PDA

View Full Version : ALCHEMIST Firewall Stun

TendrilSavant
1st Feb 2015, 03:49
Doesn't seem like anyone has started a thread on Firewall's Stun, as suggested by Corey (http://www.twitch.tv/nosgoth/b/614986948?t=1h25m36s).

-cs6xjLQ14M

Sorry about the grey potatoes graphics, but anyway the stun on firewall seems larger than its visual fx. Is this an issue for some? Should the stun only be inside the fire? Or no Stun at all? Or is just modifying the description fine enough?

Obisher
1st Feb 2015, 13:20
That happened to me yesterday and it was the first time I noticed it. It was an issue because it cancelled few of my Infects (but still triggered cooldown) and every time I was left standing in front of 4 humans thinking: "WTF just happened?". I mean, I noticed before that firewall slows your movement if you pass through it, but I didn't know it can cancel your attacks or abilities.

FireWorks_
1st Feb 2015, 16:29
While we are at alchs and odd behaviour:

Since when do blinding grenades (sunlight vial) cancel your skills?
Alch tosses sunlight vial behind me, I dont get blinded but my puncture gets cancelled. Never noticed it until twice today.

Cristari
1st Feb 2015, 22:18
While we are at alchs and odd behaviour:

Alch tosses sunlight vial behind me, I dont get blinded but my puncture gets cancelled. Never noticed it until twice today.

You also can not activate any skills while blind. You are left running about pointlessly slamming the shroud or illusion key and nothing happens until like 1 second after you can see again and by then you have been focused down!

cmstache
2nd Feb 2015, 02:41
If this is true it's definitely a bug, for both. For what it's worth, at least sunlight vial is viable now... :D

-Konf-
2nd Feb 2015, 06:41

You also can not activate any skills while blind.
That's insane... Need to test that out. I've got a feeling I did use my Puncture while blind last night, but I wasn't paying close attention to how the situation worked out. If both of those statements are correct - I'm sure it's a bug since we haven't been given any indication in the patch notes that it is by design.

FireWorks_
2nd Feb 2015, 19:41
Happend again today: Sweeping kick and puncture cancelled by blinding. Got the puncture on video

However, I could use my puncture and kick while being blind. That was not hindering me once I got blinded.

Ysanoire
2nd Feb 2015, 21:31
Yeah, the sunlight vial interruption has been there for a long while (forever?). Usually it's when I use infect that I wake up and discover I still have it.

From what I can remember though you can do stuff while blinded, but I'd have to test to make sure.