PDA

View Full Version : 5v5 Game Mode next?

ApollosBow
6th Feb 2015, 02:14
Can 5v5 be put into matchmaking eventually? could reverse flashpoint and make it so the vampires need to capture something (triple the time to capture maybe, giving the humans a chance to get there again if killed)...making a game mode 5v5 would be the main attraction though.

Ygdrasel
6th Feb 2015, 06:36
5v5 and flashpoint-but-the-objectives-are-swapped. So...Deathmatch and Flashpoint? We have both of those...

ApollosBow
6th Feb 2015, 18:08
5v5 and flashpoint-but-the-objectives-are-swapped. So...Deathmatch and Flashpoint? We have both of those...

No I mean 5v5 in public matchmaking, I just said reverse flashpoint so Vamps have to capture a longer timed objective to use an example of a slightly different mode to test it.

TheDreamcrusher
6th Feb 2015, 18:18
You know, back when I first discovered the game on Steam I read that one of the modes was 5v5 or 6v6. I was a little surprised to see it was 4v4 when I got into the game but I would love to see those added. I have to say that I feel like the more players there are the power tips towards humans at the moment. I say this because when a match stays 3v3 and no one else joins, the vamps are typically wiping the floor with the humans. Anecdotal but that's been my experience.

I'd love to see a progressive objectives map (maps in the future) where the objectives tell a short story in the ongoing war of Nosgoth. Humans invade a vampire lair, defile a shrine or destroy a blood bank, vampires get the next objective to try to reinforce a defense like lowering a portcullis, and so on.