PDA

View Full Version : Stop people partying up without permission

Ghosthree3
3rd Feb 2015, 01:31
I know they are on my friends list, but shouldn't I still have some say about whether they can just hop into my group or not? Make it invite only, allow the user to set invite only or auto permission, or give the user a pop up when someone tries to join their party asking if it's ok.

--Ram--
3rd Feb 2015, 03:53
Yep. Would be a nice addition to have something like this.

-Konf-
3rd Feb 2015, 05:22
Yeah would be a nice addition if we could toggle party/invite options.

So who frustrated you yesterday Ghostthree3? Somebody must've led to this suggestion being made. Jokes!

Jnaejnae
3rd Feb 2015, 06:37
I don't have any friends interested in the game, but I can see the problem and I hope it gets fixed :D

Ghosthree3
3rd Feb 2015, 13:27
So who frustrated you yesterday Ghostthree3? Somebody must've led to this suggestion being made. Jokes!
No one in particular, it just annoyed me that after specifically queuing solo someone was able to make that no longer so.

PollyEsther
5th Mar 2015, 21:34
This really needs to be addressed, even if its just some sort of plan to stop this in the future.

Ghosthree3
10th May 2015, 04:27
Please... Invite only.

lucinvampire
11th May 2015, 12:36
Please... Invite only.

I can see where you're coming from, if someone was trying to arrange something/a specific team/match and someone randomly joins it could be annoying.

But generally in normal games I really have no problem what so ever with people randomly joining me, in fact I quite like it, as I always like to play with someone :)

Ghosthree3
11th May 2015, 13:06
Well in Australia where you have one or two servers and people on your list purposefully join you to stack your team so the other one gets crushed it's a problem. There's nothing I can do to stop them without removing them, you can't even kick once you're in a lobby. It's borderline invasive.

lucinvampire
12th May 2015, 11:57
Well in Australia where you have one or two servers and people on your list purposefully join you to stack your team so the other one gets crushed it's a problem. There's nothing I can do to stop them without removing them, you can't even kick once you're in a lobby. It's borderline invasive.

:eek: that's not good at all man, then it should be looked at asap!

It doesn't seem to happen (well not for me anyway) on the EU servers.