PDA

View Full Version : DX:MD Trailer

somesortofmech
8th Apr 2015, 17:17
Looks great. Little put off by the intensity of all the action, but I have to assume for now that its just to create excitement... It would be hard for me to believe that they would cripple the more subtle aspects of HR at this point... especially since those parts were the most successful and lauded aspects of the game. I'm optimistic there...

the one thing that made me the most nervous... and I don't mean to make it personal... but seeing Stephane Roy's name on that trailer, after the horrible disappointment of Thief... seeing his name makes me very uncomfortable. Thief was awful even it hadn't been a Thief game.

Anyway. Other thoughts out there?

DaedalusIcarusHelios
8th Apr 2015, 17:42
Just like the trailer for Human Revolution, the action was very amped up, which I think is to be expected in a trailer. I'm excited; very happy that it seems it will be coming soon. I'm wondering if I'll need to consider upgrading my PC. I built this one specifically for Human Revolution, and it's since served me well, but it might need a newer graphics card.

IvanaKC
8th Apr 2015, 18:45
Looks great. Little put off by the intensity of all the action, but I have to assume for now that its just to create excitement... It would be hard for me to believe that they would cripple the more subtle aspects of HR at this point... especially since those parts were the most successful and lauded aspects of the game. I'm optimistic there...

They pretty much showed that the stealth is still there when Jensen sneaked into the hall where the bold guy (I assume it's a boss) held his speech and then entered dramatically using his augmentation for speed. There had to be some action after all and it was intense combined with the music. I like it. :D