PDA

View Full Version : Rahabim found in Freeport!

Tube_Reaver
6th Aug 2014, 20:41
Guys and Girls!

During a battle in Freeport I found the Rahabim in game!

I knew something fishy was going on in Freeport . . . (Edit: can now click to enlarge the image)

RainaAudron
6th Aug 2014, 21:48
I should have known... :nut: :lol:

MasterZtark
6th Aug 2014, 22:01
Nice! Rahabim confirmed. ;)

Sorrowgate
6th Aug 2014, 22:04
Dangerous move getting close to so many of them just for more information. You've done us a great service.

Marmite666
6th Aug 2014, 23:31
dam it Tube xD

lucinvampire
7th Aug 2014, 07:28
:lol: they are so cute! :D

Ysanoire
7th Aug 2014, 12:03
Good find! And we now also know one of their abilities is Become a Pile of Haddock, which totally makes sense with how Kain can change into a cloud of bats.

Tube_Reaver
7th Aug 2014, 13:57
Nice! Rahabim confirmed. ;)
Yep! :D

Dangerous move getting close to so many of them just for more information. You've done us a great service.
It was dangerous indeed, but I serve for Kain and Country haha

dam it Tube xD
I'm getting this a lot lately lol :P

Good find! And we now also know one of their abilities is Become a Pile of Haddock, which totally makes sense with how Kain can change into a cloud of bats.
Makes sense, flight of bats? bah... school of fish more like it!

GonarTrvig
8th Aug 2014, 06:41
I expected anything but this. I'm laughing so hard! :lol:

Indeed they're really cute :D

Soiuxsie
8th Aug 2014, 16:47
Oh god it's happening #Rahabim2014
The one in the bucket looks scared by the way :D

Moobear3
17th Aug 2014, 13:46
Holy nuggets. That's so overpowered, how they flop down, it's completely game breaking. NEEEEEEEEEEEEERF!!!!!!!!!

Fangalang
20th Aug 2014, 09:36
Cute =D

dukemagus
27th Aug 2014, 00:34
Oh, You!

Nemesis777
22nd Sep 2014, 17:38
What a inspiring photo! ;) The water on Freeport map presents toxic behavior, because of lore it literally eats Sentinels when they're flying too close, and sometimes other vampires fall into the water by accident. The problem is that in almost all of matches humans chose one spot at this map, and stay there (at the bridge), that's the same place where players get stuck. So I think the solution would be adding nonplayable creature - when human get too close to the water, he will be eaten by giant octopus/shark/Rahabim or other monster. Add angry sushi ingredients to the Freeport map to fix these issues, they will not allow humans to have a stuck bug by attacking or killing them, and make every vampire happy! :lol:

Raziel220
8th Oct 2014, 23:49
OMG! I'm laughing so hard! you've made my day! xD :D