PDA

View Full Version : Leave dead Vamps on map, but not ghouls

ApollosBow
17th Feb 2015, 18:31
I see dead ghouls on map standing around, I know this issue is being addressed but I hope that the last 4 dead vamps on the ground from the previous round wont get removed, kinda adds to the fact that this is a war. Yay or Nay?

--Ram--
17th Feb 2015, 18:34
I see dead ghouls on map standing around, I know this issue is being addressed but I hope that the last 4 dead vamps on the ground from the previous round wont get removed, kinda adds to the fact that this is a war. Yay or Nay?

It is distracting, especially when they decide to stay there while standing. No thanks.

Razaiim
17th Feb 2015, 19:01
I'd be in favour of if so many deaths occur in an area, then the bodies become replaced with less obvious and distracting models, darker generic forms. However the current vampires remaining after a round switch is a returning bug, an extremely annoying one, and needs to go away.

Khalith
17th Feb 2015, 21:33
I enjoy the left over corpses, makes it feel like an actual warzone. But the bodies of the ghouls definitely need to go.

GenFeelGood
17th Feb 2015, 21:53
The ghouls should be removed; but I think the other corpses are there for when the Deceiver's Feign Death ability arrives.

Sasha_Vykos
18th Feb 2015, 08:23
The ghouls should be removed; but I think the other corpses are there for when the Deceiver's Feign Death ability arrives.

what is this ability? Never heard about it.. did the devs talk about it recently?

Ygdrasel
19th Feb 2015, 01:58
what is this ability? Never heard about it.. did the devs talk about it recently?

It's a long-planned ability (since the class arrived) that has the vamp faking death. Last I heard, testing found human players emptying clips into every corpse out of paranoia and rendering the ability fairly worthless.

AssortedStuff
19th Feb 2015, 02:26
I vote for Nay. It's unnecessarily distracting.

Ygdrasel
19th Feb 2015, 02:36
Rather than corpses littering the ground, maybe they get replaced by corpses stuck on pikes. It would serve the same purpose (general awesome factor) while eliminating the issues noted by Ram and others above, what with the confusion and all.

Just have a static model of each vampire class on a stake. They spawn in where corpses fall. May be skin-specific.

http://i0.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/nk_dracula_sil_cap_021.jpg?resize=600%2C473

Ghosthree3
19th Feb 2015, 04:54
Nope, remove them all. It's messy.

Ygdrasel
19th Feb 2015, 20:27
Nope, remove them all. It's messy.

...It's a warzone.