PDA

View Full Version : Deceiver v Summoner Combo Suggestion

GenFeelGood
27th Apr 2015, 02:36
I enjoy the Summoner Ghouls but sometimes I wanna scream at them. What if we allowed Deceivers to be able to control Ghouls through Dominate Mind, in order to function as remote control drones? It would make the Slayer more desirable; and the Stalkers could functioning like the Deceiver's melee, each attacking one after the other in tandem.

Ghosthree3
27th Apr 2015, 02:47
I don't see the point, their AI is pretty good.

DesolatedMaggot
27th Apr 2015, 16:17
I'd rather have my Dominate Mind Deceiver dominating one of the humans, or melee'ing one of the humans than controlling a measly summon.

GenFeelGood
27th Apr 2015, 21:20
You would still be able to use dominate mind on humans and you would still be able to leave ghouls to their own devices. I'm just asking for the option, what if while controlling a ghoul the duration time was doubled or while controlling it you had the option to detonate it like a kamikaze?

TheDreamcrusher
27th Apr 2015, 22:01
DM targeting is terrible as it is. There's no way I'd want it to also be able to also pick up Summoner ghouls... at all.

Cody_The_Wiser
28th Apr 2015, 01:05
DM targeting is terrible as it is. There's no way I'd want it to also be able to also pick up Summoner ghouls... at all.

That's not a good reason to not implement it in the future. More options > accommodating to current **** situation. It's definitely worth considering. I can see this being very situational but nevertheless very useful. When the deceiver controls the ghoul the duration of it could be disregarded. IE if it's about to expire he DMs it and the duration is infinite up until the deceiver releases it. Imagine you're low health and need a body, someone is about to heal but you can't risk going in. So you have the summoner conjure a ghoul and then if it locks on to someone else you control it and have it kill the tender bastard at the station. Or, perhaps someone is already dead and you can't go for the body. So the summoner conjures ghoul and you use it to refresh body and possibly drag it into a safer location. The possibilities are pretty vast, if you actually think about it.