PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Flesh Achievment, how to?

Whalys
3rd Apr 2015, 08:17
hey.
im tryin to get my last 2 achievments, but i wonder if the dmg u get wit tyrant while ignore pain is active, counts as normal dmg or is it really only the tiny numbers?
i mean when ignore pain is active u get instead of 100dmg only 15, but does it count as 15 dmg or the whole 100?
that would make it easier.

thx for ur help.
greetings.

FireWorks_
3rd Apr 2015, 11:57
Ive done it with +health perk and ability to maximize the regain of health from food (% based).
Charge in first and hit PI with around 400 health left and get out against 3-4 enemies OR pop it earlier and dance in front of 1-2 humans to actually tank while your friends wipe them up. Food is your best friend so dont be afraid to leave a fight with the first corpse in hands OR you even feast with PI in their face if they got no bola to hold you off from it. Come back with your charge throw combo to have full control over the last man standing for another bit of damage on you and the health from his corpse. Keep respawners in mind, they can ruin your day if you dont have PI ready while feasting.

tl; dr PI is the key, bolas are your worst enemy. Your continuos presense in the humans face encourages your vampire friends to be there with you too. You tank, they kill. How aggressive you do it depends on the humans alive.

_Kine_
3rd Apr 2015, 12:07
but i wonder if the dmg u get wit tyrant while ignore pain is active, counts as normal dmg or is it really only the tiny numbers?

pretty sure it only counts the final damage you take ie. the amount listed in your Killcam summary. coz if it counted unmodified damage, I would've gotten that achievement atleast twice now (died at ~8,000 damage a couple times already)

FireWorks_
3rd Apr 2015, 15:16
PS: Yes, we talk about health points, not damage. Thats also why +health is way more effective than +regen for this achievement.

Whalys
4th Apr 2015, 07:06
oki :)
thx alot for ur answers.

IKathaarI
19th Apr 2015, 20:18
I almost did this as vanguard, was like 7-0 and had soaked up around 8-9k damage, but got a bit of lag at the best possible time and ate a choking haze -.-

ApollosBow
19th Apr 2015, 21:52
I almost did this as vanguard, was like 7-0 and had soaked up around 8-9k damage, but got a bit of lag at the best possible time and ate a choking haze -.-

pretty sure it only works has a Vamp

Zarxiel93
19th Apr 2015, 22:04
I think the best way to get it is:
-Turelim with an ability with Health boost, and perk with perk boost
-Ignore pain
-Invite 3 friends to take the Melchiahim and use the Abyssal barrier and Ghouls to protect you
-Left the enemy shoot in you, then when you reach 600 health or minus, use Ignore pain and run
-Left your friend kill enemies and then feed them and your friend protect you with the barrier

I think this is the only way, because I heard this achievement is the most difficult of all