PDA

View Full Version : The Necropolis Map Next...or...

ApollosBow
18th Feb 2015, 20:18
So whos for the Necropolis (Melchahim Territory) next ? .........................(after Turelim Map)

State what Clan Territory you want to see next below?...(does a thread like this exist, let me if so and ill re purpose this one)

Vampmaster
18th Feb 2015, 21:52
It won't be the Necropolis. The developers have had a desert level planned for the Melchahim for a long time now. See the references to the Dry Lands in the blogs for Freeport, the Alchemist blogs and the Summoner's dialogue.

The Dumahim territory is said to be a labyrinth , but I really hope they try to get a bit of samurai 'flavour' in there as that was part of the inspiration for Dumah's design in SR1 and it hasn't really shown in their skins so far. Perhaps some armour mounted on statues around the place.

RainaAudron
18th Feb 2015, 23:05
The developers have had a desert level planned for the Melchahim for a long time now. See the references to the Dry Lands in the blogs for Freeport, the Alchemist blogs and the Summoner's dialogue.

The Dry Lands refer to the spectral realm, not a desert.

Vampmaster
19th Feb 2015, 00:11
The Dry Lands refer to the spectral realm, not a desert.

Where was that mentioned? What happened to Laderic and his desert laboratory etc? Aren't the Dry Lands just the location where they studied Necromancy?

EDIT: I'm not dissapointed (I think I'd prefer the Necropolis to the desert), just a bit baffled by the way it was put accross in the blogs.

GenFeelGood
19th Feb 2015, 00:32
You are both right, there is the deserts where the alchemist faction was born from the destruction of the Melchahim lab but the dry lands is what they refer to the underworld as (not the desert).

FearGhoul
19th Feb 2015, 00:38
I want a stage that has a huge statue of Kain and murals of his six sons around it. And maybe with Raziel's all clawed up since he's considered a traitor and all.

Gugulug5000
19th Feb 2015, 18:14
does a thread like this exist, let me if so and ill re purpose this one

I made a poll a LONG time ago about this, but you're probably fine to just make a new thread since it's been so long. If it has to be a clan territory, my vote would go to the Silenced Cathedral of the Zephonim. The map I am hoping they will make eventually though, is the Sanctuary of the Clans. It seems weird to me to have a game set in the Legacy of Kain universe, but not have the Pillars in it. Most of Kain's empire is on the North side of the Sanctuary, and most of the humans are on the South side (with only Ziegsturhl between them and the Sanctuary), so it makes sense to me to make the Sanctuary a disputed territory. The vampires were able to drive into the heart of the human's territory to attack Meridian, so the humans should be able to do the same.

Ygdrasel
19th Feb 2015, 20:30
Dark Eden needs to be realized in a proper 3D form. If that happens, I'll accept anything else.

The vampires were able to drive into the heart of the human's territory to attack Meridian, so the humans should be able to do the same.

Humans are weaker, squishier, all-around less powerful. So that is not necessarily true...But it'd be a great map.

Gugulug5000
20th Feb 2015, 07:05
Dark Eden needs to be realized in a proper 3D form. If that happens, I'll accept anything else.

Humans are weaker, squishier, all-around less powerful. So that is not necessarily true...But it'd be a great map.

Dark Eden would be fantastic with these graphics. It would be nice to get a map that isn't focused on capturing a city.