PDA

View Full Version : Life is Strange glitches (Xbox 360)

CoffeeNut98
8th Feb 2015, 22:16
Whenever I try to go to the main campus after saving Chloe from Nathan Prescott and talking to Principal Wells the loading screen freezes; does anyone know how to fix this?

(P.S. I've already re-downloaded the game 3 or 4 times plus I've started a new game under a different save)

julietxjules
9th Feb 2015, 06:54
Hello CoffeeNut98.

Firstly let me say I am not from technical support, but a humble gamer like yourself. I know nothing about runtime matters with the Xbox but the problem as you've described sounds identical to the one I once experienced with an old PS3 that I had. The problem was a corrupted hard drive.

I got round this freezing issue by wiping the hard drive clean and using the system restore feature. Once I had done that and downloaded the game again the issues I had went away and the game ran ok.

I hope your problem can be resolved quickly because I know how frustrating that can be when a game doesn't seem to work for no good reason. Perhaps if all else fails you might consider trying what I suggested.

:)

Grimoire
9th Feb 2015, 09:11
Thank you for helping out, julietxjules. :)
Make sure to report this problem to customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=11621&la=2), CoffeeNut98. Any feedback is appreciated and they should be able to shed some light on the matter.

CoffeeNut98
10th Feb 2015, 04:28
Thanks for the awesome tip julietxjules! I've contacted tech support and if they can't fix this problem i'll be sure to try out your tip.

-CoffeeNut98