PDA

View Full Version : Reward bags and abilities

ProDoctoR1987
2nd Feb 2015, 11:35
Dear,

I already received multiple reward bags for the Tyrant (unlocked by going up in level), now I have 4 times the charge ability ?????

What's the point of these rewards of your get them multiple times ??

I hope it can be somehow altered so you don't receive the same rewards; and those +5% or - 5% abilities, who does even notice a difference.

Thnks

Sebastian

snejjjj
2nd Feb 2015, 11:43
You can get items from another class out of this class-level-unlock-reward-bags. Thats **** too.
Some items green/blue with this 5% changes, CAN be really good, but its really rare.

-Konf-
2nd Feb 2015, 13:37
They aren't supposed to be "the same" thing. Looks at it this way - Tyrant has only 3 special abilities, so each time you open a bag, there's a 33% chance to randomly loot the one you already have. In your case you rolled the wrong side of dice every single time.

Currently there is a chance to loot a decent item with useful stats, or just a piece of alternative gear that pretty much lets new players invest gold in other abilities. Additionally, keep all of those as later you will be able to salvage those items for resources, which you could use for crafting those items you actually want (that's when crafting system goes live).

You can get items from another class out of this class-level-unlock-reward-bags.
Are you sure? Might be a new bug, because I never heard of that happening?

snejjjj
3rd Feb 2015, 08:35
Yes i am. Happend to me twice