PDA

View Full Version : Parties seem almost completely broken now

Ghosthree3
14th Feb 2015, 05:07
Almost 100% of the time I cannot join someone, by invite or other means, once they are in a lobby or game, I simply get the "Friend's game is full" error, even when they say it is very, VERY, not.

The only way to party now seems to be to invite before queuing.

Creaturegirl
14th Feb 2015, 05:14
That sounds....horrible actually. I haven't had the opportunity to run into this issue yet until its game day with friends. But I will certainly check it out and see if I get the same issue as well when I get the chance.

Necro71
14th Feb 2015, 11:26
Try joining lobby and invite than. That happens often after patches, i dont understand how does patches works but almost every time patch is relesed this party problem show again.

Ghosthree3
14th Feb 2015, 12:06
Can't do that, neither an invite nor a right click->join work to join either a lobby or a game in progress anymore for me.

--Ram--
14th Feb 2015, 15:48
I have had the same thing for as long as I can remember. 95% of the time using the "join" function or being invited to a friends lobby fails for me. The only way I can semi reliably party is to form up and then queue. I have however had some success joining a friends already running game.