PDA

View Full Version : Dead Sun Pursuit Recruiting

Leviathancy
19th Feb 2015, 19:57
Greetings!

We are a newly formed Dead Sun team and we are currently recruiting skilled and
experienced players who are willing to join us in ESL tournaments.

Requirements:

- have some knowledge of the game's basic mechanics and gameplay
- being able to work in a team
- at least 100 hours of gameplay
- good attitude
- being able to attend our events, team training schedule, scrims and more
- good knowledge of the english language
- functional mic
- EU region

If you are interested in joining our team, please feel free to send a message to:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175110311

Inform us about your main classes as well as your weekly schedule of your free time.

Currently there are 2 slots for the main team but we are also in need of subs.

R3dLine237
21st Feb 2015, 23:56
Hello i would like to join. Add me in-game R3dLine237 Tried to add you and got error..:/ add whenever all i lack besides the things you ask for is MIC which i am planning to add somewhat soon. Other then that i am good with everything else ^^

7TheSonofGoD7
22nd Feb 2015, 10:42
The reason for your add friend error is because ur steam acc lvl is 0.Anyway,i added ya mate.

PinkWaffle
24th Feb 2015, 21:02
I`d like to join your fabolous team. BlueWaffle is so inspiring me, I really love him. Kappa -Waffle :D

R3dLine237
25th Feb 2015, 00:08
The reason for your add friend error is because ur steam acc lvl is 0.Anyway,i added ya mate.

Sorry i didn't accept it sooner, i had some last exams like 3 in 4 days which was exhausting... chat anytime with me ^^ i will be online usually during the night sometimes during day aswell. C ya in-game :)!!

7TheSonofGoD7
25th Feb 2015, 09:22
HAHA PinkWaffle :) Add me on steam mate.

7TheSonofGoD7
25th Feb 2015, 09:24
Redline i will send ya a pm as soon as i see you online.

FaMeQui
25th Feb 2015, 15:45
Hi I've added you on steam.
I am not searching as a main member, since you said 100 hours for that.
I feel like I'm doing really nice until now, and I'm stomping pretty much all of my games until now, but I am still new in the game.
So mostly I just want some guys to play with, and thought when you missed a main member, I could be your stand-in ;)
So a long story short, I want to be your sub member, unless you decide otherwise after playing with me :)

Also got a lot of competitive experience, since I've been a semi pro gamer in LoL (Master right now).
And I own the danish CS:GO community.

Hope to hear from you on steam ;)

7Antix
13th Mar 2015, 19:57
Yall recruiting ace US players or no? I can not seem to find any US players for competative on this game only EU.

MajorEvil666
13th Mar 2015, 21:25
We are always recruiting. Not sure if we have a US team yet or anything though. You would have to talk to silent. He is one of the community admins.

On a side note, we are creating yet another E.U team and need 1 more talented player. so if you are interested, come and talk to me. My steam profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Evil6946/

7Antix
14th Mar 2015, 02:15
We are always recruiting. Not sure if we have a US team yet or anything though. You would have to talk to silent. He is one of the community admins.

On a side note, we are creating yet another E.U team and need 1 more talented player. so if you are interested, come and talk to me. My steam profile is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Evil6946/

Maybe since there dont seem to be that man, you could start a U.S team under DS so you could have both E.U teams and U.S in same guild/clan? If that sounds like a good idea I might be a considerable officer for the U.S team if you see it fit.

RainaAudron
14th Mar 2015, 11:17
I´m afraid this team was disbanded :/

7Antix
14th Mar 2015, 15:09
I´m afraid this team was disbanded :/ since when!

RainaAudron
14th Mar 2015, 15:23
I mean Pursuit/Omega, since the team leader left.