like a roaring waterfall that plays the whole game and deafens all other noises. Here was one spot http://i.imgur.com/cA24sa4.jpg The other was by the exterior health station by the horseshoe hallway.

Provance:
2 human ragdolls where up against this wall and the execute was unreachable on the other side. (near the blood fountain)
http://i.imgur.com/RjS7WVd.jpg

Edit: Again not clipping issue but the texture of the band on the wall that's circled in red was flickering.
http://i.imgur.com/ECWX2AY.jpg?1

Freeport:
More executes out of bounds.
http://i.imgur.com/g5P3twD.jpg

I don't know what happened here, may have been the player but he pounced on me when I was in the corner and killed me but he didn't move afterwards while holding my body. He didn't execute the body and I was able to run back and kill him. Don't know if he got stuck or something else but I'll put it here just in case.
http://i.imgur.com/5IJSj3N.jpg

Setinal tried to drown me, got suck here for a minuet or two.
http://i.imgur.com/OmXTrP7.jpg

Edit: Teammate executed through the wall.
http://i.imgur.com/s1Zr24G.jpg
He found the edge and had to jump :( It would not let him spawn for at least 30 seconds afterwards.
http://i.imgur.com/AxlEBdR.jpg

lucinvampire
10th Aug 2014, 20:42
Got stuck on one of the stair posts in Fane - at the Slave Pits...

...Poor Deceiver...now this has got to hurt - even for a vampire...

Ouch!

Modranto
11th Aug 2014, 06:45
I'd like to echo ShadiiSlim and say I got stuck in the same Sommerdamm wall after executing a human.

Here's a link to a screenshot of it:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=298906866

EDIT: I've run into another wall glitch on Freeport. I executed a human near a wall inside the tunnel that would be in the southeast corner if we call 'north' the side of the map with the docks. I tried from various angles to fly back in but was unsuccessful. Until this issue is fixed it would be great if a suicide button was added so we don't have to quit the match.
Here's a screenshot:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300249466

iToss1
11th Aug 2014, 08:50
I'm sorry if someone already reported it, but this game is so good that I barely found the time to post this :)

As Sentinel in the map Provance I had the bad luck of a experimenting an unique "excecution".
Near the fountain there's a wooden big door with some shot stairs before it. There was this corpe there and I noticed that my reavers friends couldn't excecute it. When I tried to do it, it simply worked but at the same time it took me "outside" the 3D bounds of the map. It was like in "Quake" using the "noclips" cheat, I could just go anywhere I pleased but inside the real map. As a Sentinel I tried to fly my way back to the map, since at start I was falling.
Surprislying I could fly to the top again, but not inside the map just to the top of that "nothing", ending up with the "floor" being my "ceiling". I took the chance to troubleshoot it myself so I flew to the borders and tried to enter the map again from other angles. What I suceeded to get was only being again in the map, but in a weird limited area.
I could not fall again in the abyss without any shape containing me, but I couldn't enter the map too. I was kinda doomed to roam close to the rocks in the border for all time long. In the end I had like 3cm to move on my monitor. One side there was the invisible wall that didn't make me enter again the map, on the other side I was stuck by the actual real border (or a second layer of border? dunno).

It still was fun and I appreciated the view :p hope it will help you. It's a really nice game, good job guys

SistaSamurajen
11th Aug 2014, 15:10
There is a bug on sommerdamm where as if u grab a corpse near this rock, you get stuck and won't be able to move until you died.

Screenshots: 1. http://gyazo.com/a8adab8f36b47f8dc4fbdfa614de9c43
2. http://gyazo.com/773e39f9cb8cce45928ce73738119468

At first I was able to use my spells and autoattacks, but after trying to leap away, I could only throw smokebombs and bullet dodge.

SanDiv
12th Aug 2014, 13:23
A player stuck in a corner of Freeport, near water. I don't now how it happened. See here in video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dml0qIUk7gE)

Cpt_Captain
13th Aug 2014, 00:36
Got stuck while climbing a wall in freeport today: Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpqDfS6lZ60)

Louves
13th Aug 2014, 11:06
Stuck in the tutorial. Poor Reaver he will never get his food :(
Screenshot: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/25087852525779516/674FC54BB565C2E432964FB9C29377C6B2683384/

One time i got stuck in a crate in Provance, I somehow spawned in it and couldn't move out. Button mashing finally saved me.
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/UlrVp29.jpg?1

Another bugged spawn this time in Valeholm (Siege match)
Screeshot: http://i.imgur.com/uERGq1d.jpg

SuperZer0
18th Aug 2014, 15:59
Hi there im posting this cause i noticed a bug when u play as vampire and try drag someone near a wall
on Freeport map

was playing a tyrant and just got stuck into a wall and nobody could kill me and i couldnt move or attack . hope someone will take a look

thanks to you

Here is the url to show you what happened to me http://hpics.li/99b2064

solidbrim
18th Aug 2014, 18:13
When playing a Reaver, if you pounce a human straight into a healing/re-arming station, it never lands. The animation will hang in the air. I've noticed this when pouncing humans close to walls too, but the animation catches up and lands at the base of the wall. On stations, this doesn't happen. I am not sure if it is the speed of the jump or hanging on the texture of the station. Trying to get more isolation to determine which it is.

JelloBoy
18th Aug 2014, 23:49
Indeed I've done this a few times when pouncing on people trying to heal.

Oomachasooma
19th Aug 2014, 10:52
Same, but as Reaver (also happened in tutorial), when try to drag or consume near wall get stuck in it. Happened 3 or 4 times now.

Harmaatukka
19th Aug 2014, 20:02
I've had this happen to me handful of times too, it should be rather easy to replicate by playing around with a dead body near walls. This is also a potential map breaking glitch that could be abused to get inside and walls and terrain.

FireWorks_
21st Aug 2014, 15:59
Here I dropped through the floor on Provance, Stairs at the big gate NW corner near the fountain. Wanted to feast on a corpse close to the right wall (when facing up the stairs)

http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/21.08.14/lddoau7yye.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24333990/2014-08-20_00001.jpg.html)
http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/21.08.14/24ddtxa5ftwa.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24333989/2014-08-20_00002.jpg.html)

another "feasting on corpse close to the wall"
http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/21.08.14/pn4k1bx3hvvk.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24334023/2014-08-12_00003.jpg.html)

lucinvampire
21st Aug 2014, 21:19
I also had a point where I dropped through the map - but in Sommerdamm - I was a bit slow on the screenshot though so sadly it only shows on the death-screen...

Also managed to get stuck on the rock wall/on a roof in the Fane...

FireWorks_
21st Aug 2014, 23:11
Managed to get stuck on freeport. food related again.

http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/22.08.14/77sdmfj62g3j.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-24338417/2014-08-21_00005.jpg.html)

TeeSin
25th Aug 2014, 16:13
Dun know if im the only one....

Was climbing and a hunter hit my with a warbow then i get myself stick into the wall.... have to tell the humans tolook up and kill me after the fight .

Trying to drag a body and get myself bugged... told da humans for the free kill but nobody comes , they are having fun 4v3.... have to suicide wif choking haze . It was really long tho , my hp keep regen zz... the haze deal like 375 dmg and the regen after heal me up about 300 till the skill is up . -75hp / per 20 sec.... was full hp !

autonoe
25th Aug 2014, 23:40
So I was just playing a normal game of Nosgoth recently. During this game I happened to pick up a body and as I picked it up I got teleported through a rock. This allowed me to venture outside of the map.

SS outside the map near the rock: http://imgur.com/MDBzse7,DRITh9u#0
Another SS of the extent to where I could travel: http://imgur.com/MDBzse7,DRITh9u#1

I couldn't go back inside the map until i fell off the map and killed myself. I think it would be nice to have to boundaries of the map be 1 way, so you can't go out but you can go in if something like this happens.

PencileyePirate
26th Aug 2014, 02:26
There's a spot in Valeholm where this can happen as well. : (

AeslaMonty
26th Aug 2014, 23:32
Tried to press E on that corpse, ended up behind the wall

Hello darkness my old friend...

Pretty sure that reaver was stucked too, probably did the same thing as me.

Let me out, I'm innocent, I swear!

Spooky skeleton

Jumped down there and died.

Abraracoursix
27th Aug 2014, 06:39
Happenned to me once so far : tried to drag a body from a wall to get blood, the body bug occurred (body going longer and longer when dragged) thus I decided to suck it, then I've appeared instantly in the void, unable to come back in the game but by killing myself.

Harmaatukka
27th Aug 2014, 09:05
Could this problem be added to a sticky or something with a description that everyone can relate to, these problems happen all the time and the causes are clear.

If a human corpse is inside or really close to a wall and you try to feed, you will get trapped inside the wall/terrain.

Small elevations (stairs/the fountain statues in the Fane.. etc) in the game sometimes cause you to be stuck in permanent falling animation and most of the time the only way to get out of it is to have your team mates walk over you, or kill yourself with abilities/explosives.

eveningninja
28th Aug 2014, 08:08
Here's an example. I was helplessly stuck on this tree here in mid-air suspension after jumping and landing next to it. I was trying every possible thing I could to get unstuck, using skills, clicking, hitting all buttons. The only thing that unstuck me was my friend running into me to "bump" me off.

This is the third time I've been stuck in my 22.5-ish hours of gameplay. Other two times were at the top of walls that I was climbing as a vampire.

florens93
29th Aug 2014, 15:42
Hi all! When i play as a vampire, during the executions of an human that is close to the wall, my character remains stuck on the wall...It happend to someone else? I hope they fix this bug

Yadish
29th Aug 2014, 20:30
In Freeport, in the corner where it acts like a shelter of sorts, i was attacking an alchemist in a corner and then kept going through the wall. I came to what is essentially the edge of the rendered world. i could go back into the rendered wall but an invisible wall stopped me going back. the only way to get rid of this was to fall off the edge of the world and respawn.

Screenshots here.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307491248
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307495049

When i did fall off apparently the one who killed me was a deciever?

OnlyLogic
30th Aug 2014, 09:20
hahaha! This is pretty awesome!

I wonder if the wall stops bullets. This could be game-breaking. Thanks for reporting it!

TeeSin
31st Aug 2014, 08:09
Kill - Eat - Stuck - Sit - Wait - Bored

The_Hylden
31st Aug 2014, 08:48
Everyone, please use the thumb code (http://forums.eidosgames.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#thumb) when displaying large pics. Thanks.

OnlyLogic
1st Sep 2014, 10:26
There's a problem, though.

Kill - Eat - Stuck - Sit - Wait - Bored

(click image to enlarge)

Last edited by The_Hylden; Yesterday at 18:47. Reason: added thumb code to pic
There's no image there. Nor a thumbnail.

The_Hylden
1st Sep 2014, 12:19
Yes, there is. It shows fine on my end.

Voradors
1st Sep 2014, 20:47
while executing a body i became stuck inside a wall on Provance and could not get out. The wall was in the back corner where the blood fountain is, going up the stairway to the large square building.

Screen shots:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308921590

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/65621516193353645/F7F63A68DBAD55DB2A8B4D2165608EB094DE5A59/

-Konf-
2nd Sep 2014, 12:39
Hi guys,

Wanted to submit this via "Click here to report a bug" function, but figured it'd be a little easier here as I can attach screenshots.

Issue:
As the title states, I fell through the floor on Provance when playing a Reaver (in case the problem is relevant to the size of the player model).

Map location where the bug occurred:
It happened in the South-East portion of the map (where the fountain is). The exact location where I fell through the floor was at the end of the little in-built corridor/cave in that section of the map (sadly, I took screenshots only after I fell through already, so have to describe that with words).

How to replicate:
- Play a Reaver on Provance
- Kill a Human exactly at the end of the corridor (in the location described above), right next to the back wall
- Attempt to drag the corpse using [E] button - as a result you will get stuck in a wall
- While stuck in a wall it appears like free-falling
- While stuck, ask for a team mate to come wiggle you out of the wall (used to help on other occasions)

Here is where it gets interesting:
Apparently the team mate I asked for help didn't even see me stuck in the wall. Instead, the team mate executed a Human that I was trying to drag initially, which pushed me out through the wall:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/26215019486681620/ACE2EBE215542E88D0FD32F69087C5673A4A3A7A/
Upon reaching the "floor" I died, but could not respawn. Instead, I saw the following screen while the health of "killed by" would go from 100% to 0% and the cycle would repeat itself:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/26215019486685909/B2888FDE152377E643E3A9C704D43D85032BF561/

Later I clicked the "Hide" button, and respawned successfully in a couple of seconds.

Hope this helps to resolve the issue.

Note: Sorry for the size of the screenshots, I don't quite know how to shrink them to fit the screen.

McIbZ89
5th Sep 2014, 07:46
Hi i just notice a bug in the tutorial while in training for vampire combat no need for words here the pictures talk by themself :)

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/462225Capturedcran4.png
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/964817Capturedcran5.png
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/498434Capturedcran6.png
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/735494Capturedcran7.png

Khalith
6th Sep 2014, 03:11
Tried to grab a body and it put me in the wall.

http://postimg.org/image/ti6h01b9f/

http://postimg.org/image/5i9h49j7x/

http://postimg.org/image/5nblwyeqz/

lucinvampire
12th Sep 2014, 12:20
I've mentioned this elsewhere as a comment but realised I hadn't reported it properly...

It’s happened to me a few times where I spawn as a human and am in/attached to the Siege cannon thingys whilst of course playing Siege…I’ve managed to get free most of the time but on occasion be stuck – it’s not a good look though being in the fire :p :D

…screenshots to hopefully follow if I can find them in my pile of Nosgoth screenshots (when I get time) :)

Bueckstabue
20th Sep 2014, 11:09
I got charged and pushed through the wall on The Fane. Couldnt get out anymore.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/541879285055162810/6B2EF226F577F7F68327102493B63324A02B28DB/

TkMan326
20th Sep 2014, 16:57
I was playing on The Fane yesterday as sentinel. One of the human bodies was up against the edge of the burning barricade near the blood fountain. When i pressed E to grab the body, I got clipped through the wall and was unable to escape for the rest of the match.

I flew all around trying to find an entry point back into the map to no avail! It was kind of funny lol I tried flying out of the cave, but eventually it just hit a dead end lol. (see pic 2)

Firehex
20th Sep 2014, 19:29
Today got in texture when tryed to eat body near wall. Seems it is common bug.

-Konf-
28th Sep 2014, 09:22
Hey guys,

I think I'm here to report the same issue that TkMan326 had on The Fane.

I tried to pick up a body that was next to a wooden barricade (west of the blood fountain / statue) and got pushed into the debris. Here's a screenshot with the location:
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25091655402039802/97FA7213374CA001A68D7E3341790C140FCA9C8E/
If you look down you can see my teammate feeding on the corpse that I tried to pick up (way to rub it in), that's where the bug occurred.

RoflBalast
7th Oct 2014, 11:11
Shadow stepping/pouncing with human into health stations may result in you(and your victim) getting stuck inside.

http://puu.sh/c2Ohe/d91c2a00e8.jpg

http://puu.sh/c2OgQ/6123a29200.jpg

Firing vicious cannon into health station will result in instant explosion. I belive that shadowbomb/toxichaze will also blow up on direct hit.

I used hook to get on that roof and tried to jump down to cap point. Got stuck between boxes and firepit.

Maxigce
7th Oct 2014, 22:51
When I go to drag a human away from a health station if they are using it tends to move into the health station and the way I can get out is if I as the flying vampire is begin flying and as any other class there is no way of getting out of it with out the help of the humans kill me.

Senketsu
8th Oct 2014, 01:41
I can vouch for this - feasting on human corpses within directly under/in front of a health station is the cause of the bug. This has happened to me on two separate occasions. It is very much a game-breaking bug, because if the humans let the helpless vampire live, it's one less player they have to fight against, and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it on the vampires' side (skills are unavailable for use, and teammates cannot knock the stuck vampire loose). The most one can hope for stuck in this situation is to be shot by the opposing team. Otherwise, you're done for the remainder of the round.

-Konf-
8th Oct 2014, 03:56
This has happened to all us us, and way too many times. It is an annoying bug (I believe it has the same causes as other bugs where Vampires get stuck in geometry while executing), but there are a few things to do about it in the meantime if you get stuck.

In my experience, I always asked for team mates to come help me out. Every single time I got stuck on a health station, a team mate coming and pushing his player model into mine from the sides helped me get out. I have done the same for my allies as well. Also, if you're fortunate enough to get stuck as a Sentinel - activating your primary ability will take you out of the healing station.

Hope that helps to those stuck while the bugs are getting fixed.

IonlyWantAKey
9th Oct 2014, 14:37
I've managed to get stuck inside health stations quite often as a vampire. Especially this one in Provance.

Reaver pounce gets stuck in this animation, no damage is dealt and you actually can get out.

When picking up a human to execute near this station you are stuck in a falling animation. You can't escape it.

The fane also has several spots where the map swallows you after you execute a human.
This is the hill near the naked statue fountain.
The deciever is about to fall outside the map in this picture

And this one is me after falling outside the map in the same spot.

As well as the station in the area north of the Raziel statue.
I don't have a picture of it but a video This was made for fun but features a lot of the glitches I linked in this post as well (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKpcAYTPYIA)

Also this tunnel in the fane causes ragdolls to stretch. Please never fix this though. It's far too hilarious.

RoflBalast
9th Oct 2014, 15:50
Throwing anything into healthstation will result in instant detonation.

lucinvampire
10th Oct 2014, 12:12
I've managed to get stuck inside health stations quite often as a vampire. Especially this one in Provance.

:lol: that Sentinel and Tyrant - pure awesomeness :D

Vampmaster
24th Oct 2014, 20:21
I got stuck on the terrain immediately on spawning.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331186447

Sophax
26th Oct 2014, 20:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FzCkxWTWiQ&feature=youtu.be

corpse got stuck in that corner, I tried to eat it, got stuck in a corner dropped the corpse, teammate picked it up and then I got behind the map

MDrezor
27th Oct 2014, 17:27
Hello there,

I found this bug/glitch during playing the map VALEHOLM as a vampire the class tyrant i grapped a human that died by the wall and glitches sorta into it i couldnt get out it.

Greetz.

Iffyimp
12th Nov 2014, 22:35
You get stuck in the wall when you attack and kill at a healing point.

GeneralRAH
13th Nov 2014, 12:38
I just encountered this same issue on Freeport. I archived the Noscam of the game session and it happens at about 15:15 minutes into playback. How do I share the Noscam footage with the Devs so they can see what I'm talking about?

AlexanderLS
22nd Nov 2014, 22:35
While playing Reaver I encountered a glitch/oversight.

I pounced into a human, the knock back put us in a tree, I couldn't attack.

I'm guessing the knock back needs some additional collision detection added.

Thanks.

snejjjj
25th Nov 2014, 07:43
And this happens multiple times now
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-25366063/2014-11-25_00001.jpg.html

And this isnt still not fixed. Really annoying: http://steamcommunity.com/app/200110/discussions/4/624075482736787214/

Da_Wolv
25th Nov 2014, 08:41
Your teammates can nudge you out, but its really annoying!
I think it happens, when a human dies while healing up on stations or dying close to the edges of the map, that are no straight walls.

I never got stuck in the middle of the map in some wall - only at the rims

lucinvampire
29th Dec 2014, 20:33
...and guess what I got stuck again :lol: - this time in Sommerdamm...used Tyrant jump to escape and got stuck on a roof beam...

Can't remember if I'd already shared ^ an early encounter with this zone...probably but thought I'd post just in case.

Shortly after this I got stuck in one of my favorite places of all...that uncomfortable slope railing in the Fane :p :D

lucinvampire
4th Jan 2015, 16:53
Getting stuck in trees again the other night...heh...

Hiperyon
26th Jan 2015, 02:52
HI, first of all thank you for this good game :)!!

I want to report you a bug I had today:

I was playing the Tyrant but I don't remember the map.
I wanted to execute an enemy and my body got stuck in mid air after I pressed X with the arms moving like I was falling from the top. I couldn't move, couldn't use spells or something else and I didn't execute the enemy. Enemies near could damage me but fortunately my team killed them. After 5/6 seconds I could move.

This happened while trying to execute a Human near a wall.

I hope this will help! I'm lv 18 and never seen a bug. Good work!

snejjjj
26th Jan 2015, 06:41
Got this bug yesterday too. Also with Tyrant. This is a known issue since months...... Your Teammates can push you out of this bug/glitch by attacking and running against you.

FireWorks_
26th Jan 2015, 08:38
Make sure to make screenshots of the places it happens. The most locations were fixed since it got really rare in the last months but some still persist.

Like snejjjj said, your team (or enemies) can get you bumped out of it. Dodgerolling and shadowstepping (and possibly other abilities) sometimes work either.

Vampmaster
26th Jan 2015, 11:27
I'd swear taking a screenshot actually unstuck me from the environment the other day.

Cybiewings
5th Mar 2015, 17:13
This has happened quite a few times as you try to pick up the human corpse as a tyrant e.g. Freeport/ mainly in Yalehom you get stuck in a falling animation and you can't escape it

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28484282745081898/8AA06C1CD164097480CA621FFF6A5CF2BF71BD88/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28484282745080073/BA8FAC2DE564696A1A14056D1D602D24F6F80E02/

Tyrant is stuck on the tree area

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28484282741695300/E615A06281E64C45D97C620D45A524B78B3C98AB/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28483854585355418/53A6F2F756592C2FB11714D648A43BCC2C1052BF/

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28483854585012423/8CDFCBDC2244D5681234117269F67C171D0A1F9C/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28483854592222415/684A2D007FCA1C8F5E4514144C7D60AA0FA769E0/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/28482212349478348/2FA3828BDA3B36597180578B5B7C150CA31DD181/

ZittoN_
11th Mar 2015, 08:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHAgbLMKGUc

:wave:

ursorlicious
11th Mar 2015, 09:45
very dramatic vid. keke

FireWorks_
11th Mar 2015, 10:05
JACK!!!!

Lovely video :D

AureasAetas
15th Mar 2015, 20:24
As the title say, if the player is trown against some parts of the arena, he may get stuck.
Or get an irregular benefit.
For instance : http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38618023264497128/DBCCDBDA13976E9ABB7A2D6492659A6DBB7F4397/

I couldn't touch him, on the other hand he could throw his axes.

dark494
22nd Mar 2015, 08:36
Encountered this today in a match. There's a particular box in Sommerdamm that glitches out vampires when you melee towards the corner of it. This box & corner here. (http://i.imgur.com/HO6B8yt.jpg?1)

There was a human there, I melee'd towards him and the box, and suddenly I was stuck (as seen in the pic). On my screen it was as if I was constantly falling and I was unable to move or attack until someone on the other team just killed me. In the noscam it appears as though the model is jittering. I have the noscam of that match, it's easily reproducible, I just don't know what to do with the file or who to give it to, but this box should be looked into.

Gramm_
22nd Mar 2015, 22:07
Not kind of "stuck in geometry" bug, but looks related for me.
At "The Fane" map, it isn't possible to pick/execute human, if it is lying on the rocks in the corner behind fountain (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412423363http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412423363).

lucinvampire
7th Apr 2015, 21:15
In the Crucible at point D if you get hit into the back wall you go through it...

this death one shows the area better...