PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS Balance

CPG_Tidus
15th Feb 2015, 19:01
Scout with war bow sentinel cant be used for anything.
Vampires hit once your halved an ability for flat damage not damage over time you are dead they have lots of cc and humans are frail compared to them.
Humans weapons have no real physics to them for distance and ammo drop other than the alchemist. Alchemist and scout seem to be the strongest humans, but still get wrecked by the horribly unbalanced deceiver and summoners. Did you have to give deceivers controlling an enemy and splitting into three of them selves and then the summoner sending her goons and using her aoe then jumping in her self for high damage and hp vampires have such high cc and damage that with them being less frail than humans. Unless the humans are extremely organized and working together perfectly the round is lost before it starts

--Ram--
15th Feb 2015, 23:54
You will find 1001 posts suggesting vampires are OP and the responses will be that this only holds true when rookies are playing and teamwork/aim/proper ability use is nonexistent on the human round. Humans are incredibly strong when played well.

P.S. You might want some punctuation in there somewhere.

CPG_Tidus
16th Feb 2015, 17:25
This is just what I've noticed and its not the vampires over all just the deciever and Summoner doubling the number of enemies if they are both on the team (rarely happens they fit similar roles) honestly only deciever and summoner seem anywhere near op. Sentinels have a huge weakness of the being a huge flying target unless the user is good at navigating buildings. Looking back it does seem like a rage fest of vamps op!!!11!! but that was not my point it was meant for balancing the humans and vampires both have balance issues and skill limits on them the humans two best classes seem to be the aoe damage healer of the alchemist and the sharpshooting "sorry sent no fly zone" Scout. hunter and profit lag behind them some what hunter is the best sustained damage profit seems to be only good for the bleed damage to be able to chase enemies easier. Reavers and Tyrants could use abit of tweaking nothing immediate tho and summoner needs the normal new class is out test it then nerf or buff every game needs deciever is the lowest damage vamp and slightly squishy so i guess it balances out alright, but the game still has the vamp advantage of we have 3 dimensional escape routes humans have highly probable mapped out routes to flee on.

--Ram--
16th Feb 2015, 17:48

Ygdrasel
16th Feb 2015, 19:03
This is just what I've noticed and its not the vampires over all just the deciever and Summoner doubling the number of enemies if they are both on the team (rarely happens they fit similar roles) honestly only deciever and summoner seem anywhere near op. Sentinels have a huge weakness of the being a huge flying target unless the user is good at navigating buildings. Looking back it does seem like a rage fest of vamps op!!!11!! but that was not my point it was meant for balancing the humans and vampires both have balance issues and skill limits on them the humans two best classes seem to be the aoe damage healer of the alchemist and the sharpshooting "sorry sent no fly zone" Scout. hunter and profit lag behind them some what hunter is the best sustained damage profit seems to be only good for the bleed damage to be able to chase enemies easier. Reavers and Tyrants could use abit of tweaking nothing immediate tho and summoner needs the normal new class is out test it then nerf or buff every game needs deciever is the lowest damage vamp and slightly squishy so i guess it balances out alright, but the game still has the vamp advantage of we have 3 dimensional escape routes humans have highly probable mapped out routes to flee on.

Formatting is important.

ApollosBow
19th Feb 2015, 01:49
Game is more balanced now than ever, Vanguard might even tip the scales in favor of the humans.

--Ram--
19th Feb 2015, 01:54
tip the scales in favor of the humans.

If the vanguard can be used to good affect by new players it would indeed be a positive in lower MMR balance. Not convinced this will be the case though.

CPG_Tidus
19th Feb 2015, 22:04
low mmr is where i am so this may not be true in later mmr's its just what ive noticed

GenFeelGood
20th Feb 2015, 04:48
Where do you find your mmr, I must be missing it?