PDA

View Full Version : Reactive Armor?

Criticalfrimmel
9th Feb 2015, 13:11
So I earned a new piece of kit that gives "reactive armor" and once again I'm a bit unsure what it does. So MeaganMarie could you maybe "come up with a theory" again? :flowers:

DexterXBA
13th Feb 2015, 11:13
I think it inflicts some damage when you're attacked, that's at least what I noticed. It didn't happen every time but after a couple of hits from an enemy there is a little "energy wave" that damages the attacker.

Criticalfrimmel
13th Feb 2015, 16:21
I think it inflicts some damage when you're attacked, that's at least what I noticed. It didn't happen every time but after a couple of hits from an enemy there is a little "energy wave" that damages the attacker.

Hmmmm. I'll have to keep an eye out for that. That would be consistent with the Ice Armor item granting a chance to freeze enemies.

MeaganMarie
24th Feb 2015, 00:15
Sorry so late! But yes, Reactive Armor has a chance that when you're taking damage, it will trigger a little explosion at your feet to help knock back enemies that are on top of you. :D

Criticalfrimmel
24th Feb 2015, 17:27
Sorry so late! But yes, Reactive Armor has a chance that when you're taking damage, it will trigger a little explosion at your feet to help knock back enemies that are on top of you. :D

Ahhhh. Interesting. Thanks.