PDA

View Full Version : BOTH FACTIONS observation about the game in general

eddrico
11th Feb 2015, 02:42
next i am putting some observations, that may help getting a better game

vampires
- when climbing the wall there should be the option of jump off it in so you could do the wall-to-wall jump
- also there may be the option of staying grabbed off the wall without moving

humans
- when aiming the character should turn transparent for myself so i could see, not even the weapon just the character especially the scout class
- the mine ability of the scout class should be able to place at least 3 mines and do less damage, becose you have to plan where put them, something that you cant in current battle
- humans should be able to climb small obstacles
- also i saw ropes and ladders around the maps but you can't interact with them

General
- when the last hit is made i would like to take a screenshot or just see it, so there would be an option to hide the score board and navigate the last scene

PencileyePirate
11th Feb 2015, 03:36
vampires
- when climbing the wall there should be the option of jump off it in so you could do the wall-to-wall jump
- also there may be the option of staying grabbed off the wall without moving

Agreed on both points.

humans
- when aiming the character should turn transparent for myself so i could see, not even the weapon just the character especially the scout class
- the mine ability of the scout class should be able to place at least 3 mines and do less damage, becose you have to plan where put them, something that you cant in current battle

Disagree. Scout model blocking crosshair on full-draw is a bug that seems to occur when you're backed up against geometry; that should get fixed rather than making the model semi-transparent. Also Scout's trap works just fine as it currently is.

- humans should be able to climb small obstacles

I agree knee-high ledges should not act like a wall.

- also i saw ropes and ladders around the maps but you can't interact with them

The ropes are spots where Scout can use the grapple skill (but it's not very useful.)

Ygdrasel
11th Feb 2015, 07:46
Wall stuff: Sounds good.

Scout stuff: Nah. The traps are fine and aiming is easy enough unless you hit a bug - in which case, the bug should be foxed instead of changing how aiming works.

General: Replay it in Noscam, maybe? (Noscam needs a footage slider though. Watching a whole match just to find a particular moment is awful...)