PDA

View Full Version : REAVER Reaver, Leap Attack

Elpheleth
1st Aug 2014, 11:23
Hi,

if you try to climb buildings directly out of leap attack, sometimes right as you are about to reach the top you're stuck like ~ 1 second before actually reaching it. (often causes death Q.Q)

FireWorks_
5th Aug 2014, 11:27
I hate when this happens :/

Saikocat
6th Aug 2014, 09:21
Hey guys

Can you give me a little more detail on what kind of situations it happens in, and how often? I just tried reproducing it all throughout a match but it didn't happen for me, so if you have any more detail, I can check that further.

FireWorks_
6th Aug 2014, 10:11
I just played one match now, tried 5 times, happend once. Sommerdamm highest tower, I was under fire (jumped, landed unharmed and then got hit when climbing).

Will post more when it occurs.

Saikocat
6th Aug 2014, 11:42
Thank you! If you're seeing it happen more on specific spots of the map, or in a certain sequence (does it only happen when getting shot at?), let me know. Any specific detail helps so I can try and narrow that down and check into it further.

FireWorks_
6th Aug 2014, 12:44
Thank you! If you're seeing it happen more on specific spots of the map, or in a certain sequence (does it only happen when getting shot at?), let me know. Any specific detail helps so I can try and narrow that down and check into it further.

Ok I just tried this on Sommerdamm and Fane. Leaped on every wall i could find on the way. Basically every 6 seconds. It happens A LOT.

Bring a reaver with undying wisdom and it should be very obvious for any tester. Reproduction rate of about 30-40%.

No specific outside effects (like being shot) needed

Saikocat
6th Aug 2014, 13:04
Cheers! We'll let the team know.

FireWorks_
7th Aug 2014, 12:16
(Holy christ I made a video and all without google)

Sequence of 2 jumps:
First on the edge
Second on the wall and then climbing. Not sure if 2 separate issues

http://www.vidup.de/v/n2DV3/

ApollosBow
7th Nov 2014, 18:12
oye this happens to me quite alot

FireWorks_
12th Jan 2015, 22:14
Is there anything else I can provide to help getting this cleared?

FireWorks_
19th Jan 2015, 09:05
With flashpoint out, Id use the leap to travel a lot again and this bug appears constantly when doing so.