PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes - April 16th, 2015

Saikocat
16th Apr 2015, 16:11
New Skins

The Evolved Melchahim (Summoner) and Elite Hunter Armors are now available. Players who have attained level 25 in these classes will be granted the skins automatically.

Interface

Item Rarity display in the inventory has been updated to be more visible without having to see the mouseover tooltip

Balancing

Humans

Corpses will now take 20 seconds to decay before they cannot be fed on by vampires (was 15)

Summoner

Abyssal Bolt

Area-of-effect slow increased to 50% (was 25%)

Hell Strike

Damage delay after impact reduced to 0.1 seconds (was 0.15)

The Crucible

Further optimization to the Crucible, particularly when World Detail is set to "High Performance"
Made some design changes to a small area of the map, blocking off part of a small tunnel and adding a staircase that leads up to the arena.

Boosters

The "All Booster" has been updated to include the new Mysterious Find boost as well

Bugs

Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the respawn timer
Fixed an issue causing Voice Chat to be quieter than intended
Update to Summoner pet attacks to help address missing victims while meleeing
Fixed an issue causing summoned pets to linger if the Summoner died while summoning them
Deceiver Shroud will now correctly show in the "Killed By" Damage List
Fixed an issue causing projectiles to automatically explode when hitting Health Stations
Fixed an issue in Flashpoint where the final capture would not award XP

Shikei001
16th Apr 2015, 16:20
New Skins

The Evolved Melchahim (Summoner) and Elite Hunter Armors are now available. Players who have attained level 25 in these classes will be granted the skins automatically.

Bugs

Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the respawn timer

YES, YES **** YES ! Finally my beloved Hunter skin :worship:

And maybe even better the Fix to insta spawning... got rly rly tired of all the abuse...

Thank you guys very very much :friends:

Nice update overall :thumb:

Screwby-Dew
All of this sounds great, looking forward to it !

senjuj
What about the Tyrants jump? I want to jump in a house.

Garfild_ru
16th Apr 2015, 16:32
Russian Translation
Русский перевод
http://nosgoth.ru/1661-nosgoth-update-16-04-2015/

Wolf_the_Legend
16th Apr 2015, 16:40
Deceiver Shroud will now correctly show in the "Killed By" Damage List

WOW ... an old one :thumb:

Corpses will now take 20 seconds to decay before they cannot be fed on by vampires (was 15) :thumb:

Damage delay after impact reduced to 0.1 seconds (was 0.15)

felt more like a second then 0.15^^

DesolatedMaggot
16th Apr 2015, 16:41
Great changes guys. Keep 'em comin'.

K17ASU
16th Apr 2015, 16:47
How long does it takes to patch up the server? in other words when it will be online again? (sorry for dumb question ^^)

Necro71
16th Apr 2015, 17:04
What about fixing respawns ?

Saikocat
16th Apr 2015, 17:08
How long does it takes to patch up the server? in other words when it will be online again? (sorry for dumb question ^^)

Shouldn't be much longer now. Less than an hour, hopefully around 30 mins.

DesolatedMaggot
16th Apr 2015, 17:08
What about fixing respawns ?

You should read the patch notes, sir.

--Ram--
16th Apr 2015, 17:39
What about the Tyrants jump? I want to jump in a house.

They fixed that intentionally (for the second time). I doubt we will see a third installment.

You should read the patch notes, sir.

Are the Flashpoint spawns still broken though?

Saikocat
16th Apr 2015, 17:49
We're back online now!

Spongeman93
16th Apr 2015, 17:55
We're back online now!

yay! I totally was not refreshing the page over and over until you said that <_< but I have an issue, I have a level 25 hunter and the new skin is locked off for me unless i buy it D:

Korbinz
16th Apr 2015, 18:00
same here facepalm

Captain3009
16th Apr 2015, 18:00
yay! I totally was not refreshing the page over and over until you said that <_< but I have an issue, I have a level 25 hunter and the new skin is locked off for me unless i buy it D:

Yep, same here, evolved and prestige skin are not available and i'm lvl 25. they are in the store to buy.

Oh yeah, and also the evolved summoner is displayed as a deciever.

Update: Just received the evolved summoner skin. :)
And the summoner is now displayed with the right picture. :)

And i just received my hunter perestige skin, woohoo. Thank you. :worship:

Saikocat
16th Apr 2015, 18:01
We're working on getting the skins to everyone that has a level 25 Hunter or Summoner. Hang in there!

senjuj
16th Apr 2015, 18:01
They fixed that intentionally (for the second time). I doubt we will see a third installment.
What patch note or devs message?

Ysanoire
16th Apr 2015, 18:19
I got the same problem - I received the Summoner's skin, but not the Hunter's (he's lvl 25 of course).

PencileyePirate
16th Apr 2015, 18:29
I got the same problem - I received the Summoner's skin, but not the Hunter's (he's lvl 25 of course).

Same here, no prestige hunter skin yet. ;(

senjuj
16th Apr 2015, 18:40
Noscam file incompatible with current version of the game.

Saikocat
16th Apr 2015, 18:49
The Hunter skins are being awarded at the moment, so you will get those shortly.

Vampmaster
16th Apr 2015, 18:55
I hear yet more banners have been added? Can we see those here?

Ysanoire
16th Apr 2015, 19:09
Do there really HAVE to be new bugs in flashpoint every update?

I just played a fp game where the opponent capped the same point 3 times in a row (they captured c, then got c when they were already standing on it, and again; this happened again later with another point).

I received the Hunter skin now thanks!

PencileyePirate
16th Apr 2015, 19:10
Glad to see some fixes coming through ... but why no fix for the off center crosshair? Such a ridiculous bug should have never made it in the game in the first place and now it's just hanging around for weeks.

FireWorks_
16th Apr 2015, 19:18

I just played a fp game where the opponent capped the same point 3 times in a row (they captured c, then got c when they were already standing on it, and again; this happened again later with another point).

I received the Hunter skin now thanks!

This made me actually laugh. Thanks for posting!

--Ram--
16th Apr 2015, 20:04

Dev response: Flash...uh whats that again?

FireWorks_
16th Apr 2015, 21:07
http://steamcommunity.com/app/200110/discussions/0/618459405708817442/

Can anybody confirm that -usetexturepool doesnt work anymore?

kLauE187
16th Apr 2015, 22:24
hitreg due to fairfight not fixed, crosshair still off-center but otherwise good. dat hunterskin is awesome, already felt in love with it <3 but i dont understand why you make this an evolved one i mean almost everyone will get him for free and theres no point to buy this epic skin for runestones.

GenFeelGood
16th Apr 2015, 22:42
I love the Evolved Melchahim Banner. Its like the evil eye of a necronomicon is watching you, "Always Watching."

Edit

i dont understand why you make this an evolved one i mean almost everyone will get him for free and theres no point to buy this epic skin for runestones.

People purchased evolved vamp skins when first released, so this will sell. I came across a lvl 4 in an evolved Turelim skin back then, made destroying him my personal mission for the entire match; but it shows there is a market for it.

TAli0n
17th Apr 2015, 07:29
what I really want to have in the next update is voice chat fix, at least tell us when to expect this fix or are you considering it at all ?
but overall, Nice update, looking forward to the scout elite skin .

Louves
17th Apr 2015, 10:09
Fixed an issue causing summoned pets to linger if the Summoner died while summoning them

Nice fix, it's way better than before!

01ulR9rqeZc

Saikocat
17th Apr 2015, 10:34
We're looking into an issue with one of the Boosters at the moment.
We'll check into the Flashpoint issues too. Will update the thread with news as soon as I have it.

Vampmaster
17th Apr 2015, 11:11
We're looking into an issue with one of the Boosters at the moment.
We'll check into the Flashpoint issues too. Will update the thread with news as soon as I have it.

The one that gives guaranteed MI's? No need to rush on that one. :p Did the capture starting early bug and the one with both teams spawning in the same place get fixed already? I don't remember it being in any of the recent patches, but I can't remember if I've seen them lately either.

Sanguise23
17th Apr 2015, 12:52
immortal boosters should get the MI bonus...it does not

Ysanoire
17th Apr 2015, 14:40
Was not surprised today to see that the booster bug has been fixed but not the flashpoint one.

Because items dropping is such a game-breaking bug and cap point distribution isn't. Not that I needed the exploit but... :/

snejjjj
17th Apr 2015, 14:40
game suddenly ends, without error, nothing..... nice patch

Saikocat
17th Apr 2015, 14:41
Here are some images of the new skins, and new banners!

Evolved Melchahim (Summoner):

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/450/blog/evolved-summoner-1.jpg

Elite Iron Guard (Hunter):

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/451/blog/screenshot-2015-04-16-19-00-24-4.jpg

Melchahim animated banner:

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/452/blog/evolved-summoner.gif

Zephonim animated banner:

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/456/blog/evolved-deceiver-20-2-.gif

Saikocat
17th Apr 2015, 14:42
Was not surprised today to see that the booster bug has been fixed but not the flashpoint one.

Because items dropping is such a game-breaking bug and cap point distribution isn't. Not that I needed the exploit but... :/

Very different issues with very different fixes, but the team are aware of the issue.

Vampmaster
17th Apr 2015, 14:49
Here are some images of the new skins, and new banners!

Evolved Melchahim (Summoner):

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/450/blog/evolved-summoner-1.jpg

Elite Iron Guard (Hunter):

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/451/blog/screenshot-2015-04-16-19-00-24-4.jpg

Melchahim animated banner:

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/452/blog/evolved-summoner.gif

Zephonim animated banner:

http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/455/blog/evolved-deceiver.gif

Oh, they're animated too? Awesome, now there really needs to one for each clan! The Zephonim one in your post looks broken though. It's nice touch that you included the quotes from Daniel in the store as well.

I never noticed the symbol on the hunter's arm before. That's also a nice touch.

Can you find out if those bugs I asked about are already fixed. I think they might be, but I don't remember it being in the notes for any recent patch.

Ghosthree3
17th Apr 2015, 14:50
Confirming this was not fixed.

Ysanoire
17th Apr 2015, 15:00
Nice fix, it's way better than before!
Vid is private.

Very different issues with very different fixes, but the team are aware of the issue.

Yeah, I understand, sorry for sounding so bitter, I'm sure it'll be resolved in time.

Btw, the Zephonim banner doesn't seem to play the animation properly for me either (in the post, in the game it works).

Varulven
17th Apr 2015, 15:12
I can't see any animation on the Evolved Zephonim Banner :/

Saikocat
17th Apr 2015, 15:19
Looks like the gif is broken, it does the animation once and then freezes. Will get another file and add that once I have it :)
You can go here (http://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/455/blog/evolved-deceiver.gif) to load just the image and see the animation play once.

Can you find out if those bugs I asked about are already fixed. I think they might be, but I don't remember it being in the notes for any recent patch.

I'll double check :)

Korbinz
17th Apr 2015, 16:08
did u change something on mmr? cause im always with low level players now

Louves
17th Apr 2015, 17:07
Vid is private.

Strange, but should work now.

This bug happens almost every match. The summons even stay in the next round.

Vampmaster
17th Apr 2015, 18:49
Strange, but should work now.

This bug happens almost every match. The summons even stay in the next round.

Players have always done the same as far as I know. They carry over to the next round as stationary meshes with no collision.