PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 3 DS Remake

HairyHandful
3rd Aug 2014, 14:29
Hey guys,

I know that this game had it's online features canceled after May 20, 2014. But the only way of playing the games to its full potential is to have the wireless moogle mail network to get the Onion Knight, Secret Dungeon and the Master Smith. Can you still send mail through the local wireless with a friend if they are right next to you? Since the online aspect is dead because there is no server for the mail to ping off of but can it be sent locally and directly to his game for us to get the 7 letters? Thanks in advance for the help.

moooka
4th Aug 2014, 10:42
I think it's not possible anymore. Why not get a newer version? PSP, PC, mobile, etc.

HairyHandful
4th Aug 2014, 21:09
I think it's not possible anymore. Why not get a newer version? PSP, PC, mobile, etc.
The DS remake isn't the same FF3 as the NES is it? So do you mean to download it through an emulator?

moooka
5th Aug 2014, 10:09
No, that's definitely not what I meant.
The DS remake was ported to PSN for PSP & Vita, and also to PC (on Steam) and mobile (iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Phone). You can get one of these newer versions, they don't require you send to mognet for the onion knight and other stuff. Only the DS version has this problem because of the network shutdown by Nintendo.