PDA

View Full Version : Somthing you hope for in the future DQ games?

LordRoto
16th Jul 2012, 08:54
Just something you think would be a neat addition to the series, maybe it's been left out of the newest installments and needs a comback, or something that can help the series evolve.

Asuha
16th Jul 2012, 12:14
Finally making it into the HD generation would be a nice first step.

1stPlatinumKingJewel
9th Sep 2012, 16:56
Personally I hope they make it so you can spend skill points on certian things you want instead of in a set place like I want to be able to get omnivocational weapon master earlier than normal and If I want certian skill other than having to get others first that sort of thing

benaphil
9th Sep 2012, 19:58
That they not be MMO RPGs.

tiaeltaru
11th Sep 2012, 09:11
Considering their intent to support DQX for 10+ years, I doubt a near future one will be an MMO.

Not all FF games after X are MMO releases either, nor will they be.

And DQX more or less plays like a single player one does, just with an altered battle system (that still feels turn based) and the option to either play with others or hire NPC allies.

It still retains that DQ feeling.

CyberOliver
24th Nov 2012, 17:00
I hope DQ series creator Yujii Hori and team to also develop all DQ games for multiple consoles and portables. No just some them.

ownagepants
28th Dec 2012, 11:20
why did square enix stop making dragon quest games for consoles now their all for the ds

alanman178
28th Dec 2012, 21:37
I hear ya. I also can't stand it when companies re-release, or remake, popular console games from the past for portable systems today. Personally, I don't like portable gaming systems. There are already too many people who, when out in the public, have their faces stuck in their phones or other devices while being almost completely oblivious to what's going on around them. Just another one of my gripes. lol

allenlee77
3rd Jan 2013, 12:23
I would love to see another dragon quest for ps3!!! DQ8 is my all time favorite ps2 game...

allenlee77
3rd Jan 2013, 13:31
I think everyone would love to see a DQ for ps3!!! especially me!

ownagepants
3rd Jan 2013, 21:46
thank you i told my friends about this and you know what they said dragon quest came out on consoles ? then i just kind of left still deciding if i should talk to them ever agian lol.

member_10012294
4th Jan 2013, 16:57
Uh...Dragon Quest X is for consoles...

rbaillet1
10th Mar 2013, 14:08
I am a huge fan of Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King and i liked it on its version on PS2. Since all the DQ games that came out afterwards were on Wii, DS or 3DS, I really want the next one to be on PS3 with HD graphics. I was wondering if I was the only one...

moooka
11th Mar 2013, 03:15
Dragon Quest is Nintendo exclusive since 2006.

member_10018610
18th Mar 2013, 16:21
It would be nice to get all the Dragon Quest titles regardless of the system! I have seen nothing about DQ 7 Remix 3DS or DQ 10 to be released outside of Japan which is sad.

CyberOliver
18th Mar 2013, 16:56
Hi, just wait for Dragon Quest X on Wii U i think we won't see a DQ game for ps3 for a long time and maybe never. However i am planning to get the wii u just for that game. I too love journey of the cursed king! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

dragwit
4th Apr 2013, 14:16
I would love to see it on the PS3 again as well.

Drihn1170
15th Jun 2013, 17:02
PS3 or PS4. I would buy the PS4 just for Dragon Quest!

Gamey_the_Great
6th Nov 2013, 21:43
heck just seeing any DQ release in NA would be a gift from the gods........

alanman178
7th Nov 2013, 03:25
I look at my purchases of the games in a series as "investments" for my gaming in the future. I'm telling the company, "I love what you're doing. Keep it up!"

I don't know about everyone else, but, I'm not seeing the "Visionary" work from SE today that I was used to seeing from "Squaresoft" and "Enix" years ago. The company has made decisions as if everything they created before were "failures". That's just how it looks to me. "Adapting to trend".... Nah, they owned that for years. "Excuses".

Photodinopathy
5th May 2015, 17:27
Keeping the customisation of DQ9 where you choose your characters and how they dress rather than get given characters.