PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth isn't showing in steam library

kungen662
11th Oct 2013, 17:04
Hello
I signed my stem account and after I could not found it on stem is there a waiting time?:confused:
(I have checked show all games. I have also restarted steam)

Spar
11th Oct 2013, 17:40
Have you linked your Steam account on the square-enix.com site? You need to log into your account, press link Steam account, log into Steam through a link from the square-enix site, then it will besuccessfully linked and then it will show up in your game library as a new/uninstalled game you need to install.

kungen662
11th Oct 2013, 18:23
Yes i have done that :)

Squarezilla
11th Oct 2013, 18:35
You guys telling me the alpha started or you just wanna link your steam account ?

kungen662
11th Oct 2013, 18:53
You guys telling me the alpha started or you just wanna link your steam account ?

I think the alpha is over and it's just closed beta actuly.

Squarezilla
11th Oct 2013, 19:07
I think the alpha is over and it's just closed beta actuly.

What if i tell you alpha hasnt even started yet and they're gona post on the blog when alpha/beta starts

kungen662
11th Oct 2013, 19:14
What if i tell you alpha hasnt even started yet and they're gona post on the blog when alpha/beta starts

What sorcery is this xD

Squarezilla
11th Oct 2013, 19:25
Are you sure you got a key ? maybe its something else ? as much as i know the beta/alpha hasnt even begun so it has to be something else

Spar
11th Oct 2013, 19:39
edit: nvm, dont know what im allowed to type, so ill just be quiet. ;p

Kanath
15th Oct 2013, 18:57
I got an email earlier this day, saying "Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth! " yada yada - When I login(already linked my account beforehand), it says "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET"

What to do?

Best regards
Kanath

Piddylur
15th Oct 2013, 19:08
I've got the exact same problem!

Herioza
15th Oct 2013, 23:34
Same here guys! :( Can anyone help us?

Baldorog
16th Oct 2013, 08:55
I got i too linked my account to Steam and Nosgoth was in my game list downloaded it then installed it as when you play first time and i was able to play 18.00 -21.00 CEST as there was in e-mail.

Next time you can play 18.00 - 21.00 CEST Thursday 17th October

So maybe you were trying to play wrong time of day?

Squarezilla
16th Oct 2013, 09:55
That's true it say's you can play it thursday at that time.Too bad i cant play it :( i wish they would make the game available to Europe,and here i'm sitting in my little country of Macedonia which i might be the only one who's registered from here (imagin you being the only one for signing up for a game no ones heard about)if i get my key im gona feel special tho :D.

Monkeythumbz
16th Oct 2013, 12:25
Have you double-checked to make sure you're signing in with the correct e-mail address?

You need to use the e-mail address to which that the confirmation e-mail stating you'd been invited to the game was sent.

If this doesn't solve your problem, please get in touch with our official tech support team (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=8821) and they will endeavour to solve this problem with you.

BallsackMaster
16th Oct 2013, 14:02
thanks support for guiding us to another support that will probably guide us to another support

NickTsiou
16th Oct 2013, 18:00
My friend there is no country named Macedonia, Macedonia is a geographical area in Greece :) .

Regards
Nick

Driber
16th Oct 2013, 19:31
@ "BSM" - your chosen forum name is inappropriate. Please choose a different one and send me a PM to have your account re-activated. Thanks.

Squarezilla
16th Oct 2013, 19:45
My friend there is no country named Macedonia, Macedonia is a geographical area in Greece :) .

Regards
Nick

What if i say its not in Greece bro ? :D

Regards
Chris

NickTsiou
16th Oct 2013, 20:48
You would be wrong dude :D

Squarezilla
16th Oct 2013, 22:16
You would be wrong dude :D

Again nope and wheter you think otherwise we shouldnt even be talking on this thread so have a good day Nick :wave:

mike4fantasy14
16th Nov 2013, 20:03
I've got the exact same problem!

yeah I got email yesterday, I try process to link to Steam and it keep say SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET which make me think had to wait until same exact day closed alpha?

hirukaru
17th Nov 2013, 00:17
yeah I got email yesterday, I try process to link to Steam and it keep say SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET which make me think had to wait until same exact day closed alpha?

Was it not the confirmation mail that you are registered as a alpha tester and you will be let know when you are allowed to join?
(Confirmation of registration)

Mara11
19th Nov 2013, 14:28
Just a shot in the air, NOSGOTH is in CLOSED ALPHA. So if you received a CLOSED BETA invite, are you really surprised you can't play yet? -_-

Fighting_Gyozas
29th Nov 2013, 01:19
Same issue for me.
1) Got email saying "Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth!"
2) I clicked link saying "Access the Game Now"
3) I logged into SE
4) Error message appears saying "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET"

lucinvampire
29th Nov 2013, 10:28
:D A couple of things to maybe check...have you linked your Steam and your SE accounts and is this showing successfully in your SE profile? and then when does it say your first game can be or is it you cannot download the game?
If you have any more issues please direct them to the Private Alpha forum as you may pick up some better technical help there :D thank you

TheMaskedFeeder
2nd Dec 2013, 17:26
Has anyone had this happen to them? Know a way to fix it? As it stands i cant play until then.

lucinvampire
2nd Dec 2013, 21:12
I believe if you have had to link to a new Steam account you will need to contact the Team and tell them which account you require it to be disabled from and which account you now need it activated in, the game is to one account only so cannot be activated without the Team input. Hope that makes sense - and you can get back up and running soon and in the game soon :D

TheMaskedFeeder
3rd Dec 2013, 01:53
Thanks for the help now to contact the team somehow lol

lucinvampire
3rd Dec 2013, 13:19
The best thing to do is either email nosgoth@square-enix.com or PM Monkeythumbz through the forum. These go through the SE rather than Psy...and I'm pretty sure they are the ones who look after the accounts :D

Rain0fdeath2012
7th Dec 2013, 00:01
"Congratulations – you have been successful in your application to take part in the Closed Alpha for Nosgoth! " I linked the account with steam but i don't seem able to access the game even if i try during the time when the game sessions are running. Does anyone know how to fix this ? :( I want to start playing soo badly .

RainaAudron
7th Dec 2013, 00:25
Does the game appear in your Steam library?

constantpush
7th Dec 2013, 00:47
I am having the same issue, as Rain, and no the game is not in my steam list.

Skryzee
7th Dec 2013, 04:02
I am having the same issue, it says to check your steam library but when i check its not there:( i wanto play really bad

Skryzee
7th Dec 2013, 04:08
I have a similar issue but im allowed access, the problem is that the game is not in the steam library.... i linked and everything and its not there..

Amadus
7th Dec 2013, 04:08
Did you select all in the library? I just followed the provided steps and had no issue.

Skryzee
7th Dec 2013, 04:09
Yes, i checked multiple times and even made a new steam , linked to to the account and its still not there :(

lucinvampire
9th Dec 2013, 11:24
Sorry you're still experiencing issues...

Did you follow the process through clicking the link in the email to take you to the game? If the game is not showing in the list and you have linked your accounts, clicked the link and tried completely rebooting Steam then you may need to report this issue to nosgoth@square-enix.com

If you have changed your Steam account, the game will not work even if the accounts are linked because the access is only granted to the account you signed up for in the alpha/beta.

Hope you'll be able to get in game soon :D

lucinvampire
9th Dec 2013, 11:31
Sorry to hear you are having problems...if you have linked your accounts and have checked through SE profile it is showing, you have followed the link in the email you have received and have re-booted Steam then it maybe best to now contact nosgoth@square-enix.com and report this as a problem - make sure you include your details. :D I hope you can get into the game soon

nomadie
9th Jan 2014, 19:00
Got an email saying this.
1 - Click on the link above
2 - Sign into Square Enix Membership
3 - Link your Steam account if you haven't done so already
4 - Access the game from your Steam library

I did all of that it even shows on my Square Enix account that the game is there and linked but when I get into my steam nothing shows for the game in the library.

Monkeythumbz
9th Jan 2014, 20:57
Got an email saying this.
1 - Click on the link above
2 - Sign into Square Enix Membership
3 - Link your Steam account if you haven't done so already
4 - Access the game from your Steam library

I did all of that it even shows on my Square Enix account that the game is there and linked but when I get into my steam nothing shows for the game in the library.

Please would you go to http://nosgoth.com/unlock and tell us what you see?

FreezingFlame
9th Jan 2014, 22:21
I can't get in either. Different problem though. It says I've been accepted to join the closed Alpha. So, I click Access game. Directs me to the Beta access page. Asks me to link my Steam account. I've already done that, but I go along with it. It has me sign in through Steam. Now the problem arises. It won't let me sign in. It either says that my login is wrong (Checked and re-checked) or there is an error verifying my humanity with the Capua test thing. I've tried restarting my computer, restarting Steam, changing my password for Steam. This is the second day in a row that this has happened. Any ideas on how to fix this?

cmstache
10th Jan 2014, 00:27
Alpha is still going on. There has been no announcement of beta yet. You are just on the most recent round of invites that were needed.

Bari96flavios
7th Feb 2014, 18:38
i log out from steam but nothing showup

SoloPrime24
7th Feb 2014, 18:54
I received the invitation, logged into the site, linked my Steam account (as instructed by the email), and restarted Steam. Nosgoth did not show up, though. :( Here is the requested information from the Support Centre:

SQEX account name: filamaso@gmail.com
Issue encountered: Nosgoth does not show up in my Steam client after following instructions in the email
Steps taken before the issue occurred: (See above)

Thanks for all your hard work and the alpha invitation!

lucinvampire
7th Feb 2014, 19:24
If your steam and SE accounts are showing linked, you've signed out of forum /Steam and cleared your cache and then signed back in the accounts, then try accessing the link in the email it should kick in. Fingers crossed :D

If it's still not kicking in it maybe best to head over to the SE support area - see the top thread in this forum section and log it as a problem.

Bari96flavios
7th Feb 2014, 19:46
already did

SoloPrime24
8th Feb 2014, 06:23
clear my cache? I've done the other steps, but I don't know how to do that. Do you mean my browser cache or do you mean some cache that is in the Steam client?

Monkeythumbz
10th Feb 2014, 23:05
Please try following this link (http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock) and then carrying out the on-screen instructions. Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Bari96flavios
11th Feb 2014, 13:29
I did it .I contacted square support and they asked me to relink my Steam account, but i haven't nosgoth on my library yet...

Monkeythumbz
11th Feb 2014, 14:21
I did it .I contacted square support and they asked me to relink my Steam account, but i haven't nosgoth on my library yet...

Maybe try contacting Steam support? Sorry to send you all round the houses here...

Bari96flavios
11th Feb 2014, 21:13
i did it, they told me to contact square enix .

Monkeythumbz
12th Feb 2014, 14:56
i did it, they told me to contact square enix .

Have you gone back to our Tech Support team and told them that? I would ask them for an alternative solution, if I were you. :)

Bari96flavios
12th Feb 2014, 18:36
Do you mean square support? ( "Tech Support team" )
They told me again
That is the correct Square Enix Member's ID. Please attempt to link that ID to your Steam account in order to allow access to Nosgoth, if the email provided was the email used for registering for the Nosgoth alpha. If you still do not see Nosgoth, it is possible you registered with a separate email address. Please contact us back for further assistance should this be the case.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team

http://oi60.tinypic.com/205sifm.jpg

Wobbley
13th Feb 2014, 11:06
Have you tried the good old ClientRegistry.blob fix? https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7241-EYON-2343

If that does not work try the more intrusive: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638

I have never tried the latter solution myself, as the first one usually solves problems like yours. If you are skeptical to the second solution in fear of losing some settings, save them locally somewhere else then restore them later. Your save files should be fine.

Monkeythumbz
13th Feb 2014, 15:32
Do you mean square support? ( "Tech Support team" )
They told me again
That is the correct Square Enix Member's ID. Please attempt to link that ID to your Steam account in order to allow access to Nosgoth, if the email provided was the email used for registering for the Nosgoth alpha. If you still do not see Nosgoth, it is possible you registered with a separate email address. Please contact us back for further assistance should this be the case.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team

Have you tried writing back to them, like they asked?

Bari96flavios
13th Feb 2014, 19:11
Have you tried writing back to them, like they asked?
yes

Hello Flavio,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We will have this issue escalated for you at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Bari96flavios
13th Feb 2014, 19:15
Have you tried the good old ClientRegistry.blob fix? https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7241-EYON-2343

If that does not work try the more intrusive: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3134-TIAL-4638

I have never tried the latter solution myself, as the first one usually solves problems like yours. If you are skeptical to the second solution in fear of losing some settings, save them locally somewhere else then restore them later. Your save files should be fine.

thx but it doesn't work

Alucardll
1st Mar 2014, 02:16
not the game appear in my steam account did everything you asked me

Lexthatguy
2nd Mar 2014, 14:36
so i got the product on my profile but not in my steam library.

kahzee
2nd Mar 2014, 22:51
why are they being soo weird on the beta access? why are they not just giving the actual key in the email? and to make sure that the person playing is the one who got the key, make the email addresss teh login on the client idk......not off to a good start.

PapaFire
3rd Mar 2014, 16:31
Having the same issue, account says it's linked, but /unlock page says I don't have access to the game yet and game doesn't appear in Steam library

Ramaxxoo
4th Mar 2014, 15:58
i have the same problem :( it says i don't have access to the game even though it has been added to my library here but does not show in my steam , i have tried everything cleared cache , deleted cookies , reinstalled steam , relinked my account to steam and tried another browser , i mean after playing the whole LOK games i am desperate to play this game ♥♥

lucinvampire
4th Mar 2014, 16:25
If you are not receiving the game in the library but you have linked your accounts, signed out (both Steam and Forum) and cleared the cache, then tried logging back in through both and clicking the link in your email. If this does not work please try the link provided above posted by Monkeythumbz (post #6), if it is still not working please contact the Support Centre (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/) and create a work ticket through the contact option, someone with more technical expertise should then be able to look into it for you.

IF though you are receiving the “no access” error message this is another issue, please report it through the Access Problems thread in the Beta section: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10303

I hope you'll be able to get in game soon!

RainaAudron
5th Mar 2014, 15:19
Can you all who have trouble getting the game to their library go here: http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock
and tell us if it worked for you after you log in? Thanks and hopefully it will work now!

Ramaxxoo
5th Mar 2014, 22:01
it works now ^^ thanks lotssss ♥

NoobzillaYT
5th Mar 2014, 23:54
Can you all who have trouble getting the game to their library go here: http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock
and tell us if it worked for you after you log in? Thanks and hopefully it will work now!

Thank you, this worked for me <3

RainaAudron
6th Mar 2014, 00:04
Awesome! Glad to hear it worked!

PhizMeister
7th Mar 2014, 11:04
So i've done everything that was suggested in this thread : http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10863
Still cannot access it. Any ideeas?

Edit: I've tried linking another of the steam accounts i have for free games and still Nosgoth doesn't come up in the library.

lucinvampire
7th Mar 2014, 11:10
Sorry to hear it is still not working - if possible please report this issue in the Access Problems thread http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10303.

EDIT: you will need to use the accounts you registered for the Beta with for it to work.

PhizMeister
7th Mar 2014, 11:33
EDIT: you will need to use the accounts you registered for the Beta with for it to work.

When i registered for the Beta i didn't linked any steam account. Or if i did, i did it to the first account i logged in to play only to see that the game hasn't appeared in the library.

I still haven't tried to delete my cache. About what cache are we talking about? Steam's cache or?

Edit: I cleared steam's cache and my browser's cache and tried again, still the game doesn't appear in the library...

lucinvampire
7th Mar 2014, 12:10
The account needs to be the one that is connected to forum account; are the accounts showing as Linked in the Settings panel of the forum? (top right hand corner, click the drop down arrow, select User Settings and then Linked Accounts). Sometimes it unlinks them.

If you click on the down arrow next to your name in the top right hand corner of the forum and click the My Profile option is the game showing there as one of your registered games (at the bottom of the page)?

Did you close down Steam fully and re-open it? Please try the link http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock now you have cleared everything.

Sorry if this seems to be repeating things you have already done. If it’s still not working it is probably best to report it via the Support Centre http://support.eu.square-enix.com/ and raise a work ticket (contact us button) as you will need more technical assistance.

PhizMeister
7th Mar 2014, 12:20
Yes it is linked and did it with that link. I have already contacted support and i'm now waiting for the e-mail...
I really don't know why they made it so hard to get the game.

Monkeythumbz
7th Mar 2014, 16:10
Best thing to do is to wait for Tech Support, but in the meantime you'll want to ensure that your Steam account is linked to your Square Enix Members account via the e-mail you used to register for the game.

PhizMeister
7th Mar 2014, 19:19
Well did everything earthly possible from my end and still haven't received the game in the library. Well my only free day i had this month was wasted on a game i really wanted to play, but couldn't. I guess this was easier than having a beta key tied with the account instead of this ridiculous link system...

70calories
10th Mar 2014, 07:45
I have the same problem as well I'm even in the beta forums but no game shows up in my steam... put in a ticket a few days ago but have yet to hear back from em

PhizMeister
10th Mar 2014, 17:45
Still waiting for a response to solve this issue since Friday. Awesome!

pernakbeluda
26th Mar 2014, 16:55
Hi

Ok, I have the game available on my square-enix account, it just doesn't show up on Steam. Any Dev to help me out with it?

ty :wave:

pernakbeluda
26th Mar 2014, 17:13
Ok the problem is solved now, for anyone having the same problem you just have to make sure you steam acc is linked and then enter www.nosgoth.com/unlock

Lolitalia
19th Apr 2014, 22:08
So i activated a beta code and every where shows i have the game and nosgoth.com/unlock says it was successful. But its not showing up in my steam. Is there a fix for this?

lucinvampire
20th Apr 2014, 09:01
In Steam if you go to 'activate a product on Steam' - select Nosgoth/enter the code and it should then download :D

xTorque
24th May 2014, 23:12
So I activated my beta key, and I simply didn't receive the game in my Steam library. I also can't connect to the Nosgoth support page for some reason. It just doesn't load. I've tried restarting Steam, but it doesn't do anything. Wondering if anyone has had this problem. Also, when I go back to the main Nosgoth site and click Redeem Key it goes back to the success page and simply says the game will appear in my Steam library. Thanks.

xTorque
25th May 2014, 03:37
FIXED. If anyone has the same problem, try http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock

Sheytan
1st Jun 2014, 16:51

Thanks it worked :)

ForbyCakes
3rd Jun 2014, 22:22
Hey Everyone.
I purchased a founders pack, before having a steam account.
I created an account and downloaded steam, but Nosgoth is not in my steam library.
Please help, I spent $80.

lucinvampire
4th Jun 2014, 09:34
I created an account and downloaded steam, but Nosgoth is not in my steam library.

Sorry to hear you're having some issues. Please make sure your SE profile and your Steam accounts are linked, you can do this by being signed into the forum - there's a drop down arrow in the top right of the page next to your name, click User Settings, then Linked Accounts and select Link next to where it says Steam. If the account is already linked it should only show an Unlink option next to Steam. Once you've confirmed this then please go to the http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock page and see if this makes the download kick into your Steam library.

wazzadude
5th Jun 2014, 13:04
i got the link but i can't the game on steam

lucinvampire
5th Jun 2014, 13:11
Please first of all check your Steam and SE Profiles are linked, you can check this on the forum. Then please try this http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock once you've unlocked then open Steam it should show or if not select 'Active a product in Steam'.

I hope this helps - and sorry if I've misunderstood - if so please elaborate.
Hope you can get in game soon :)

Shcheese
6th Jun 2014, 21:10
Okay so what is the code for Nosgoth? It says on the page that Nosgoth should just show up in my games library. Also it says something about linking my steam account, how do I go about doing that?

Actually it is showing in my steam to show all games purchased and added, but not under my library so that I can download it.

Haui583
7th Jun 2014, 21:00
I had the same problem. I activated successfully the game but it doesn't appear in my steam library. I checked all tips but nothing helped. Then I checked my profile on the steam page and there the game was listed. That was confusing but then I had an idea and solved the problem.

I searched for the Game ID and copied a shortcut from a steamgame and renamed it to Nosgoth. Right-click on it and changed the steamid: steam://rungameid/xxxxxx to steam://rungameid/200110 saved the changes and started the game. Cuz the game isn't on your computer steam will downloading the game and finally I can play it. It's now in my library.

You need to change the id on the web document layer. I hope it called "web document" I'm from germany, so I don't know the name of the english version.

Nosgoth Steam Game ID: 200110

lucinvampire
8th Jun 2014, 13:07
To link your accounts...
Sign into the forum, look to the top right hand corner of the page - you should see your name.
Click the little drop down arrow next to it, select User Settings
On the left hand side click Linked Accounts
On the right hand side it should give you options - one should be Steam - it should say the word Link next to it - click it.
You should then be successfully linked.

Please see this post (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448) for more information on issues with accessing the game.

SirSwish
8th Jun 2014, 15:50
I think i might have the same issue, under "Licenses and subscriptions" on steam I can see "Nosgoth Third party Grant" but theres no actual game in my library.
My steam account is linked and on the unlock page it says success.

lucinvampire
8th Jun 2014, 20:18
If you've done those it should be there - have you tried the Add a product on steam and then entering in the Beta key code in the product code box?

If this is unsuccessful then it sounds like something has gone a bit strange down the line - so please contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) and report the issue and one of their advisors will investigate for you.

OmegaRiddler
11th Jun 2014, 18:38
Because of some stupid loading problems and forgetting passwords. I can't download the game to try it. I got a code from an email from Twitch. Can someone help me out here.

hello, help, please. This always happens. I ask for help and nobody answers.

alright, it wasn't clear that I should go to steam and download it there. don't worry, i'm good.

Sanguise23
11th Jun 2014, 21:52
congratz, welcome, you should give more than 20 min before you panic

WolyDeWalvis
20th Jun 2014, 09:19
Hello,

I was trying to get nosgoth working on a friend's account but it seems there is no link account option for steam? If it's already done, does it dissapear? either way, Nosgoth will still not show up on his steam account. Do you guys have any idea what to do?
Thank you in advance!

lucinvampire
20th Jun 2014, 12:05
Sorry to ask but just to clarify – Is it that the Steam link button is missing from your forum/SE profile? Does Nosgoth show as a registered game on your forum/SE profile?

Please see this post http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448 reference trying to get it in your Steam - though if the answers to the two questions above are no then you will need to report this to the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) as I'd hazard a guess that something isn't working properly on your profile.

I hope you can get in game soon!

Staygood
22nd Jun 2014, 18:52
Hello

I got an email saying Congratulations on being selected for closed beta. There was no key however there was steps on the email that told me sign in link steam etc, all have been done. Last step being access the game in your steam library.

Problem now is that there is nothing on steam about it. I also didn't receive a beta key or anything (not sure if required after linking). Any help or solution would greatly be appreciated.

GonthorianTV
22nd Jun 2014, 19:47
Try using www.nosgoth.com/unlock (http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock)

Staygood
23rd Jun 2014, 00:07
Yeah I tried that earlier but just kept getting unknown error but just tried again after checking back on this and it worked.

Thank you for your help.

pepecps
23rd Jun 2014, 01:04
I tried that too, but still not showing in my Library.

lucinvampire
23rd Jun 2014, 12:11
I tried that too, but still not showing in my Library.

Plesae take a look at this post http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448 and see if any of the guidance works...hope you get in game soon!

PurdeluxXy
23rd Jun 2014, 13:08
I got this prolem too.. I tryed with 2 diferite accounts and 2 diferite steams.. nothing worked, all the settings are ok I sent the screen shots to the support but even they dont know wat is wrong..

http://s9.postimg.org/jmxjypva7/Screenshot_32.png

This is so frustrating.. got the key but I cant play.....

RiskChrist
24th Jun 2014, 00:14
I gave my friend the nosgoth code from the email, he imputed, did the unlock step, did the register step, etc, and has had "success" with all of those, but the game will not show up in his library.

lucinvampire
24th Jun 2014, 08:13
If the steps in this post http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448 don't work then you'll need to raise this as a work ticket with the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) and one of their advisors will investigate.

KitsuGG
25th Jun 2014, 10:13
I trying all of methods u say in other reads, but nothing work to me.

<image removed>

http://gyazo.com/d94149ac5d34ad8a8a186fd98c26b1e9 (Steam)

I dnt know why, but the game is never appeared in my ACC.

Fleder
25th Jun 2014, 10:22
you have to add the key manually to your steam library

lucinvampire
25th Jun 2014, 12:33
you have to add the key manually to your steam library

Yes I'd try this option if you've tried all the other suggestions in other threads...
-Load your Steam screen
-Select Game in the top bar
-Select "Add a Product on Steam"
-At the Product Code screen - enter your Beta key code...

If it doesn't work then you'll probably need to contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) as something strange maybe happening.

Hope you get in game soon!

UrNixed
21st Jul 2014, 00:02
problem is not fixed the unlock page does not work for many people and for those people they have to contact SE support

lucinvampire
21st Jul 2014, 12:24
Once you've linked your Steam/SE accounts you can also try on Steam where it says Games and then Add a product on Steam - when it gets to the Product Code you enter your Beta Key Code.

If that also fails it's then time to contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001).

LollingKantus
1st Aug 2014, 06:12
Okay so I received my email and linked the account and when I go to the point where it says to open steam i did and nosgoth is not there and I am very confused. pls halp.

If it makes any difference I am linked accounts with my brother and he downloaded the game before i did.

Any and all help is appreciated!:)

BaconThePoro
1st Aug 2014, 06:51
I signed up for and received access to Nos goth closed beta. I followed the instructions and linked my steam account to my square-enix account. The game however didnt appear in my steam library and hasnt for several days. I tried un- and re-linking my steam account, but it didnt work. I suspect I used the wrong password when linking my steam account to my square-enix account on the 1st go, so that could be the issue? Im not sure what I did wrong so please help. PS: attached a photo of the beta key email for proof, coudnt figure out how to direct link so I just put it on imgur

http://imgur.com/0S8CO6m&cGzg6JN#0

http://imgur.com/0S8CO6m&cGzg6JN#1

FireWorks_
1st Aug 2014, 08:25
Does this help?

https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001

FireWorks_
1st Aug 2014, 08:26
If the FAQ cant help you, go with the chat support in the right top corner of the page.

Sejian
10th Aug 2014, 05:58
3 of my friends who all live in the same country in close proximity to me see it, and can download it during this Free-to-play weekend event. Can someone explain this to me? I even logged in on my friend's laptop and it didn't show in my Library. I relogged after downloading it through their account and it had Purchase instead of Play which led me to a "not available in your region" page. I've submitted a ticket to Steam concerning this but have had no response yet.

It even shows on my old account that I never use!

"No, however, they are limiting the keys they give out to countries closer to the servers." Did everyone I know, including my old account get access except for me? Really?

Hyperkubus
10th Aug 2014, 14:07
My girlfriend has exactly the same problem.

Dremichius
13th Aug 2014, 20:04
I linked my steam and square enix accounts and I activated my beta key, but I can't download the game because it's not in my steam library. I can't find the game on steam. When I type in "Nosgoth" in steam search i get Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 1 and 2 and Nosgoth open beta announcement trailer. When i click on the trailer it says "Oops, sorry!", " An error was encountered while processing your request: This item is currently unavailable in your region". When i try to access Nosgoth via my friends steam profile all I get are news and there is no store page for the game. When I type "Nosgoth on steam" on google and go to http://store.steampowered.com/app/200110/ I get the same message "Oops, sorry!"

I played the game on my friends computer on my steam account because he downloaded it earlier, but I can't download and play it on my own computer.

lucinvampire
14th Aug 2014, 11:49
If you've already activated your code and linked your Steam/SE profile then please try loading into your Steam panel - at the bottom left of the screen there should be +Add Game - click this and select Add a Product on Steam - follow the process through - at the point where it asks for a Product Code - enter in your beta invite code. This should then begin the download.

reaper969808
18th Aug 2014, 00:00
i linked my steam to my Square Enix account and redeemed my Nosgoth code and it says that Nosgoth will show up in my steam library but it isn't showing up even after 3 or so days since i redeemed the code

FireWorks_
18th Aug 2014, 11:04
Contact the support, they should be able to fix it with you

lucinvampire
20th Aug 2014, 11:53
i linked my steam to my Square Enix account and redeemed my Nosgoth code and it says that Nosgoth will show up in my steam library but it isn't showing up even after 3 or so days since i redeemed the code

Please try - in the bottom left corner of your Steam panel +Add a Game - then select Add a product on Steam - when you get to the Product code box enter your Beta code...hopefully this will start the download.

If it fails - then as per Faireworks suggestion it's contacting Support and waiting for them to respond.

deltascourge
16th Oct 2014, 20:45
I got a beta key off of the MMOBomb giveaway and activated it. But where do i download it? I don't see a download link anywhere

deltascourge
16th Oct 2014, 20:49
Looking through some forum posts, and http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock says i don't have access yet. Do i have to follow an email link to get the download?

Saikocat
16th Oct 2014, 20:49
Once you activate your key, and link your Steam profile to your account here, you'll have the game unlocked on your Steam account. Just open up Steam, and find it in your Library, and hit the Install button. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Did you activate the key you got from MMObomb, and was it successful? Then you should have the game on your account on the site here.

deltascourge
16th Oct 2014, 20:53
Nope, I already linked my account and its not in my steam library.

deltascourge
16th Oct 2014, 20:59
Ohhhhh. On this site. Well in that case, where do i download it?

deltascourge
16th Oct 2014, 21:07
Or just ignore this thread completely after assuming you fixed it. That usually does the trick, or atleast it did for archeage. People got so sick of the community managers they quit playing the game and made the queues smaller

deltascourge
16th Oct 2014, 21:11
Well, i got payday for free off of steam so i guess i'll play that instead seeing as nobody is willing to help a poor soul

Psyonix-Greg
16th Oct 2014, 22:11
Did you activate the key on the Nosgoth website? Then did you sign up/log in to your Square Enix account? Then did you link your Square account to your Steam account? Did you do all that and it's still not showing up in your Steam list?

deltascourge
17th Oct 2014, 07:46
Did you activate the key on the Nosgoth website? Then did you sign up/log in to your Square Enix account? Then did you link your Square account to your Steam account? Did you do all that and it's still not showing up in your Steam list?
Yes, i did all that. But for some reason the game doesn't show up in my games on this site either and i can't use my key anymore (VAGOMA-952-GAPOZO-021) So i decided to look around in the MMOBomb comment section, and theres a lot of people claiming their keys are already used

deltascourge
17th Oct 2014, 17:49
Or just completely ignore this thread again....

V_Zephonim
17th Oct 2014, 18:09
Try hitting there while Logged in to your Square-Enix Membership account. Be sure it says you are logged in in the upper right corner, on the Nosgoth website.

http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock

If you used a key on your SEM account, this will try to trigger the unlock again. Maybe you'll have luck with that. It should appear in your Steam library almost instanteously.

deltascourge
17th Oct 2014, 18:23
Try hitting there while Logged in to your Square-Enix Membership account. Be sure it says you are logged in in the upper right corner, on the Nosgoth website.

http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock

If you used a key on your SEM account, this will try to trigger the unlock again. Maybe you'll have luck with that. It should appear in your Steam library almost instanteously.

Still nothing. It just says "SORRY, YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE GAME YET"

deltascourge
17th Oct 2014, 18:46
But like i said, the MMOBomb comment section has a lot of people claiming their key has already been used and chances are mine were used too. If i provide proof of me actually getting that specific key, do i get a new key?

Psyonix-Greg
17th Oct 2014, 19:07
I'm happy to help but you've got to tone it down with the 'you're all ignoring me' stuff. I've forwarded this on to our CM who was involved in that promo to see what he can do. For the time being, you can try and contact Square Customer Support and see if they have anything in place for folks with this issue. I will let you know when I hear back from the CM but it could be a bit while we sort it out.

deltascourge
17th Oct 2014, 20:42
I'm happy to help but you've got to tone it down with the 'you're all ignoring me' stuff. I've forwarded this on to our CM who was involved in that promo to see what he can do. For the time being, you can try and contact Square Customer Support and see if they have anything in place for folks with this issue. I will let you know when I hear back from the CM but it could be a bit while we sort it out.

Alright. Also, sorry about the "ignoring" part, it just kinda brought me back to the first week of archeage, where the forum mods really didnt care about the playerbase

Psyonix-Greg
17th Oct 2014, 22:00
It's all good. We are a small team but we're getting to everything as fast as we can. I'll work on getting you set up.

deltascourge
17th Oct 2014, 22:07
It's all good. We are a small team but we're getting to everything as fast as we can. I'll work on getting you set up.

Well, its good to see there are still forums with admins that actually care

Summertimez
18th Oct 2014, 02:01
Nosgoth won't show up in my library. My friend gave me a key (two, but one didn't work) and also had to link my accounts from his computer, because is wouldn't work on mine. I saw that when it is linked from a different computer the game won't show up in steam, but how do I fix this?

deltascourge
18th Oct 2014, 09:58
Nosgoth won't show up in my library. My friend gave me a key (two, but one didn't work) and also had to link my accounts from his computer, because is wouldn't work on mine. I saw that when it is linked from a different computer the game won't show up in steam, but how do I fix this?

Theres this feature on steam called games sharing. Basically, you get to play your friends games as long as you are on their computer. If the game only shows up in your library on his computer, chances are its because of that

tezas87
19th Oct 2014, 18:58
Hello everyone.

The game, may not appear in the library, but if you entered the beta key in the corresponding page after hitting the Redeem Your Key button [you'll know if you get the "SUCCESS!
YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO ACCESS NOSGOTH AND ARE READY TO JOIN THE WAR!" message after hitting said link] you can install and play the game directly from the steamDB @ https://steamdb.info/app/200110/ , simply by hitting the corresponding links.

@psyonix-greg try suggesting this to people, so far I've tested in two separate accounts and it resolves the issue.

Many happy returns, and slay you online^^

deltascourge
19th Oct 2014, 19:14
Hello everyone.

The game, may not appear in the library, but if you entered the beta key in the corresponding page after hitting the Redeem Your Key button [you'll know if you get the "SUCCESS!
YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO ACCESS NOSGOTH AND ARE READY TO JOIN THE WAR!" message after hitting said link] you can install and play the game directly from the steamDB @ https://steamdb.info/app/200110/ , simply by hitting the corresponding links.

@psyonix-greg try suggesting this to people, so far I've tested in two separate accounts and it resolves the issue.

Many happy returns, and slay you online^^

I tried that and it doesnt work for me

tezas87
20th Oct 2014, 15:13
I tried that and it doesnt work for me

Did you get the described message when clicking the Redeem Key button on nosgoth.com/blog?

deltascourge
20th Oct 2014, 16:20
Did you get the described message when clicking the Redeem Key button on nosgoth.com/blog?

Well, i redeemed my key before making an account and linking it to it. So i guess i did

Saikocat
22nd Oct 2014, 16:44
We're looking into this, but in the meantime I have sent you a PM, deltascourge, to sort this out for you.

Saikocat
22nd Oct 2014, 16:59
If anyone else is/was experiencing an issue with MMO Bomb keys, please send me your key by private message, and I'll include that in our investigation!

Delta-337
25th Oct 2014, 10:51
We're looking into this, but in the meantime I have sent you a PM, deltascourge, to sort this out for you.

trust me, i would love to read that PM. But i kind of sort of broke that account now. I made that account via my steam and for some reason trying to log in with that brings me to this ancient account i think made years ago

I know it sounds fishy. But if you can check it. You'll see that both accounts use the same IP address

Sararara
25th Oct 2014, 11:41
I had a problem with the game showing up on steam to begin with.
Turns out the problem was caused by the family sharing system on steam. The person I had sharing on with had an Immortal pack access, but I had one of those free keys they got for it. only way to fix it was to stop the sharing, then the game would show up in my library.

I later got the Immortal pack and the problem disappeared.

I hope this might help someone

deltascourge
29th Oct 2014, 12:43
trust me, i would love to read that PM. But i kind of sort of broke that account now. I made that account via my steam and for some reason trying to log in with that brings me to this ancient account i think made years ago

I know it sounds fishy. But if you can check it. You'll see that both accounts use the same IP address

I've miraculously regained my account by attempting to register again using this same nickname. But there is nothing in my inbox (I do have nosgoth now in my steam library for some reason, which is kind of confusing)

rawdogmeat4
6th Nov 2014, 02:33
As the title says, but here is the full story so I've told you all the facts and what I've tried to remedy this problem:

I bought the Immortal pack and received my 10 beta key invites from Square Enix in my email, and tried sending one to a friend. She created a Square Enix account and linked it with her Steam account, but Nosgoth doesn't show up in her Steam library. I have searched just about everywhere I can think of (These forums, Steam forums, reliable old Google) but on every try, there is someone else having the same problem, and every end answer is "Contact Technical Support". It seems since there has been no concrete solution posted, that only contacting support fixes the problem. (Which I hope isn't the case, considering I was excited for the opportunity to invite 10 friends to the game and I don't wanna go through with this with 9 more people)

Here is what we have tried so far:

1. Going to this link says the key is already validated/successful: http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key
2. Going to this link says the code's already been used: http://www.nosgoth.com/unlock
3. Adding a New Product under Square Enix "My Profile" yields nothing as it says the code's already used.
4. "Activate a Product on Steam..." = Code invalid.
5. Signing in and out of both Square Enix and Steam accounts.
6. Restarting Steam/PC.
7. Clearing browser cache and repeating solution 5.
8. Signing into Square Enix through Steam itself.
9. Contacting support as our End Game, but they haven't responded to her email yet.

I figured asking here while we wait on support may yield an idea we haven't come across yet. Anybody have any ideas we haven't tried? Thanks in advance for any responses; this is getting a tad stressful for both of us. :(

lucinvampire
6th Nov 2014, 13:07
I figured asking here while we wait on support may yield an idea we haven't come across yet. Anybody have any ideas we haven't tried? Thanks in advance for any responses; this is getting a tad stressful for both of us. :(

Sorry to hear your friend is experiencing issues with downloading the game.

When they applied the Key to their account did it say "Success"? Also when logging into the SE website (not Steam) - does their account show as Linked? and is Nosgoth showing as an owned item in their SE profile?

If the answer is yes to the above - and from your list of tried solutions - it would now be time to contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001). As it looks like you've tried everything reference using Beta Keys (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448).

Sadly sometimes there can be issues with a users account which causes the set up to fail - and then the only solution is to contact the Techs.

rawdogmeat4
6th Nov 2014, 16:45
Sorry to hear your friend is experiencing issues with downloading the game.

When they applied the Key to their account did it say "Success"? Also when logging into the SE website (not Steam) - does their account show as Linked? and is Nosgoth showing as an owned item in their SE profile?

If the answer is yes to the above - and from your list of tried solutions - it would now be time to contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001). As it looks like you've tried everything reference using Beta Keys (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448).

Sadly sometimes there can be issues with a users account which causes the set up to fail - and then the only solution is to contact the Techs.

I'm gonna assume that since she can log into the Square Enix website using her Steam information, that signifies that her accounts are linked. I actually don't know where else to see if the accounts are linked because on my SE profile, it doesn't even show my Steam account is linked on mine, but I supposedly linked it through the game and am able to play it fine. That would be a No on the other question though. Under her registered games, there's nothing listed, and when I had her try entering the key there, it said it was already used.

So far no response from Support yet, but thank you for your response. :)

lucinvampire
7th Nov 2014, 12:57
I'm gonna assume that since she can log into the Square Enix website using her Steam information, that signifies that her accounts are linked. I actually don't know where else to see if the accounts are linked because on my SE profile, it doesn't even show my Steam account is linked on mine, but I supposedly linked it through the game and am able to play it fine. That would be a No on the other question though. Under her registered games, there's nothing listed, and when I had her try entering the key there, it said it was already used.

So far no response from Support yet, but thank you for your response. :)

Yes logically it should be working if she can log in using her Steam information - but it is best to check the Steam option (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/accounts)is showing as an option on her profile and it is showing as Linked. This can sometimes be missing from here and cause problems.

To check that Nosgoth is showing - when she's signed in if you go to the top right hand corner and click the down arrow and then the Profile should appear - there should be an image of the Nosgoth logo. If this isn't listed then the game has not been added to her profile. If the key was coming up saying already in use - it maybe the key was faulty...so if possible please check the account linking bit (listed above) and if it is showing Steam. Then maybe try another key through the Redeem a key directions (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448)(if you do not have a spare key please let me know).

If you have chance - there is the option to contact tech support via chat, this though involves you being online during the hours their techs are at work, so it depends on your time zone. I hope this issue can be resolved soon for you.

rawdogmeat4
7th Nov 2014, 20:37
Yes logically it should be working if she can log in using her Steam information - but it is best to check the Steam option (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/profile/edit/accounts)is showing as an option on her profile and it is showing as Linked. This can sometimes be missing from here and cause problems.

To check that Nosgoth is showing - when she's signed in if you go to the top right hand corner and click the down arrow and then the Profile should appear - there should be an image of the Nosgoth logo. If this isn't listed then the game has not been added to her profile. If the key was coming up saying already in use - it maybe the key was faulty...so if possible please check the account linking bit (listed above) and if it is showing Steam. Then maybe try another key through the Redeem a key directions (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11656&page=2&p=102448#post102448)(if you do not have a spare key please let me know).

If you have chance - there is the option to contact tech support via chat, this though involves you being online during the hours their techs are at work, so it depends on your time zone. I hope this issue can be resolved soon for you.

She said that Steam doesn't show up under linked accounts. Mine doesn't show up either, but I'm guessing since I linked mine through the game, it doesn't have to. I will try another key for her, but if it was just a bad key, that kinda sucks that I'll be short a key from the 10 I got from purchasing the Immortal Pack. Just in case though, since there appear to be 3 different links to entering a beta key, which one would you suggest she use? The "unlock", "key redemption", or Adding a new game under her SE profile?

lucinvampire
7th Nov 2014, 22:21
Yeah if Steam isn't showing then this maybe causing the issue- (I'm not 100% saying it's this as I'm no tech) if there is the possibility to amend your work ticket or if not open another stating that Steam isn't showing on the Link page on the Profile and you believe it maybe this issue it may help them solve it quicker. Because of this I now have my doubts if trying another key will work but the best process to follow is through the Redeem page. Hopefully the techs will be able resolve this soon for you.

Aaenii
8th Nov 2014, 00:08
Alright, so, I'm digging up an old issue myself here, but, I received access to the Nosgoth Beta back in 07/03/2014 (Or, 03/07/2014, for North Americans). This was before you guys started handing out keys. It shows on my account here that I own a copy (again, it's sitting there in my library with the little sign saying when it was registered and for what platform), and I linked my steam account back then. I followed all the steps previously suggested back in March and nothing worked, so I guess I just got frustrated and gave up.

Any suggestions on what to do from here?

dsman771
14th Feb 2015, 14:25
Yesterday (Friday) morning I requested access to the Nosgoth open beta, I registered and activated my account and linked it to my steam account.

At present the game is not appearing in my steam library. When i search for the game in the steam store it says the game is in my library but when I click play, steam sates checking for updates then returns back to the store.

On the Square Enix website Nosgoth is not appearing under my games list. Is there any turnaround time after requesting access to the beta or should it be immediately available?

I have deleted the entire steam installation and re-installed but still it does not show. I have also tried it on my Dad's steam install. He can see it and play it under his profile as he was involved in the closed beta but I cannot see the game, even after adding it manually to my library.

Thanks

The_Romax
14th Feb 2015, 23:27
Hey there everyone. I have a problem with the game. I already linked with the steam acc and when I head into there to download the game it says that the game is already on my library but I can't see it. Also when I hit play it says "searching for steam game's actualizations" and then nothing happens.

How can I play this game?
Thanks everyone.

lucinvampire
15th Feb 2015, 19:09
If you've added it manually and it is still not showing then maybe try a search on your computer and see if anything is showing? If it is I'd uninstall/delete it and manually try to download from Steam panel again. If it still doesn't work that I'd advise contacting the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) and hopefully one of their techs can assist.