PDA

View Full Version : KINGDOM HEARTS Collectors Pack HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Only in Japan

HappyPill007
1st Aug 2014, 13:59
Ok so iv'e been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a long long time, and when i got the 1.5 remix collectors edition i was really REALLY happy. it came in a nice box and had a epic art book. When the release date for 2.5 was announced i was ecstatic, until i found out that we only get a little pin that we could probably go on Ebay and spend $3 on. Then i find out that Japan can get this really beautiful looking box, with both the remix's, a play arts figure and a music disk that we can't get. Ok so i understand Japan made the game and all that, BUT there not the only major fans of the series that would like a nice collectors box and both the games in one. Would it really be so hard to chuck a few English copies in the box's and sell it in English, i know there are probably thousands of people out there that want the KINGDOM HEARTS Collectors Pack HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX in English and would pay good money for it.

Please Please PLEASE... release it in English for all to buy it would make so many people happy.

I hope this post makes helps Square Enix reconsider possibly selling it in other country's in English for all to buy love and cherish!!!

Thanks !!!

keyblademaster24
12th Aug 2014, 03:48
listen right know Xbox fans are just wishing for a port what square needs to do is make a definitive version of those games for next gens consoles for both ps4 and Xbox One. vote to bring the game on Xbox 1 by clicking this Xbox feedback link.
http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6031486-kingdom-hearts-collection-for-xbox-one

Ema792
12th Oct 2014, 22:46
Ok so iv'e been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a long long time, and when i got the 1.5 remix collectors edition i was really REALLY happy. it came in a nice box and had a epic art book. When the release date for 2.5 was announced i was ecstatic, until i found out that we only get a little pin that we could probably go on Ebay and spend $3 on. Then i find out that Japan can get this really beautiful looking box, with both the remix's, a play arts figure and a music disk that we can't get. Ok so i understand Japan made the game and all that, BUT there not the only major fans of the series that would like a nice collectors box and both the games in one. Would it really be so hard to chuck a few English copies in the box's and sell it in English, i know there are probably thousands of people out there that want the KINGDOM HEARTS Collectors Pack HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX in English and would pay good money for it.

Please Please PLEASE... release it in English for all to buy it would make so many people happy.

I hope this post makes helps Square Enix reconsider possibly selling it in other country's in English for all to buy love and cherish!!!

Thanks !!!

I totally agree with HappyPill007!!! Please Square, consider this possibility.