PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Of The Embalmer DLC Red Skulls missing 1 HELP!!!!

leprekon666
6th Feb 2015, 14:12
I have searched all over and can only find 4/5 Red Skulls

the Bone Saw one
the one you need to jump on ball (seems impossible to jump to get)
the one that is on the edge where the giant Aligator and spiders spawn
the one at the end that needs a grapple.

I even got the health upgrade on the other side of the bone saw. If anyone can help I'd very much appreciate it as there's no videos available except the one that is just a lets play, but I got those

Criticalfrimmel
6th Feb 2015, 14:52
The only one I didn't get on my first try through is the one where you need to jump from atop the time bomb. Just couldn't get that to work. However I can't tell you which one you missed which makes me wonder if I was at 3/5 knowing where 4/5 are.

The only one that seemed hidden is the Bone Saw one but when I found the health upgrade I knew there would be one in that area.

I seem to think the first is before the bone saw section. It was near one of the sections with lots of railings. You had to climb up to a platform or the like going towards the left top of the screen. It was near a time bomb puzzle or fight enemies section. I think you needed to climb a bomb to jump to a ledge and pull yourself up then go to the right on the platform. It is a detour from the route through.

I don't know that that's helpful but I'm pretty sure it is before the first bone saw section.

leprekon666
6th Feb 2015, 15:21
Is it this spot? http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/leprekon05/81E06DE3-B897-4160-A4EF-89D4FE0E2CE6.jpg
I remember I didn't go there cause I didn't think about using the timebombs.

Criticalfrimmel
6th Feb 2015, 15:35
Yes. I think that is it. I was thinking the area was a bit more floating platform but there is something up there worth fetching. You grab the cluster bomb launcher (very fun if not efficient weapon) and shut off all the fire vents and can move the bomb and climb up there.

leprekon666
6th Feb 2015, 15:43
I'll have to check tonight. I Checked the video a few secs ahead and it looks like it is there http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac249/leprekon05/0BDFE968-0AE5-4A7E-9106-9F8FC495EB8A.jpg

That was the missing skull