PDA

View Full Version : Banners!

ApollosBow
13th Feb 2015, 18:48
I would pay 400 runes for the Melchahim banner right now, but im not buying a pack that i already own 40% of, I get asked a lot about my current banner, and how to get one by new players, I think the game could make a killing off more banner content.

Please consider making the clan banners standalone, its pretty unfair on the older fanbase as is with them only in the character packs, considering older players already spend gold on abilities and money on outfits, older players also being the biggest LOK fans.

Ygdrasel
13th Feb 2015, 18:51
Agreed 100%. :thumb:

lastnewbie
13th Feb 2015, 19:56
Agreed too!

-Konf-
13th Feb 2015, 23:40
There have been many posts and many pleas asking to release faction banners to be available for purchase individually (they will be the best selling products for sure) and in each and every one of those threads I will continue saying "yes please!".

KryptoniteS
27th Feb 2015, 14:06
Hello, i am Kryptonite Samurai huge fan and player of your game.
I am high lvl after hours and hours of fun and i bought my 1st in game skin ( Ravagers helm and Radiant shield) and trust me i am not the guy who spent money on free to play game. But your game in my is worth it and the future of your game is bright. So as i lvl up to high lvl 32 at the moment i noticed that all the time i have same STOCK BANNER and at the beginning i didnt notice it too much i was like OK i am LOW LVL NOOB doesnt matter and etc. Now as i see my self,someone who have at least 50hour in Nosgoth and thats only the beginning whit STOCK BANNER hurts me. Feel like a noob and there is no way for me to show other player whit some COOL BANNER that i am not or at least high lvl player. So hear is what i really want you to see and try to do/fix/look this feedback and hopefully make a great change to your game and to us your players! You can put some banners for rewords as you lvl up trough game. I dont know, ANYTHING is better than STOCK banner ! trust me i am player. maybe some lame banner for 10 lvl or some 25lvl banner and 50lvl banner thats up to you. And the second thing i noticed is there are NO BANNERS IN STORE TO BUY! ANY! yea they are but in some bundles and i dont want that,just in store whit name BANNERS and whit few of them would be just fine.

Thank you for your time reading this and hopefully you will do the great step for further game devolopment.

Regards, K. Samurai

_Kine_
27th Feb 2015, 15:14
I WANT BUY BANNERS

Kira-sama
27th Feb 2015, 16:55
Same problem, i would get other banners, but i already have 80% of the contents of the packages currently proposed :/

Ysanoire
28th Feb 2015, 13:54
I concur.

SE's sales strategy is weird.

Cristari
28th Feb 2015, 16:02
I had already disgussed this in another thread:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=151950

I haven't heard from anyone at SE nor Psyonix on it.

DesolatedMaggot
28th Feb 2015, 21:27
I'd love to get a Tyrant banner myself, but its only portion of the pack I'd use -- Asking price is far too much for a simple banner.

Sanguise23
2nd Mar 2015, 15:03
I'd love to get a Tyrant banner myself, but its only portion of the pack I'd use -- Asking price is far too much for a simple banner.

THIS!!!

Vampmaster
2nd Mar 2015, 15:20
Just unlock them all at Lv 50. Players who've put the time in to reach that point, have probably already spent quite a bit on the game already. Also, consider releasing the lot of them as one big banners pack as well as individually.

Cristari
2nd Mar 2015, 15:39
Just unlock them all at Lv 50. Players who've put the time in to reach that point, have probably already spent quite a bit on the game already. Also, consider releasing the lot of them as one big banners pack as well as individually.

I like the idea of unlocking the banners by levelling the class!

-Konf-
2nd Mar 2015, 16:15
I like the suggestion to make some banners for reaching a certain level. That can be one of many small steps to give reaching max level any meaning.

Other than that - banners in stores please! I am no businessman, but it feels to me that selling all 12 (when everything gets released) faction banners separately for 400 runes will generate more revenue than all the bundle purchases combined.

lucinvampire
3rd Mar 2015, 13:19
Yeah having banners to buy seperate is a great idea - I know I'd be buying quite a few if they were available :D

--Ram--
4th Mar 2015, 06:41
Banner madness intensifies. I also would like to buy some banners.

AdmiralPPR
4th Mar 2015, 09:01
I finally get it...

They increased the lobby time with the new matchmaking on purpose!

This way people spend more time looking at those fancy banners and browsing the shop.

And it worked so well that we are now actively demanding something to buy :worship:

Anyway: I want the reaver banner! :D

PS: I would pay even more :mad2:

KryptoniteS
5th Mar 2015, 12:54
Hello, i am Kryptonite Samurai huge fan and player of your game.
I am high lvl after hours and hours of fun and i bought my 1st in game skin ( Ravagers helm and Radiant shield) and trust me i am not the guy who spent money on free to play game. But your game in my is worth it and the future of your game is bright. So as i lvl up to high lvl 40 at the moment i noticed that all the time i have same STOCK BANNER and at the beginning i didnt notice it too much i was like OK i am LOW LVL NOOB doesnt matter and etc. Now as i see my self,someone who have at least 120hours in Nosgoth and thats only the beginning whit STOCK BANNER hurts me. Feel like a noob and there is no way for me to show other player whit some COOL BANNER that i am not new player (bot),and that i am high lvl player. So hear is what i really want you to see and try to do/fix/look this feedback and hopefully make a great change to your game and to us your players! You can put some banners for rewords as you lvl up trough game. I dont know, ANYTHING is better than STOCK banner ! trust me i am player. maybe some lame banner for 10 lvl or some 25lvl banner and 50lvl banner thats up to you. And the second thing i noticed is there are NO BANNERS IN STORE TO BUY! ANY! yea they are but in some bundles and i dont want that,just in store whit name BANNERS and whit few of them would be just fine.

Thank you for your time reading this, tell me what you think.
What kind of banners would you guys want as players to have? (some free for evenets and what cind do you want in store to be)

Regards, KryptoniteS.

Saikocat
5th Mar 2015, 14:53
Hey guys,

Glad to see the love for banners! We're working on adding more of them to the game, we agree there's a lot more we can do with banners, and you'll be seeing more of them in the future for sure!

Vampmaster
5th Mar 2015, 15:15
Hey guys,

Glad to see the love for banners! We're working on adding more of them to the game, we agree there's a lot more we can do with banners, and you'll be seeing more of them in the future for sure!

Please make the already existing vampire clan symbol banners available to purchase by themselves. Many of us already have everything else in the packs, so it's not worth buying them just for the banners.

Saikocat
5th Mar 2015, 17:12
I'll share that specific feedback here too :)

Rago600
7th Mar 2015, 15:54
Allright then :)

Saikocat
17th Mar 2015, 16:57
Hey folks,

We heard your feedback and I'm happy to report we are going to start selling the class banners separately! I'll let you know once that's all implemented in the in-game store.

-Konf-
17th Mar 2015, 17:51
We heard your feedback and I'm happy to report we are going to start selling the class banners separately!
Incredible news, I'll be (im)patiently waiting at the store!

Any thoughts on Vampire / Human banner bundles?

Sanguise23
17th Mar 2015, 18:01
Hey folks,

We heard your feedback and I'm happy to report we are going to start selling the class banners separately! I'll let you know once that's all implemented in the in-game store.

YES!!!! love the Razielim and Turelim banners

Vampmaster
17th Mar 2015, 18:10
Hey folks,

Thanks Cat! Now we can show everyone who our favorite clans are!

Varulven
17th Mar 2015, 18:15
Zephonim Banner ftw! :D

Saikocat
18th Mar 2015, 16:15
Any thoughts on Vampire / Human banner bundles?

The banners we had in the original Human and Vampire Founders Packs won't be available, but we are (in general) working on adding more banners :)

-Konf-
18th Mar 2015, 16:49
The banners we had in the original Human and Vampire Founders Packs won't be available, but we are (in general) working on adding more banners :)
And doing nicely at that :)

But I'm sorry, I didn't express my original question properly. What I meant to ask is if you guys are planning to release class banners in bundles apart from separately? For example, the Vampire Banner Bundle would include all six (eventually) clan banners (Turelim, Razielim, etc.) and the Human one would naturally work the same way and include all banners from Hunter through to Vanguard.

Those banners are so good from what I've seen so far, that despite loving some classes I can't see myself being able to pick a favourite flag and will most likely end up going on a shopping spree.

P.S.: I do have the original Vampire Founder Pack :) But even though I felt like I picked my allegiance at the time, Human Founder Pack banner does make me miss it.

Saikocat
19th Mar 2015, 16:20
Aaaah, I understand. I believe right now the plan is to sell them individually, so not as Vampire/Human packs, but I'll pass on the suggestion.

At the moment it looks likely they'll make it in for the end of the month.

Vampmaster
19th Mar 2015, 16:28
I'd like to see Vorador's dragon and the Lion of Willendorf as future ones. :)

RedReaver3
20th Mar 2015, 03:36
I play a lot of Sentinel due to being a huge fan of the Razielim Clan, I got a few skins and such and I've been looking for a nice banner when I noticed a player with a red Razielim/Sentinel player banner in a lobby.
Upon seeing this I immediately decided I must get this banner no matter what it takes, 2 hours of searching through Nosgoth blogs and google searches and I have yet to see or hear anything about this banner at all.
The player stated that to get this banner you must purchase the "Sentinel Pack" which I couldn't find anything about either. I would love to know how to get this banner if anyone knows anything about it, at this point I'd kill for it, for the Razielim! ^^

PencileyePirate
20th Mar 2015, 03:47
The pack should be available in the ingame store, but I would hold off. The bundles are really expensive and I recently saw one of the mods (a dev?) confirm they will soon be selling the banners by themselves, which should be much cheaper.

RedReaver3
20th Mar 2015, 04:08
Do you know which tab of the in-game store? Ignoring Home/Equipment/Perks/Skins/Boosters, all I can see is the Sentinel class unlock, the vampire class unlock pack, the executions and the new bloodied, scorched, etc banners. None of which seem to mention the Razielim banner. :c
I don't mind buying whichever expensive pack or set it may come with, I'm content with paying a little extra to get it a few days or weeks early.

PencileyePirate
20th Mar 2015, 04:22
Wow, you're right ... they used to be under Bundles but are no longer there. If it makes you feel any better the bundles were around 12,000 runes (20 times the cost of the most expensive banner) so perhaps they've been taken down for reevaluation after everyone complained. Either way we should be able to get the banner sometime in the near future.

RedReaver3
20th Mar 2015, 04:28
Damn so they are unobtainable for now ;_;
Thanks very much for the help, Hopefully they'll bring them back because I would throw 12,000 runes at a Razielim banner alone ^^

WraithShadow13
20th Mar 2015, 07:00
but I would hold off. The bundles are really expensive

I know, right? Considering the game we have so far, a lot of things in the store seem WAAAAY too expensive. That alone is keeping me from buying skins.

-Shiro-
20th Mar 2015, 08:08
You're goddamn right. Unfortunatelly, this have been said a loooot of times since the beginning, but Square Enix seems not to care. The playerbase (game's popularity) or the actual state of the game (dev's are doing a great job, anyway) aren't enough to justify such prices. And if I make a very fast (and probably inaccurate as hell) calculation, 1.500 x 3euros is superior to 200 x 7euros.

But no, instead of a reasonable pricing, someone got the amazing idea to advertise the skins during loadings...

-Konf-
20th Mar 2015, 08:30
Hopefully they'll bring them back because I would throw 12,000 runes at a Razielim banner alone .
Guys, nothing to worry about here. The rumours of the Faction Banners being sold individually in the in-game store are true. There has been official confirmation, after many requests raised by the community.

It has been confirmed that they will make an appearance soon, so far it has been stated that it'll happen most likely towards the end of this month. And if not - the wait won't be too long. I'm waiting for them myself! So hold on to your runestones, and you'll have a chance to get the banner you want in a few weeks.

KaininitePriestess
20th Mar 2015, 13:42
Oh hey, more Legacy of Kain banners I'll need to buy, yay! 8'D

That was lovingly sarcastic, mind you. I'm definitely going to buy them. Now I'm just imagining the price of all of the banners I need to buy added up...8|

Saikocat
23rd Mar 2015, 10:42
With the thread mergers, you can now scroll up and see my reply. We do care and we do listen, those banners will be sold separately. They might make it in this week! I'll let everyone know when they're on the store.

These are the class banners, specifically.

On the topic of Legacy Of Kain banners, we just released a batch of those (4 in total). If there's enough interest, I could see us doing other ones in the future, but nothing to announce on that at the moment.

Chulo86
23rd Mar 2015, 12:24
On the topic of Legacy Of Kain banners, we just released a batch of those (4 in total). If there's enough interest, I could see us doing other ones in the future, but nothing to announce on that at the moment.

to be honest it was little things like that made me smile :)
I was like holy crap they're using lok symbols now :P

first it was blood omen 2 executions now lok banners :)

GenFeelGood
24th Mar 2015, 15:51
With the thread mergers, you can now scroll up and see my reply. We do care and we do listen, those banners will be sold separately. They might make it in this week! I'll let everyone know when they're on the store.

These are the class banners, specifically.

Is something like this possible with the banners?
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=153579

jakelyadams
24th Mar 2015, 16:54
I'd rather have customizable equipment over a displayable banner any day.

Ysanoire
24th Mar 2015, 21:08
Yay, banners! I love them. I got one.

But wait, is there no Zephonim banner? I don't see it anywhere.

Louves
24th Mar 2015, 21:18
Yay, banners! I love them. I got one.

But wait, is there no Zephonim banner? I don't see it anywhere.

No love for the Deceiver again it seems :/

Ygdrasel
25th Mar 2015, 00:42
93% of all violence in the world is the direct result of spider racism. :(

And I still want banners to be displayable in-game as some sort of equippable sash or scarf on the characters. As long as they're limited to some measly graphic in the waiting room, I can't possibly justify actually buying any of them.

-Konf-
25th Mar 2015, 06:44
No love for the Deceiver again it seems :/
While I'm really waiting for that one to become available too, it seems that the banners they brought to the store are from packs that were available earlier. There is no Prophet banner too, since there wasn't a pack designed for her yet. So I'm assuming that we'll get those banners sometime soon. For now, I'm extremely excited that it finally happened! And thank you for putting War Cry banner for sale as well!

Also, a blog / forum post with the banner pictures would be very helpful! Saikocat to the rescue?

Saikocat
25th Mar 2015, 11:55
I have a post up somewhere here with the images of these pack banners, but once I get a chance I'd like to do a bigger roundup of all the banners we've had.

Right now the additions to the store are indeed for the ones we created for those packs. Prophet and Deceiver ones will be created too, but not right away. I'll let you know when those are added.