PDA

View Full Version : looking for a group.

TAli0n
21st Mar 2015, 10:55
Hey guys,
I am looking for players to play this game with , but not as serious as ESL teams , you know.. just for casual playing.
I live in Egypt and I play on the EU server.
So If you are already in a group or a team and you don't mind letting me in , or you wanna make a new one with me , Just let me know.

TAli0n
25th Mar 2015, 19:00
Really guys , not a single response ...
Nosgoth unfortunately is not very popular in Egypt and my friends did not like it as I did , but this game is made to be played with friends ...
and no one is even using the voice chat on my team because they say its garbage .
I am starting to drop this game and its really a shame.

Bauer24x
27th Mar 2015, 21:08
It's actually interesting you haven't gotten a response. ill be completely honest. i don't see much big/large communities trying to recruit for Nosgoth. Nosgoth got alot of potential and it's fun as hell and it's being patched daily with changes and fixes. But i would love to have you. My community is a small community and most of the time there better then most large communities cause they like to help out and have a good time as a small group. But anyways i've been recruiting some members for this game. They would get on for 1-2 days and then go AWOL. It really is hard to find a solid group for Nosgoth. But my community is trying to gather members soon as possible so we can be solid so the people looking for a solid group doesn't waste there time looking for one when there really isn't. So talk to me on steam if your interested http://steamcommunity.com/id/XxAirborn3xX/

TAli0n
5th Apr 2015, 14:10
It's actually interesting you haven't gotten a response. ill be completely honest. i don't see much big/large communities trying to recruit for Nosgoth. Nosgoth got alot of potential and it's fun as hell and it's being patched daily with changes and fixes. But i would love to have you. My community is a small community and most of the time there better then most large communities cause they like to help out and have a good time as a small group. But anyways i've been recruiting some members for this game. They would get on for 1-2 days and then go AWOL. It really is hard to find a solid group for Nosgoth. But my community is trying to gather members soon as possible so we can be solid so the people looking for a solid group doesn't waste there time looking for one when there really isn't. So talk to me on steam if your interested http://steamcommunity.com/id/XxAirborn3xX/

sorry 4 replying so late ... I just saw it now
first I couldn't add you cuz my Nosgoth account is a limited user account cuz I didn't complete any micro transaction as its not my main account , so if you want to add me , here is my account
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181312270/
the second thing is I only play on the eu server cuz otherwise I get lag issues so if you don't mind playing on eu server I 'll be more than happy to play with you.