PDA

View Full Version : Russian localization of DE:MD

uber-b-tard
23rd Apr 2015, 14:42
Hi, guys!
Do you have any idea about localization of MD?
HR and TR have nice russian localization (sound and text). But Director's cut and some new games were published without it. Did SE decide to ignore russian gamers?

Avenging_Teabag
23rd Apr 2015, 19:31
I never play localized games if the original language is available (well, English in any case), so I'm out of touch probably, but is this for real that some major releases didn't have Russian dubbing recently? I find that hard to believe.

uber-b-tard
23rd Apr 2015, 20:17
I understand why resently released FF XIII (1 & 2) have no localization. But there is no russian in DE:HR (DC) & DE: The Fall. Story-oriented game without localization is not comfortable to me. Hope you're right and that was an exclusion.

Avenging_Teabag
24th Apr 2015, 07:12
Now that I think about it, the Russian disk version of HR did have mandatory dubbing, which is why instead of buying it from the Russian publisher (whoever that was) I got a more expensive Steam version. For what it's worth I very much doubt that the Russian version of MD won't be localized.

uber-b-tard
24th Apr 2015, 11:38
Are you sure that RU-region disk of HR has no ENG-version? I usually buy digital version, but RU-disk version of Skyrim: LE has either full RUS or full ENG localization.

Avenging_Teabag
24th Apr 2015, 15:01
I can be wrong, friend, it was a long time ago. But I think that was exactly the case.