PDA

View Full Version : For the newbies, some tips (Reaver/Deceiver)

lastnewbie
7th Mar 2015, 15:03
Some tips can be helpful when you're starting playing Nosgoth:

Rule #1: Don't fight alone, wait your team, attack together.
Rule #2: Share the food, if you don't need it.

Reaver:
-Learn how to play with your shadow bomb, can help your teamates while they are attacking or save them when they are eating.
-Choking haze can be dangerous if you know how and when launch it.
-Shadow step can save your life, its good for hit and run. Evasion can help you too.
-Pounce/Savage pounce, use it when your team is attacking, or after shadow bomb, if not, a hunter can launch a bola or a Hex from the prophet and you will be an easy target.

Deceiver:
-Don't disguise in front to your enemy, they will shoot you instantly, wait and disguise when they aren't looking you.
-Don't disguise on rooftop, humans can't do that.
-Act like a human, go to heal stations or look at "your enemies" when you are on disguise and then Attack them.
-Infect and Shroud make damage to all the human team, its a good combination.
-Activate and hold disguise for a quick escape, can save your life.

If you have another tips comment it, I will add them to the post.

See ya!:wave:

Rago600
7th Mar 2015, 16:06
I Dont see why i should not use Disguise in front of my Enemys or on roof´s, it is quiet good for a quick escape ;)
Hold down the Right Button Stay Invisible for a few seconds.

lastnewbie
7th Mar 2015, 16:54
I Dont see why i should not use Disguise in front of my Enemys or on roof´s, it is quiet good for a quick escape ;)
Hold down the Right Button Stay Invisible for a few seconds.

An human in the roof isn't normal.
Change to human in front of the enemy will alert them.

+1 for escape, its a good tip.

DesolatedMaggot
7th Mar 2015, 17:28
Generally speaking Disguise is most useful for the invisibility (Hold RMB) the actual disguise is more of a secondary effect, good for attacking and escaping alike.