PDA

View Full Version : Three healers and Vanquard

SanitariumPr
3rd Mar 2015, 08:34
Amazing and hilarious gameplay from last night.
Three healers and Vanquard (http://youtu.be/7q0W3E4QRmo)

What happens when you take two Prophets ( Healing speck ) and Alchemist ( Healing speck ) with Vanquard + Voice in use with casual team.

We had a blast with this one and I did not even notice that I was recording before the end.. Enjoy.

_Kine_
3rd Mar 2015, 09:57
what heal station ?

SanitariumPr
3rd Mar 2015, 10:09
what heal station ?

Well only when you ran out of ammo you had to head to the "Healing station"

_Kine_
3rd Mar 2015, 10:46
Best I ever did was 2 prophets cycling heals the entire round. Never needed the stations :)_

Da_Wolv
3rd Mar 2015, 11:11
You know you can reload before the clip is empty, right?

FireWorks_
3rd Mar 2015, 13:44
Hint: If you follow the damage indicator during dominated mind, you will find the deceiver.

WoG-Hazaa
3rd Mar 2015, 13:59
Doesn't end up too good if enemy (vamps) has organized team as well. Sacrificing prophet is always my #1 target, easy and fast kill when healing his team.

SanitariumPr
3rd Mar 2015, 14:39
Doesn't end up too good if enemy (vamps) has organized team as well. Sacrificing prophet is always my #1 target, easy and fast kill when healing his team.

True, though we had all three healing not just me, both Prophets were Sac and Alchemist had mist. It is of course not fool proof and if there would be organised opposition then we would have had more harder time.

WoG-Hazaa
3rd Mar 2015, 15:05
Well Alchemist's mist is pretty easily countered with Choking haze. I'd rather go with Firewall or Gas so prophet's can sacrifice in peace. Mist makes u stand in a small area and make you vulnerable to attacks like jump, hell strike, abyssal and the worst deceiver infecting the whole team. VG's heal is better in the heat of battle imho and alche should be used for dps.

But this is just my opinion, never really liked to heal with alche. :rasp: