PDA

View Full Version : Help please with Gold Trophy on PS4

ILoveLaraCroft
13th Feb 2015, 11:30
I've been trying to figure it out since two days what is wrong but I couldn't. I'm playing it on PS4. Done all challenges and shows every challenge is done in Menu. Earned all story related trophies. I supposed to get the Gold trophy when I finish all challenges, right? Does anyone know what I'm missing? Please Help guys.

Criticalfrimmel
13th Feb 2015, 16:39
I've been trying to figure it out since two days what is wrong but I couldn't. I'm playing it on PS4. Done all challenges and shows every challenge is done in Menu. Earned all story related trophies. I supposed to get the Gold trophy when I finish all challenges, right? Does anyone know what I'm missing? Please Help guys.

I don't think the trophy is glitched. You have to complete every challenge in every tomb aside from the DLC. Not just the list in the overworld from hitting the touchpad.

The very first tomb (that you need to use circle at an obelisk to replay) does not give an end of tomb summary. I would start there in searching for challenges you haven't finished.

You can run into the other tombs, get the challenge list and still turn around and leave without playing the tombs. I don't think you can run in and out of the first one though because of the cutscene.

Did you do all of the optional to the story challenge tombs and all of the stuff in the overworld?