PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Event Perhaps? Red Toxic skin (minus flies)

ApollosBow
6th Feb 2015, 18:05
Like the other event you guys could do an exclusive purchasable skin in store.

I was think a recolour of the Toxic skin (minus the flies effect), make it Red to fit the theme of Valentines, Toxic already looks kinda liquidy, making it red would make it like blood, any thoughts?

Ygdrasel
6th Feb 2015, 18:21
Valentine's Day...In Nosgoth? That's a little silly. XD

Miserable holiday anyway. Singles have to endure all the couples garbage and couples buy each other gifts and act all lovey purely out of the obligation of the holiday and call it romantic and sweet.

But if they're planning on one, I'm sure they'll have some neat effects for it. A red effect could look neat. I swear to god though, if there's a Cupid bow... :mad2:

ApollosBow
6th Feb 2015, 18:48
Valentine's Day...In Nosgoth? That's a little silly. XD

Miserable holiday anyway. Singles have to endure all the couples garbage and couples buy each other gifts and act all lovey purely out of the obligation of the holiday and call it romantic and sweet.

But if they're planning on one, I'm sure they'll have some neat effects for it. A red effect could look neat. I swear to god though, if there's a Cupid bow... :mad2:

Kain visited Umahs resting place every Valentines ,_,

lol @cupid bow......every charge shot landed means little red heart confetti explodes from target

Vampmaster
6th Feb 2015, 19:03
Maybe there'll be a valentines day massacre.

Lord_Aevum
6th Feb 2015, 19:22

I think the real Kain would sooner throw himself into the Abyss. :nut:

Ygdrasel
6th Feb 2015, 20:21

Her resting place being...That random spot where he unceremoniously left her corpse? :whistle:

ApollosBow
7th Feb 2015, 02:40
I think the real Kain would sooner throw himself into the Abyss. :nut:

Her resting place being...That random spot where he unceremoniously left her corpse? :whistle:

Your all heartless monsters, even Kain had a heart.........................of darkness