PDA

View Full Version : Random Questions about the Game

367078qwe
22nd Jun 2012, 11:17
Will you be able to use the "Circle pad pro" because I just played the demo and had a hard time with some of the controls.
Anyone know? Thanks for responding/helping :)

Automaton
22nd Jun 2012, 11:49
The full game does support Circle Pad Pro, yes. It was mentioned on the Nintendo Direct episode in the e-Shop.

member_10823319
2nd Aug 2012, 15:15
So i got MoM Edition and have been enjoying the game. Now one problem i have is the Postcards. Is anyone elses badly cut? i know it might be hard to describe without pictures, but ill try my best. Basically from Kingdom Hearts 1 to 358 days the ends are cut to the point where it shows a little of the next card. EG: Kingdom Hearts 1 end shows the white from the Final Mix card. Not a big bother, but just wondering if anyone else has this problem? I doubt Sqaure would exchange, or give me a new one so i probably wont even bother.

Next reading the Manual the end shows a plush of Meow Wow. its gives the site to go to basically the Square Enix shop site, but i cant find it anywhere. is it not available yet? Also are/is there any indication of having more plush of various Dream Eaters?

Thanks

member_10621553
2nd Aug 2012, 15:54
Next reading the Manual the end shows a plush of Meow Wow. its gives the site to go to basically the Square Enix shop site, but i cant find it anywhere. is it not available yet? Also are/is there any indication of having more plush of various Dream Eaters?

Thanks

They will probably be adding it to their store sometime soon now that the game has been released.

I'm hoping the 3D soundtrack shows up when they add the plush.

Rayne
3rd Aug 2012, 11:58
I hope they add it soon. I really want the Plush >.<. I honestly thought that I was too late to order it! xD I guess not!

Ooohh a sound track would be awesome... I wonder how much it'd be.

mystik-214260
4th Aug 2012, 19:48
So... I made it through traverse town as Sora. Then when I dropped next I fought hockomonkey as riku. now i;ve played the entire "hunchback" level as sora, everytime dropping back into traverse town as riku, trying to figure out how to escape. How do I exit this level. What am I missing?

Mystik

FrozenReine
4th Aug 2012, 19:52
Beating Hockomonkey with Riku should have finished up Traverse for you, unless you somehow managed to miss an event somewhere, but that shouldn't have happened...are you sure you haven't just beaten it and somehow put youself back in Traverse Town?

narutouz16
4th Aug 2012, 20:29
So... I made it through traverse town as Sora. Then when I dropped next I fought hockomonkey as riku. now i;ve played the entire "hunchback" level as sora, everytime dropping back into traverse town as riku, trying to figure out how to escape. How do I exit this level. What am I missing?

Mystik

if you didn't see the last cut scene in tranverse town i don't hink your done. just keep walking

kingdom117
5th Aug 2012, 00:23
I want to the plush too!! :D
And according to my source (www.aaaanime.com/item/Plush/662248812069... (http://www.aaaanime.com/item/Plush/662248812069.html)) the street date release is 8/30/12 :3
Edit: A different source: kh13.com/news/28223-various-kingdom-hear... (http://kh13.com/news/28223-various-kingdom-hearts-merchandise-to-be-sold-internationally/) ; and apparently, there are going to be more goodies to buy in that's yet to be released :D

member_10836430
5th Aug 2012, 18:34
Well, when I fight Young Xehanort with Riku, sometimes, at different moment one time during the fight, he dissapear and I can't continu. I retry the battle at least 5 times and he always dissapear at a moment in the fight. Is it a bug ou glitch? or I am missing something?

Rayne
5th Aug 2012, 21:47
Yeah but I'm like uber paranoid of sites to buy from. Which was why I am so adamant about getting the plush from the SE shop itself.

kingdom117
6th Aug 2012, 02:12
Yeah, it would be better to buy from the SE shop or a popular store.

Rayne
6th Aug 2012, 13:11
Yeah x3 Just hurry up and post it ;3;

FrozenReine
6th Aug 2012, 19:48
Are you sure it's not just from where he's jumped too far away from you? I know that threw me off the first few times he did that.

member_10836430
6th Aug 2012, 22:40
Are you sure it's not just from where he's jumped too far away from you? I know that threw me off the first few times he did that.

I beat him finally, along with the ventus nightmare armour :). I don't know why i wasn't able to beat him, maybe i was too slow or like you said if it was because he jumped too far

Automaton
8th Aug 2012, 12:13
The simple answer is to go to a save point and select to go to the world map. As far as I know, you can only access the next three worlds by beating Hakozaru with both characters, and you should have gone straight to the world map once you defeat the boss of a world anyway.

kingdom117
9th Aug 2012, 00:46
Ok so this is like taking forever, I'm never really this impatient. Weeks seem to pass by but its just been a couple of days! I just want the plush, the finished prototype figures, necklaces, and whatever else I can wear! D: I just really, REALLY, want to buy Kingdom Hearts related stuff!
Also not to mention the posters :P
Square, can we please have a release date to AT LEAST an item? :D
Or just PLEASE reply. Thanks in advance! :D

member_10621553
9th Aug 2012, 01:37
Any kind of merch update would be appreciated :)

Rayne
9th Aug 2012, 11:26
Please and thank you ;3;

member_10323743
26th Aug 2012, 11:12
Would anybody know what R & R Seal's ability link grid looks like unlocked? I haven't touched it because I don't want to waste points on abilities that will be useless but they are all hidden.

Automaton
26th Aug 2012, 13:49
Luckily, I have the entire listing of R&R Seal's abilities in game right now. Unfortunately, there's no getting around the Secret panels, since they open up pathways to all the abilities (which aren't listed until they appear on the board itself).

<ul>
[Shadowbreaker]
[Balloonga]
[Megalixir]
HP Boost (multi-install 5)
Magic Boost
Defense Boost
Mini Block
Confusion Block
Bind Block
Poison Block
Slow Block
Second Chance
[/list]

Keep in mind that, to "clear" a board, you must spend LP on all panels.

member_10323743
28th Aug 2012, 00:20
Thanks bud! I started playing more and just went for it. I know what you mean by the paths now. Really like the ability grid, reminds of of the sphere grid in FFX

Priincemob
30th Aug 2012, 16:49
Theres a keyblade you get for completing all flick rush cups and i didnt get the keyblade whats so ever someone please reply

Ryutim
30th Aug 2012, 18:07
I completed all the flick rush cups as well, but it didn't give me the trophy or the keyblade you mentioned. I didn't get gold on all of them, but I did get first place on them, so it should have given me the stuff. Maybe it lied, and getting gold really is necesarry. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if we don't need to get gold rank on all the cups, then I don't know what the problem could be.

iambasho777
3rd Sep 2012, 08:08
Have you guys completed the Secret and Horror cups? They only show up when you reach specific rush levels.

Ryutim
3rd Sep 2012, 12:41
Yeah, I never got to those, so that's probably it. Thanks.

member_10823334
9th Sep 2012, 14:13
For people who have played or are playing...ask questions and give tips. DON'T drop spoilers. Thanks. :)

So, question, what are secret portals? I know there are friendship and battle portals, but one of the best Keyblades in the game needs all secret portals cleared. Also, what is the best Keyblade to have when fighting the final bosses for each character? Just wondering.

iambasho777
10th Sep 2012, 13:08
Secret Portals are portals that show up in TT-SS for Sora and TT-CotM for Riku after clearing the game once. They let you fight upgraded versions of the bosses that were in those worlds, and you gain bonus levels (usually HP up) for clearing them, plus the keychain with the highest strength in the game (18 str, 14 mag). They are usually in the same area where you fought the boss last though since some of those areas are now innaccesible one or two have moved (Sora's PP and SS ones come to mind).

The best keychain at this point is a HUGE pain to get. If you really want it, you'll have to complete all 39 of the special portals for a character to get the End of Pain (14 str, 16 mag). Clearing all special portals is a hassle, and getting Divewing (12 str, 15 mag) from A ranking all Dives for a character or Sweet Dreams (14 str, 12 mag) for clearing the Flick Rush Secret Cup with a character are much quicker and easier. Counterpoint (12 str, 14 mag) is not all too much worse off than any of these and is handed to you in SS, so if you haven't been working towards any of those three already you might as well go with it and just level up 3-4 times to make up those stat boosts (and some def, too).

If you want to get Sweet Dreams, I recommend using a party of Spirits with Mega Flare counterattacks. Off the top of my head, I believe Tatsu Steed, Tyranto Rex, Pricklemane (?), and Ryu Dragon (?) have it, but I'm not quite certain on those last two. Mega Flare seems to do mediocre damage at first glance, but is actually the most damaging move in the minigame so long as more than one of the enemy's team is alive because it hurts ALL of the opposing team! If you want to have a third member with a Faith counter, that's also a great choice since Faith heals all of your team.

picamaispi29
10th Sep 2012, 15:15
Basho explained everything about the secret portals so I'll just include a couple of pages that people might find helpful.

secret portal location guide: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997779-kingdom-h... (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/63583712/711234171)

treasure chest guide (shows maps w/ treasure chest locations): kh13.com/forum/topic/38526-treasure-ches... (http://kh13.com/forum/topic/38526-treasure-chests-maps/)

dreameater FAQ (includes info about eyes colors, how to get them, about affinity, and more): www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hear... (http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/faqs/64749)

member_10827566
11th Sep 2012, 11:13
I was wondering is there a correct order when you go to worlds, because some websites have different orders and I get confused.

picamaispi29
11th Sep 2012, 12:17
There isn't really a correct order but most worlds are marked with a lvl estimate that is updated when you finish a world. The level estimate is always a couple of levels lower for some worlds than for others, so that should give you a good idea of the order to visit them in: Traverse Town, Cite del Cloches, Tron (some sites have Prankster's Paradise before Tron but the enemies in Tron are just a little bit easier and its level estimate is lower), Prankster's Paradise, Traverse Town (2nd visit), Country of the Musketeers, Symphony of Sorcery, and then the final world (I won't say it because the name of it is a tiny spoiler). This order isn't absolute and you are free to jump around between different worlds. The enemies in different worlds in the same group don't really change much in power. The power jump comes when you unlock a new set of worlds. Of course, the enemies are never really easy. Anyways, whatever you feel like doing you can. You can complete all the worlds one at a time or jump around and do secret portals in every world while working on completing the worlds one at a time or just complete all of the worlds (avaliable to you at the time) at once. What you do is based on your preference.

iambasho777
14th Sep 2012, 23:22
Even though it is harder, I would recommend doing The Grid with Sora first since he gets his block counterattack from a chest there, and that move is highly useful against Wargoyle in Cloches. You can always just play until you reach the chest, then leave and do Cloches if you want.

member_10823334
17th Sep 2012, 08:31
What keyblade is best for fighting the bosses? Does it differ depending on the character? Please respond quickly, I really need to know.

member_10590028
17th Sep 2012, 19:48
There really isn't a best keyblade for fighting the bosses the first time around because your keyblades are still collecting. After the game is over and if you've beaten a certain character in Traverse Town, then things become easier with that keyblade until you get the strongest one. But until that point, just use the keyblades that are more recent as they are more powerful as you go along and it also depends on what commands you use in your deck if you're gonna choose a keyblade for the best damage.

member_10823334
18th Sep 2012, 07:31
What keyblade is best for fighting the bosses? Does it differ depending on the character? Please respond quickly, I really need to know.

Sorry, didn't specify. THE final bosses (all 6 of them). Sorry.

iambasho777
18th Sep 2012, 08:19
If you'd read my first reply here, you'll find that I already said the best keychain for the boss gauntlet for either is the End of Pain, but I also listed the other optional keychains for if you didn't feel like putting in the time to get EoP. If it's refighting them you're talking about, it's a toss up between Unbound (18 str, 14 mag, gotten from clearing all secret portals) and Ultimate Weapon (16 of both, gotten from clearing the secret boss in the Fountain Plaza of TT). Both of those can only be gotten after clearing the game once, though.

Riku9
19th Jan 2013, 11:37
I am at the part in the game where i have to go agenst Julian but i keep having trouble. What would be the best level to be at and also the best keyblade to use to bear Julian?

Ripax5
19th Jan 2013, 15:53
How that "Julian" looks like? I didn't find it in game records.

Riku9
19th Jan 2013, 20:33
Once you beat the game and go to the fountain plaza in travers town julian appers from underground

Zench-XIII
19th Jan 2013, 20:50
The name's Julius, not Julian.

Riku9
19th Jan 2013, 20:52
Sorry i knew it was somthing like that

Ryutim
19th Jan 2013, 23:37
I suggest using the Julius faq from gamefaqs.com, that's how I beat him. You can access the faq from here: www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hear... (http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/faqs). Good luck with your fight, Julius isn't the hardest boss in the series (the mysterious figure in BBS was the hardest, and somehow the most fun to fight, even though I kept losing), but he's still a pain in the butt.

Riku9
20th Jan 2013, 10:18
Ok thanks I will try that because i am a level 31 on Riku and he is a pain in the butt

member_10706996
22nd Jan 2013, 14:41
Good luck! I'd suggest equipping Balloon/Balloonga in your Command list. Julius becomes interrupted sometimes when he touches the balloons; giving you time to dodge away and recover.

Riku9
25th Jan 2013, 20:09
That is smart. I will try that

joshua.horne.18
25th Feb 2013, 13:49
Hey when do you think the KH3D DDD v.1.1 update is going to come out and what it will contain

Roxas1985
11th Apr 2013, 21:47
I have a question about this game, I noticed that Yen Sid was training Sora and Riku on the Art of Mastery, but the thing that bugs me is how can a wizard who's not a Keyblade wielder train them to become Keyblade Masters?

Unlike Ventus, Terra and Aqua, who were trained and tested by a master who can wield a Keyblade, Sora, Riku and Mickey are being trained and taught by a wizard who was never ever seen with a Keyblade. How do Yen Sid knows how to train them or what kind of trails and tests to put them through for the Art of Mastery?

Leaferian-379423
11th Apr 2013, 21:59
I have a question about this game, I noticed that Yen Sid was training Sora and Riku on the Art of Mastery, but the thing that bugs me is how can a wizard who's not a Keyblade wielder train them to become Keyblade Masters?

Unlike Ventus, Terra and Aqua, who were trained and tested by a master who can wield a Keyblade, Sora, Riku and Mickey are being trained and taught by a wizard who was never ever seen with a Keyblade. How do Yen Sid knows how to train them or what kind of trails and tests to put them through for the Art of Mastery?

Yen Sid is a retired Keyblade Master, which is mentioned in at least one of the games. As he says in Birth By Sleep, I believe, "I am no longer a Master. I doffed that mantle." He no longer actively wields the Keyblade, but still retains the ability to do so as far as we know and has a full understanding of how the Keyblade works. This would make him a capable teacher.

edward.busch.18
12th Apr 2013, 03:23
yeah like Leaferian said... He was reconized as a Master by Eraqus as "Master no more, but he still watches the balance of Light and Darkness"

He kinda like Zordon from the power rangers... he gives instruction and powers but does not fight...... maybe he saw what the keyblade is capable of and decide best not continue on that path...

moody728
5th May 2013, 23:37
All JRPGs had Japanese audio options during the early days of the PS2. It's been discontinued just like a lot of things have been since the PS2. At least as far I know.

megan.dwyer.752
24th Jun 2013, 13:11
I finished the game, was playing as Sora, collecting chests, and made a wrong turn and had to fight young Xehanort again. Afterwards, I couldn't play as Sora anymore. What do I do????

Bobguy117
24th Jun 2013, 14:05
If you made a wrong turn as Sora then you would have had to fight Xemnas again, to go back to Sora you'd have to beat Young Xehanort again as Riku

kingdomheartslover1234
30th Jun 2013, 17:35
I already beat the game and saved it now i want to rebattle the fight with ansem but dont know how trigger it
anyone know how?