PDA

View Full Version : Human weapons & abilities to get.

OverLordofOnis
4th Aug 2014, 19:17
Hey I'm new to the game and just got the money to start buy weapons and abilities.

That said I dont really now winch ones to get and what to stay away from. So do any one mind telling me what good for the human classes builds( I guess i call it that.). Vampires is no big deal as I only really play Tyrants.

FireWorks_
4th Aug 2014, 19:50
Enjoy the game with what you got, no reason to buy things as most are real sidegrades.

The only things you stay away are blinding shots of the hunter and the grapple for the scout (til you got a clue of the game).

My personal taste would be going for the hunter Whip and Choking Haze for the reaver (to clear out houses since new players tend to hide in houses^^). But again, nothing mandatory and no fail in just waiting up.

Sanguise23
4th Aug 2014, 19:52
hunter: bolt thrower sticky grenade and whip, alchy: light bomb (keep firewall) and multicannon if your aim is bad, scout: trap and stormbow
prophet: heavy pistols
IMOH at least

FireWorks_
4th Aug 2014, 19:55
hunter: bolt thrower sticky grenade and whip, alchy: light bomb (keep firewall) and multicannon if your aim is bad, scout: trap and stormbow
prophet: heavy pistols
IMOH at least

agreed on the heavy pistols for prophet. The rest is debatable and playstyle dependant:)

Razaiim
5th Aug 2014, 04:59
I would get Light bomb on the alch asap, and avoid grapple or blinding shot. Everything else is up to you as all the remaining skills have their merits right now.

OverLordofOnis
5th Aug 2014, 10:24
Thanks to everyone that answers.
Happy to leanr that ever thing is mostly good. Really happy to hear to people say that the whip is good as i really what to get that. I what to go Indiana Jones on some Vampires.(more in my head then the game.)

FireWorks_
5th Aug 2014, 14:42
Thanks to everyone that answers.
Happy to leanr that ever thing is mostly good. Really happy to hear to people say that the whip is good as i really what to get that. I what to go Indiana Jones on some Vampires.(more in my head then the game.)

The brakets already say it^^ Its cool to whip them in the face but it rarely helps in the situation of dragging them off a wall.

RazielWarmonic
5th Aug 2014, 16:48
Hunter: Repeater/Siege Bow, Poison Bola, Grenade
Alchemist: Any cannon, Light Bomb, Healing Mist/Fire
Scout: Compound Bow, Knives, Volley
Prophet: Dual/Piercing Pistols (Heavy if you have good aim, otherwise don't even consider it), any / any.

Ristorxious
5th Aug 2014, 23:24
Hunter: Siege Bow w/Whip and explosive arrow (avg game dmg: 20k)
Proof: http://s9.postimg.org/hp7nni8xa/hunterrape.jpg
Alchemist: Dont use enough to tell you
Scout: Swiftbow w/ mark target and arrow rain (avg game dmg: 15k)
Prophet: Heavy pistols w/Draining AOE and the Life Leech (avg game dmg: 17k)

Perks: the default ones (lol)

RainaAudron
5th Aug 2014, 23:31
I use these:
Hunter: Multibow/Whip/Sticky Grenade
Alchemist: Fullbore Cannon/Light bomb/Poison cloud
Scout: Swiftbow/Throw knives/Turret
Prophet: Heavy pistols/Hex Shot/Eldritch Guard/

Perks: Tinkerer for everybody except Hunter which has Dead eye.

Razaiim
6th Aug 2014, 00:54
Hunter: Seige bow/bola/grenade/Steadiness or Quick Hands
Alchemist: Fullbore or multi/light bomb/flamethrower/tinkerer or quick hands
Scout: Storm or Warbow/knives/Auto turret, grapple, volley/Tinkerer or quickhands
Prophet: Pierce or Quick pistols/Hex/Life leech or Eldritch guard/Tinkerer, steadiness, quick hands

The above depending on enemy comp, daily perk and stats on weapons.

BR0sephStalin
6th Aug 2014, 06:59
I'm currently using repeater/whip/grenade/deadeye on my hunter. Whip is easy to use, allows for easy 1v1's in pubs, is AoE, isn't counter by invulnerable skills once applied, and can offer decent peel for teammates. Both bola's are good, but I find the whip to simply be much more reliable/consistent.

I would stay away from Steadiness even though it has been suggested here. Recoil is EASY to control in this game with just a tad of experience/skill. Weapon spread is cone based in this game and thus the only way to improve accuracy without sacrificing DPS is via deadeye/weapon stats. Steadiness doesn't really offer any tangible stat increases.

AguaFranca
8th Aug 2014, 18:01
Hunter: Repeater/Siege Bow, Poison Bola, Grenade
Alchemist: Any cannon, Light Bomb, Healing Mist/Fire
Scout: Compound Bow, Knives, Volley
Prophet: Dual/Piercing Pistols (Heavy if you have good aim, otherwise don't even consider it), any / any.

I would recomend this same setup, maybe changing poison bola with whip. Buyreplace volley with trap if you're thinking on fighting indoors. Also, no need to hurry to get poison bola or whip, regular bola doesn't do damage but it has way faster CD than posion one and adds more utility than the whip.

henrychenn
11th Aug 2014, 14:59
Your best bet would be to not buy anything at first, unless you've bought a pack you'll most likely not have much gold, to buy an item permanently i think it's 1350? correct me if i'm wrong!

You should just wait till you reach level 5 and 10 of that class and unlock the chest to see what you get, then start buying from there once you've saved up!