PDA

View Full Version : Random Drop and Trading Questions

miffy141
13th Feb 2015, 03:35
Okay so firstly I heard something about a possible trading system to be added to the game in the Future and that was why drops were "random", so is there going to be a system like this to come into place?

Second and Last question is about the actual "random" drops themselves. I have two accounts both of which I have lvled to 25, and on one account I never got a drop that was not for a class that I had already unlocked, but the second account I have recieved maybe two or three items for a class I had unlocked and three or so for a class that I haven't unlocked. And I'm just wondering if this is actually how the drop system is intended to work or if I am losing out on drops that I actually could use/want instead of some item i never intend to use.

BleakPhantasm
14th Feb 2015, 11:09
I put my hand up in support of an item trading system. I got four rare crossbows in a row and I don't play that class. I would leap at the chance to trade them. Perhaps an in-game trade house would be a wise addition, put an item up for trade and other players can make offers.

Khalith
14th Feb 2015, 11:17
Okay so firstly I heard something about a possible trading system to be added to the game in the Future and that was why drops were "random", so is there going to be a system like this to come into place?

Second and Last question is about the actual "random" drops themselves. I have two accounts both of which I have lvled to 25, and on one account I never got a drop that was not for a class that I had already unlocked, but the second account I have recieved maybe two or three items for a class I had unlocked and three or so for a class that I haven't unlocked. And I'm just wondering if this is actually how the drop system is intended to work or if I am losing out on drops that I actually could use/want instead of some item i never intend to use.

Yes there will be a trading system implemented eventually. In the state of the game blog post:

Spring 2015 - Item Crafting / Trading
There isn't a whole lot to elaborate on at this point, but one of big feature pushes next season is introduce a long-requested Crafting and Trading system that will allow players to do exactly what it sounds like. We're finishing up the design of this system now (large parts of it are finished), with the majority of work left to do in the implementation phase. We'll have more on this when we can.

As for your second question, the drops are completely random, you aren't missing out, the system does not look at classes you play or haven't unlocked. You either get an item or you don't.

puff_ng
14th Feb 2015, 14:13
Auction House sense tingling ...