PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE No class selection screen

lucinvampire
30th Jul 2014, 13:35
I’ve had this a couple of times since the weekend, both times on the vampires, that the game starts the round without the loading/class selection screen and it automatically loads in the last class you played in the previous game.

The screen doesn't come up at all, I was just greeted by the character on screen...this was a fresh game and not a re-spawn...when you die - the screen then comes up so you can change class.

-Konf-
2nd Feb 2015, 12:52
Hi guys,

Tried to quickly browse through the forum but couldn't find a similar thread. In case this issue has been reported already - apologies for repetition.

Basically what happened to me twice now is when the round starts I see my syncing and downloading armoury message boxes in the middle of the screen as per usual, but as soon as that is done - my character (last class played) is standing there waiting for the game to begin, completely bypassing class/loadout selection menu.

Both instances so far happened when I was starting on the Vampire side, but I'm sure it can happen for any faction.

Da_Wolv
2nd Feb 2015, 17:23
Happened to me 3 times so far since the last patch.
No idea what might cause it yet.

Varulven
2nd Feb 2015, 22:34
Happens to me a lot in Sommerdamm and the Fane. Don't know what causes it, but it's quite annoying ^^°

Lomonop
4th Feb 2015, 14:04
It has happened to me too, though only twice and that was about two weeks ago.
Both times it was indeed with the vampire side (and I think the match before that ended with the vampire round, but I'm not sure about that).
The second time it happened was in The Fane, the first time I can't remember.

lucinvampire
4th Feb 2015, 15:48
Happens to me a lot in Sommerdamm and the Fane. Don't know what causes it, but it's quite annoying ^^°

Yes! Mainly The Fane this happens (I get it quite regularly still)

...just gotta hope you finished the last game on a good class :p :D