PDA

View Full Version : FF type 0 preorder issue?

Randomguy111
6th Mar 2015, 05:38
Hey so I got the email a few days ago that I would be charged between the 2nd and 4th of March for my type 0 preorder.

It's now March 6th and I've yet to be charged, and I have no emails regarding payment issues (so I assume it's a matter of them not even trying to charge me) Since I preordered back in December I don't have a purchase history of it here either :( What do I do? Who do I contact about this? I don't wanna lose my preorder >_>

Should I include my order number here btw? (i'll edit it in if I see a reply)

Omegasis
7th Mar 2015, 14:47
I'm actually having the same issue unfortunately.

Randomguy111
7th Mar 2015, 21:12
Spoke to customer service, they refuse to cancel my order despite not charging me yet. COMPLETE BS, FIX THIS SE

Dear [redacted],

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Online Store Support.

Unfortunately, your order is in the process of being charged and shipped. We can no longer cancel and refund your order unless you refuse the package at delivery, at which point it will automatically be sent back to us. Once the package has returned to us, we will process a full refund for you.

Please note, if the package is delivered, notably if it is left at your doorstep and you cannot refuse the delivery, we will not be able to take the package back. We recommend you contact your post-office and/or try to ensure someone will be there to refuse the delivery for you.

We are sorry for this inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,
Sarah,

^ I was going to redact the name of the support person, but since they don't give two ***** about me, I won't either. Terrible customer service FIRE THIS PERSON.

Number_03
13th Mar 2015, 03:49
I preordered FF type 0 and asked customer service to cancel it. I told them I'll be out of town, so I asked them to cancel it, so I could get it elsewhere. Guess what, they can't cancel a preorder and they keep on sending me a copy paste of the previous email telling me to refuse the package, but I told them already I won't be there. Any of you guys having this issue or something similar? Anyway out of this? If I dispute the charges with the bank, I think it'll take some time to get the money bank, but I'll get it right? Hope someone can help me since Customer Service can't