PDA

View Full Version : A very importent question About Mankind Divided

ruo66AS
9th Apr 2015, 07:01
Will Deus Ex: Mankind Divided let you continue your choices from the last game? Like Choice of ending, of side quests and so. and will you need the game files for it or will it be like DAI?

besyuziki
9th Apr 2015, 07:10
From what we've seen so far, it doesn't look like we'll be able to import saves. Some choices will be disregarded.

Spyhopping
9th Apr 2015, 07:16
I doubt it. One of the endgame outcomes will probably be picked, though obviously not the one where Adam dies.

I hope they don't do a combination of the endgames, wasn't keen on that muddle in IW.

ZakKa89
9th Apr 2015, 09:10
According to gameinformer:

- There are no plans to import save
- The story follows multiple key elements from DEHR

see:
-Eidos won't comment on which ending it considers canon but is trying to string together different parts of each ending for the overall background of Mankind Divided

CHERNO-B1LL
9th Apr 2015, 09:49
No. The endings will not be considered canon apparently. I expect they will take an amalgam of them go one direction and modify it somehow to keep Jensen alive. Most likely the self destruct version but with Adam living and it being spun out somehow and covered up. for Illuminaty agendas.

Quick Google seems to suggest some or all of this.

Spyhopping
9th Apr 2015, 09:58
...string together different parts of each ending for the overall background of Mankind Divided

Doh.

Tugi666
9th Apr 2015, 14:17
No. The endings will not be considered canon apparently. I expect they will take an amalgam of them go one direction and modify it somehow to keep Jensen alive. Most likely the self destruct version but with Adam living and it being spun out somehow and covered up. for Illuminaty agendas.

So does the trailer. You see Adam floating in water after destroying Panchae.

JCpies
11th Apr 2015, 19:00
Rip in peace David Sarif
http://i60.tinypic.com/288cf93.jpg
He was a good man.

EternalAmbiguity
11th Apr 2015, 19:12
I doubt it. One of the endgame outcomes will probably be picked, though obviously not the one where Adam dies.

I hope they don't do a combination of the endgames, wasn't keen on that muddle in IW.

Take a look at the trailer. I'm seeing some speculation that the fact that Adam is in the water is a reference to him seemingly dying at Panchaea.

Edit: ninjas!

Irate_Iguana
11th Apr 2015, 20:01

The Illuminati ending made the most sense with what we know of DX. They should still be firmly in control and feeling pretty secure in their power. Their offshoot, MJ12, would have almost total control of augmentation development and restrict it to a select few. They are at their height before the 2030 earthquake messes things up and causes MJ12 to split.