PDA

View Full Version : movie

Driber
12th Feb 2015, 13:40
You guys seen this? :)

gzxyH9x7rks

semajmarc87
12th Feb 2015, 18:29
This looks horrible (even worse than the first Hitman movie). Rupert Friend is a good actor, but he looks too young to play in that role and his voice sounds nothing like Agent 47. They couldn't even bother to shave his head all the way. And nothing about this trailer looks stealthy.

NSW_pride
13th Feb 2015, 11:20
Nothing looks stealthy at all about this, just looks like an over the top action-movie, nothing like the games. Rupert Friend looks too young to be Agent 47, and he isn't even fully bald. WTF is with that?

a_big_house
15th Feb 2015, 12:22
^ I'm seeing double! :D

Well, I think it looks good, lots of 'splosions to melt my brain on :cool:

NSW_pride
16th Feb 2015, 03:13
47 won't be getting too many Silent Assassin ratings, if this trailer is anything to go by. :whistle: Everything in the trailer points towards 47 being, Noisy Assassin, not Silent Assassin to me.

AlexNiedt
25th Feb 2015, 01:08
I think the movie will likely suck, but hope this trailer was handled in the same way stealth game trailers have been disappointingly handled for a while now...loud and noisy in spite of the nature of the true content, simply to draw in a larger audience. If that isn't the case, the movie is definitely going to suck.

BluenoseGamez
11th Mar 2015, 20:47
The movie looks like it's going to be terrible ....

Arvin47
16th Mar 2015, 15:32
just like the first movie...Terrible

Gitb97
29th Mar 2015, 16:24
I don't even think he looks too young but that's just my opinion.. :whistle:
It might suck but I also know a certain person *ahem my dad* who still won't stop watching the first Hitman movie, so films like this are down to A) Taste and B) If you played any of the games.

27th Apr 2015, 02:59
I think it's good that the story is not focus on 47 as the main character. Like when your watching the movie Jaws, the story doesn't spend time focusing on the sharks character and its emotions. So I thought that was something positive, and noteworthy to say about the trailer.

Video game movie always suck because there 100% devoid of passion and all about money. Thats why a fan made movie would probably be better than this.

KrugerSchmidt
30th Apr 2015, 03:06
This makes the older movie look 500 light-years better.