PDA

View Full Version : I was here too (Spoiler- Just in case)

AnimeSuperFan
13th Apr 2015, 05:30
I don't know why, but when Max says 'I was here too', made me think this line is going to be important later on in the game. Maybe during one of the endings. I sort of imagine something happening to Max, and people forgetting about her, but for some reason her name is there on that wall, and Chloe or someone else sees it.

I don't know.

mwayyy
22nd Apr 2015, 01:32
I totally regret i did that now.

Mercyva20x2
26th Apr 2015, 05:06
Yeah I did write on the wall. Kinda felt sad for max in a way, she WAS there, but was she really? .... Also I've been thinking that maybe something bad will happen in that place! And they will see that max was involved because her name on the wall. Or it could be a sad thing just what you said... Either way there was a butterfly effect, which mean it WILL have consequences.. Hope it's a good one :(

AnimeSuperFan
27th Apr 2015, 02:06
Yeah I did write on the wall. Kinda felt sad for max in a way, she WAS there, but was she really? .... Also I've been thinking that maybe something bad will happen in that place! And they will see that max was involved because her name on the wall. Or it could be a sad thing just what you said... Either way there was a butterfly effect, which mean it WILL have consequences.. Hope it's a good one :(

Same here. I'm really excited to see where all these choices will land Max, but at the same time, I'm hoping it won't be too bad.