PDA

View Full Version : Create a Dev Tracker please!

Arydious
21st Mar 2015, 22:04
I love this game, and I like to come to the forums and see what the devs respond to, and just get a general feel for how the devs are responding. However these forums unlike most make me read a lot of the forum post to see if a Dev has responded.

I just want a Dev tracker this way I can go directly to the topics Devs have felt the need to respond to. Please Please Please add a Dev tracker to the forums.

I enjoy reading some forum post but many times forums are just people crying about things they know very little about.

anyways thanks!

FireWorks_
22nd Mar 2015, 12:56
I love this game, and I like to come to the forums and see what the devs respond to, and just get a general feel for how the devs are responding. However these forums unlike most make me read a lot of the forum post to see if a Dev has responded.

I just want a Dev tracker this way I can go directly to the topics Devs have felt the need to respond to. Please Please Please add a Dev tracker to the forums.

I enjoy reading some forum post but many times forums are just people crying about things they know very little about.

anyways thanks!

Yep, a dev tracker would be great along with a twitter feed. SOE does a pretty good job on that, if you need an example to look at^^