PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS piercing pistols

secularsmurf
12th Feb 2015, 19:38
idk about anyone else but the piecing pistols have just about ruined high tier game play for me.
the bleed damage basically makes it possible to track the vampire your trying to kill which isn't too bad when its just one but I've been getting 3 to 4 prophet stacks and guess what they all use.
you just cant get away especially in higher tier game play where people actually know how to aim.
it is truly lame
i would go as far to say its anti fun
like it was just put into the game to frustrate people
and feed off their energy through those strange sigils you gents hide in your game. :D
but really on a serious note
i don't mind the bleed damage its just that it shows your health bar when it does if that were removed i would have nothing to complain about.

anyway now that im done complaining
i love the game guys keep up the good work :D

ParadoxicalOmen
13th Feb 2015, 02:04
I agree with that...its much easier to track vampires with the bleeding now.

I also wonder if it might also receive a small damage nerf...since base dmg is 120 + 50 bleeding = 170 dmg per shot.
Its higher damage than the "heavy pistol" that is 150 (if im not mistaken)

Razaiim
13th Feb 2015, 02:12
I agree with that...its much easier to track vampires with the bleeding now.

I also wonder if it might also receive a small damage nerf...since base dmg is 120 + 50 bleeding = 170 dmg per shot.
Its higher damage than the "heavy pistol" that is 150 (if im not mistaken)

It's still 120 per shot if you just rmb and nail every one, as the bleed gets reset before it does damage on every hit, but pacing yourself can give you 145 per hit.

I like the old version better because they were great vs deceivers, and would have been awesome vs summoners