PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Edition pre-order

MalikNL
9th Apr 2015, 16:23
Is there a link to the collector's edition pre order? I don't want the regular version

Cerberus-
9th Apr 2015, 17:48
+1

handgriffsorgfaeltig
9th Apr 2015, 19:20
indeed, MalikNLs question was the first thing that came to my mind after hitting the pre-order-button...if by now not all versions are final; just let us know if there will be an upgrade-option in the pre-order-process !

DX:HR had the 'collectors-version' coming in late too...but in my case, there was only one true way - getting the 'augmented-version' ...had it been the other way around ...unthinkable...

MalikNL
10th Apr 2015, 00:28
indeed, MalikNLs question was the first thing that came to my mind after hitting the pre-order-button...if by now not all versions are final; just let us know if there will be an upgrade-option in the pre-order-process !

DX:HR had the 'collectors-version' coming in late too...but in my case, there was only one true way - getting the 'augmented-version' ...had it been the other way around ...unthinkable...

Exactly same here when I clicked pre order. The DXHR collector's edition for PC was great and I hope there will be one too for MD.