PDA

View Full Version : This game is amazing

JonGon
1st Feb 2015, 20:00
This game has me more hyped than all TTG games combined... Hard to even say that but it's true ;-;

josephnyy86
3rd Feb 2015, 03:46
Seen the first hour or two of gameplay and already decided to buy the season pass :)

ScottBlows
3rd Feb 2015, 09:14
Thanks for the great support! We're glad you are enjoying the first episode. Are you excited for the next?

julietxjules
3rd Feb 2015, 16:41
I can't commend this game enough. So many games that are out there all follow the same or similar scenarios - it puts me off gaming to be honest. But every now and then a new title emerges from the mists of gaming normality and comes like a breath of fresh air and revitalises my interest in gaming. "Life is Strange" is such a title. Wonderful soundtrack; wonderful graphics; wonderful atmosphere; a lead character who you instantly care about and is highly likeable and believable. I loved this game before it even came out, the concept alone made it stand above many of the big game titles currently available.

I eagerly anticipate chapter 2. :)

...And keep up the amazing work! :) :)

josephnyy86
6th Feb 2015, 08:46
Thanks for the great support! We're glad you are enjoying the first episode. Are you excited for the next?

Oh, you bet we are. Thanks! :)

Tecstar70
6th Feb 2015, 16:28
Played the trial and love it so far. Need to get the *ahem* other story-based games in my collection completed first but this is on my list!

HaS1134
27th Mar 2015, 16:54
I saw the trailer and as soon as the season pass was available I bought it. I knew I'd like this game and after the first 2 episodes I'm not disappointed. Quite the opposite actually. I love it and I'm already yearning for episode 3 and praying for a second season. Best indie game of the year so far!

zackdollars
27th Mar 2015, 22:11
Technically, this isn't an "indie" game. It's published by Square Enix. It also has a decent budget (I assume by the content) compared to most independently funded "indie" games.

TwoTonTom
28th Mar 2015, 08:48
Technically, this isn't an "indie" game. It's published by Square Enix. It also has a decent budget (I assume by the content) compared to most independently funded "indie" games.

Square Enix aren't an indie studio, but the genre of the game is indie.