PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Badge!

Saikocat
7th Aug 2014, 10:01
Hey everyone,

The moment some of you have very patiently been waiting for is finally here... the Alpha Badge has arrived!

http://i.imgur.com/pb42uLb.jpg

If you were one of our testers during the Closed Alpha, you will now find a brand new badge in your inventory, as a small token of our appreciation for helping during the Alpha test. You will be able to equip this exclusive badge now to show off your Alpha status.

To find your badge, click on Inventory, as seen below you will now have the new badge there.

http://i.imgur.com/0ESbhQF.jpg

To display it, click on the triangle (or right click) and select Equip.
The badge will now be displayed in game lobbies, per below:

http://i.imgur.com/tylDuba.jpg

Thanks for your patience everyone, and we hope you like your new badge! :)

lucinvampire
7th Aug 2014, 12:05
AWESOME :lol:

RainaAudron
7th Aug 2014, 12:16
Finally!!! :) Though not really sure I like its colour scheme or the generic alpha symbol... :/ I must say I´ve expected a symbol from Legacy of Kain at least... I don´t know if I like the new reworked banners as well - they look more detailed but their colours appear so faded now (except the Immortal one).

Vampmaster
7th Aug 2014, 13:09
That's it? :hmm:

Lord_Aevum
7th Aug 2014, 13:17
That's it? :hmm:

Yup, the alpha badge looks to be a badge with the alpha symbol.

FireWorks_
7th Aug 2014, 13:38
Did market research come up with "6-9year olds dont like the dark theme of the vampire game"?

Prime_Abstergo
7th Aug 2014, 14:22
Ermmmm, dear Saikocat can I ask you to make an exception for me? The thing is I REALLY like this banner and It reminds me of my lovely homeland - Ukraine. Besides I've started to play right after I've got an invitation (which I've got right after end of Alpha-stage :().
Please suuport Ukraine and ukrainian players (me :)) :worship::worship::worship:

RainaAudron
7th Aug 2014, 14:43
Ermmmm, dear Saikocat can I ask you to make an exception for me? The thing is I REALLY like this banner and It reminds me of my lovely homeland - Ukraine. Besides I've started to play right after I've got an invitation (which I've got right after end of Alpha-stage :().
Please suuport Ukraine and ukrainian players (me :)) :worship::worship::worship:

What does your nationality have to do with the game itself? Sorry, but I don´t get why you should be an exception, then everybody else can ask for it. The point of the alpha badge is that it is only for the alpha players. Besides, what if the colour scheme of the badge changes in the future?

Prime_Abstergo
7th Aug 2014, 15:02
What does your nationality have to do with the game itself? Sorry, but I don´t get why you should be an exception, then everybody else can ask for it. The point of the alpha badge is that it is only for the alpha players. Besides, what if the colour scheme of the badge changes in the future?
Just asking.. nvm :) Just upset coz of getting invitation after end of alpha.

RainaAudron
7th Aug 2014, 15:09
Just asking.. nvm :) Just upset coz of getting invitation after end of alpha.

Np, I understand it sucks you just missed it :/

Saikocat
7th Aug 2014, 15:10

Aww, I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid the badge is purely for people who helped us during the Alpha stage.

Varulven
7th Aug 2014, 15:14
*finds no words* :worship: :worship: :worship:

Captain3009
7th Aug 2014, 16:23
Looks good for me, thanks.

TheMalgot
12th Aug 2014, 09:18
Honestly, i don't like it that much, 'cause it looks to technical.
I don't think i will get any envy for having it (which, of course, is a reason for wanting something like that :3) compared to the founders pack banners. But i'm not gonna look a gifted horse in the mouth. :)

iberaider
12th Aug 2014, 20:48
I like it. Sleek, clean and stylish. I hate cluttered designs, bane of my existence. This is great.

http://i.imgur.com/3UOox3x.jpg

Yay!

Illusa
13th Aug 2014, 03:59
I just run into the issue that even if I deselect a banner.. it keeps putting it back on no matter what I do. I'm tempted to just delete it just to not be bothered all the time w/ having to remove it.

Note it isn't the alpha banner, it is the free weekend one.

I enjoy the banner, but enjoy it more in my inventory than displaying it to others. I really don't care about that in the least bit. I rather just leave it as my name and avatar only.

FireWorks_
13th Aug 2014, 10:35
I just run into the issue that even if I deselect a banner.. it keeps putting it back on no matter what I do. I'm tempted to just delete it just to not be bothered all the time w/ having to remove it.

Note it isn't the alpha banner, it is the free weekend one.

I enjoy the banner, but enjoy it more in my inventory than displaying it to others. I really don't care about that in the least bit. I rather just leave it as my name and avatar only.

Banners not saving is a very old issue. But its as old as its minor, to me at least.

SergeOvD
13th Aug 2014, 17:52
I got it. Thx, :)

Rago600
13th Aug 2014, 18:07
BTW , the older Banners looked Better than the new Comic-style-ones.