PDA

View Full Version : Scouts put the arrow at the wrong side of the bow

ZyrusCrimson
14th Feb 2015, 21:04
I love playing as a Scout. So much fun, and I just love bows to death. But apart from my personal history (which probably no one here cares for) about why I think the arrow has to be placed on the side of the draw hand, lets leave it to the hero Lars Anderson. Lo and behold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk&spfreload=10

Scouts would deal way more damage if they handled their bows right! And perhaps makes more sense.

Ygdrasel
14th Feb 2015, 23:21
Scouts would deal way more damage if they handled their bows right!

Incorrect. Changing a model or animation would do nothing to damage output. Unless that was a joke. In which case, :lol:

It certainly couldn't hurt but it'd seem a very low priority just to satisfy the archery enthusiasts among the playerbase.

ZyrusCrimson
14th Feb 2015, 23:36
Incorrect. Changing a model or animation would do nothing to damage output. Unless that was a joke. In which case, :lol:

That part was indeed a joke :p

_Kine_
15th Feb 2015, 00:06
W_T_F !!!!

When i first played Nosgoth I thought the scout shooting speed was a compromise. Archers could shoot that fast only in Video games coz Dev wanted DPS balance.

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT IN RL

WTF!!!

DesolatedMaggot
15th Feb 2015, 00:57
W_T_F !!!!

When i first played Nosgoth I thought the scout shooting speed was a compromise. Archers could shoot that fast only in Video games coz Dev wanted DPS balance.

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT IN RL

WTF!!!
Keep in mind he is using a low draw weight bow. You can fire quickly with a war-bow as well though.

I was always more concerned with how his bow sounds. Creaking limbs is not a good thing! :P