PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a casual clan or group

LoEM_1942
25th Apr 2015, 20:55
Heyoo!

So I'm looking for a clan or group to run with, preferably casual. I play to the best of my abilities, and always seek to be better, but after years of high end clan warring in both CS and WoT, I'm just here to have fun. Call me an old burnout for stat optimizing haha.That said - I'm hoping for a crowd that's nice to be around, and would be willing to help in terms of criticism and improvement here and there. Doesn't have to be big.

I'm a US player, Eastern server with roughly 50 hours into the game so far. I can play on the Western server, but when I did there was a small amount of lag. Nothing to complain over, just not a first choice. Time zone is EST (GMT -5) and I'm on anywhere between 4:30 and 9 PM my time during the week. Potentially more on weekends.

I main Prophet and Summoner, alt Alchemist and Tyrant. Only classes I won't really play, though, are Vanguard and Deceiver - they don't like me. Lol.

If anyone thinks I might fit with them and wants to give it a shot, feel free to give me a prod on here or Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978301548/