PDA

View Full Version : NO NEED TO NERF THE VANGUARD !!! THERE IS SOLUTION !!!

KryptoniteS
28th Feb 2015, 00:10
Sorry for too much caps. Wont happend again. Ty again for reading.

Only thing thats truly OP is Vanguards Impaler axe! just that 100bleed. Nerf that to 50 and its ok. Nothing else is op, nothing.
There is no need the vanguard! Hes allready well ballanced!!! If you start complicating Vanguards axe's and etc
you will get a real hell of mess! too weak vanguard whit low dmg etc wont be of any good cuz you can just take other more faster class and whit better weapon than nerf axe's.

My solution is simple and clear as day:

Put a limit of vanguards per human match to 2
no more no less

No need to touch damage or anything its already well balanced and needs great amount of skill to play and hit with axes
In skilled hands Vanguards its OP like every other class. So whats the panic about? Yea 3,4 Vanguards in team is too much i agree. But still there are vampire class combination that can even beat 4 vanguards.
Tyrant-Decevier-Summoner-Summoner ! and other

For me much more serious proble is 4 summoners! Thats one hell of a mess! Much more than 4 Vanguards trust me!

I know you will nerf Vanguard for sure and we,your players and people who bought skins for Vanguards and WHO WILL BUY SKINS they wont buy it. Vanguard have uniq damage,playstayle and if you touch it. He will be just a mimic of Prophets new nerf whit heavy pistols and trust me thats was big mistake,huge.

I will tell you again. Dont touch Vanguard put limit on Vanguards per team to 2 ! And your problem would be solved.

Thank you for your time reading this. I hope you will make a wise decision for future of your games.

KryptoniteS.

Screwby-Dew
28th Feb 2015, 00:13
LOUD NOISES !

zzott93
28th Feb 2015, 00:17
The Vanguard doesn't need a nerf, no. It's just as easily countered as an alchemist or a summoner. I don't think it needs to be limited at all, none of the classes do.

ApollosBow
28th Feb 2015, 00:23
I will tell you again. Dont touch Vanguard put limit on Vanguards per team to 2 ! And your problem would be solved.

Thank you for your time reading this. I hope you will make a wise decision for future of your games.

KryptoniteS.

They said many times that class restrictions are off the cards, and the vanguard is OP, maybe not in every aspect but certainly his impaler axe (310 damage....don't even defend this), healing buff stack and judgment (especially when compared to alchemist immolation in the other thread active right now)

O AND STOP SHOUTING MY MONITORS SPEAKERS CANT TAKE IT!!!

Ygdrasel
28th Feb 2015, 00:36
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING!

...I love lamp.

Anyway, class limits is bleh. Just work on the damage numbers.

KryptoniteS
28th Feb 2015, 00:51
Sorry but i was NOT yelling. Its called highlighting importnat parts. And it was my 2nd forum post so i am still new here.

Ghosthree3
28th Feb 2015, 00:57
Hahaha, good one OP.

MasterFurbz
28th Feb 2015, 01:09
Class limitations have been a discussion since the alpha. Psyonix has always held a firm belief that players should be able to choose what class they want to play, and not be hindered because someone with a faster connection chose their favorite class before they could.

Ygdrasel
28th Feb 2015, 01:25
Sorry but i was NOT yelling. Its called highlighting importnat parts. And it was my 2nd forum post so i am still new here.

CAPS LOCK IS YELLING in text form. Unless it's your second post anywhere online, that should be known. XD And it's only a joke, no problem.

But seriously, the Impaler is ridiculous. It does more damage than the Alchemist's *grenade launcher*.

KryptoniteS
28th Feb 2015, 01:30
I agree for Implaer!!! 100% whit you. just bleeding dmg like 100>50 and thats that :)

Aggggh
28th Feb 2015, 02:13
Imo impaler axe dot nerf, general nerf on all axes damage+stopping power would be best. The biggest problem beyond the impaler, is how ridiculous the damage+stun from the axes is in cqc where they're easiest to land.