PDA

View Full Version : Perk buff on less used

ApollosBow
5th Feb 2015, 09:35
Is it just me? I don't even look at perks like frenzy and wall climb because when using them in comparison to others (wisdom, vitality, regen, bloodlust, tenacity) i didn't find them noticeable in anyway, are small buff out of the question, like 7% for frenzy and 25% for wall climb? or 25% for catlike reflexes and some sort of 5 sec health buff for scavenger after using a station (like 5% for 8s)?

again maybe im wrong, would love to hear if people use these and how effective they find them compared to others?

Thamior2311
6th Feb 2015, 09:22
Well the wallclimb is pretty noticeble I tell you what.

--Ram--
6th Feb 2015, 10:00
All the perks are small buffs and to be honest I probably couldn't tell which one anyone has on by noticing the changes in game, other than the sprint buffed human lolcats. That however doesn't mean they don't work or aren't a good choice.

Frenzy is considered a good choice by many since any attack rate increase aids mobility and dps. To me 5% more damage makes more sense than 5% more health, it is just harder to notice because you can't see the number increase on your UI. Vampires tend to rely on bursting players down to succeed. Frenzy is the only choice that aids initial burst damage. Blood lust is good for follow up kills or escapes so that can work as well.

That said you could honestly play with anything else or no perk and do just fine.

Sasha_Vykos
6th Feb 2015, 10:20
All the perks are small buffs and to be honest I probably couldn't tell which one anyone has on by noticing the changes in game, other than the sprint buffed human lolcats. That however doesn't mean they don't work or aren't a good choice.

Frenzy is considered a good choice by many since any attack rate increase aids mobility and dps. To me 5% more damage makes more sense than 5% more health, it is just harder to notice because you can't see the number increase on your UI.

to be honest 5% more damage is barely noticeable in my opinion..a vampire melee damage is about 270 (i dunno the exact number for each class) and 5% is 13.5. If you hit a target let's say 3 times its 40,5 more damage. So it can be really usefull in few situations.
Obviously perks are just small buffs as you said, but I think many other are far better than frenzy.